SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 986
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
So... Will this make national news? That’s some juicy video right there.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
No.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16874 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
This will make you hot under the collar.

Surveillance video. Unbelievable. Mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...4P8&feature=emb_logo

Hot under the collar doesn't even begin to cover it...

Posts: 7728 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well after a 10 minute wait I was able to speak to someone at the FBI where I reported the election fraud in Fulton County GA.

"We are experiencing higher than usual call activity" Big Grin

Burn their phone lines up.

Posts: 12874 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
What are the criminal penalties for such fraud?

Hopefully the DA will not be a Soros funded type, but with this being Georgia anything is possible.

in a just world, it would be summary execution by firing squad

Posts: 53476 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
From today

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16874 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is just amazing how much SOLID evidence of voter fraud has occurred to date. If they start to "squeeze" some of the underlings, then the whole truth may well come forth. We just have to keep the faith and support our President in every way possible. This shit makes me sick to my stomach!!!!

Posts: 6652 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
It is just amazing how much SOLID evidence of voter fraud has occurred to date. If they start to "squeeze" some of the underlings, then the whole truth may well come forth. We just have to keep the faith and support our President in every way possible. This shit makes me sick to my stomach!!!!

Way past time to start calling and emailing everyone from the FBI to your representatives.We have to take some action and now is the time to send out the message that we are not going to lie down and take this fraud. IF WE DON'T STAND UP THEN THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER FAIR ELECTION IN THIS COUNTRY.

Posts: 12874 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Swamp: There is no proof of fraud

Rudy: We have a lady on tape pulling out a suitcase full of ballots

Swamp: Bleep! Who forgot to scrub the tapes?

Somewhere a guy named Karl is having a bad day.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
What are the criminal penalties for such fraud?

Hopefully the DA will not be a Soros funded type, but with this being Georgia anything is possible.

in a just world, it would be summary execution by firing squad

Regrettably this world is a long way from just.

Posts: 3200 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092: IF WE DON'T STAND UP THEN THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER FAIR ELECTION IN THIS COUNTRY.

This could very well be my opinion and mine only but, we haven’t had an actual fair election since Carter assumed office. It’s been that bad for that long and you can easily make the case that a, ummm, progressive/liberal/democrat presence (Communist) should have been a barely noticeable minority since FDR. Easily since LBJ at minimum.

Small doses, until the last 4 years when it became apparent that people from pretty much all walks were opening their eyes. What we’re seeing right now is a last gasp effort by a group that either fades away or assumes control and changes everything to favor themselves.

Again, just my thoughts but the desperation seems pretty obvious.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
I want that putz Gabriel Sterling to hold another press conference to smugly tell us this is all normal.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Several testimonies now from different states of Military ballots being transcribed to a new form.

Imagine that, serving overseas to defend this country only to have your vote flipped from Trump to Biden.

Our Country is being destroyed from within.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1928 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The video above CLEARLY shows that these "poll workers" were pulling out ballots FROM the suitcases.

This was not a case of suitcases filled with clothes.

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
^^Nope. Wasn't camera gear either. This is unreal.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
You can't prove they were counting ballots. There may have been 4 cases of comic books that they took back to their counting stations to read for several hours while the observers weren't watching. Uh, yah, sure. No evidence here. Mad

Posts: 4822 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If we called the FBI and said that we saw a video with boxes of **nooses** I bet they will immediately investigate with a bunch of agent !!! God Bless Donald J. Trump and the USA !!!

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3080 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
The video above CLEARLY shows that these "poll workers" were pulling out ballots FROM the suitcases.

This was not a case of suitcases filled with clothes.
The video’s are from State Farm Arena and were not put there for monitoring the ballot processing.
They were simply security cameras from the Area, not related the the election process.

This means that other areas where ballots were being processed were not monitored by video.
Seems likely that this same voter fraud scheme would have likely occurred in other areas around the state which were not subjected to video surveillance.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post