SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
These are physical ballots so the logisitics of acquiring, filling out, storing and moving the 100,000's of bogus ballots is intriguing to say the least. They were ready the night of the election.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris17404:
In all of this post-election analysis, where does Occam's razor come into play?

"The simplest explanation is usually the right one."

I know Para has been a proponent of that principle.

Can we apply Occam's razor to this election?

Was there voter fraud and corruption? Obviously yes. But the simplest explanation is the fact that there were enough Biden voters (whenever and however they voted) to make the voter fraud and corruption a factor. It's the people who voted for Biden that are the root cause of these election results.

By the same token, Occam's Razor would suggest that it is unlikely that Biden would win with all the Republican down-ballot victories all across the country.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

from the link posted by lastmanstanding

"the root cause of these election results" is massive election fraud coordinated on a national level by Democrats

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
quote:
Originally posted by Chris17404:
In all of this post-election analysis, where does Occam's razor come into play?

I know Para has been a proponent of that principle.

Was there voter fraud and corruption? Obviously yes. But the simplest explanation is the fact that there were enough Biden voters (whenever and however they voted) to make the voter fraud and corruption a factor. It's the people who voted for Biden that are the root cause of these election results.

By the same token, Occam's Razor would suggest that it is unlikely that Biden would win with all the Republican down-ballot victories all across the country.

Well, Hanlon's Razor is 180º wrong in this case.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

Well, Hanlon's Razor is 180º wrong in this case.

Plenty of malice and stupidity to go around in this election. Wink

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
To those suggesting the woman in the suitcase ballot video is subject to legal duress...

I really don't think that is going to happen..
The liberal mafia will look out for her.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
It's a bit astonishing to me that at some point someone did not realize the entire building of the State Farm Arena would be under video surveillance. I doubt these were covert cameras and most likely openly visible to anyone who glanced up at the ceiling.

I'm sure Ruby and her daughter are of not of the highest intellect as proven by their blind willingness to commit a federal crime but still realizing you are under video surveillance requires only a very basic level of awareness and common sense.

I wonder how many of these other ballot counting rooms had video surveillance in the other states under question.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
In Georgia 2,506 felons voted, 66,248 underaged people were registered, 2,423 unregistered people voted, 10,315 dead people voted. Nothing here to see. Move along.

Posts: 9155 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

Kemp and Raffensperger should be removed from the loop and made to sit on the sidelines until this mess gets untangled. A third party needs to be brought to do a complete supervised recount of every single ballot. Anyone involved on election night and after gets booted from the process.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
moving the 100,000's of bogus ballots is intriguing to say the least.

I often get called by people wanting to store large sums of cash, but have no idea how much (or really in this case little) space is required. I could carry $1,000,000 in a small bag. A briefcase will hold $2,000,000-$3,000,000.

I don't know what paper weight is being used for the Georgia ballots, but if we figured it out I suspect you'd be surprised at how little weight/space would actually be needed. Probably a ton at most. Split into suitcases at a hundred pounds or so each, and it wouldn't take many. A mini van could have been loaded and used to deliver them.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15719 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yes, and NO.
Sure, the people who voted for Biden are part of the problem.
BUT... if it weren't for the cheating there wouldn't have been enough of them. Trump won. It's the cheating, concentrated mostly in 4 urban centers, that is the root cause of these election results. Without the cheating, the Biden voters were defeated by the rest of us.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Look I don’t care if the fraud is for the side I oppose or the side I endorse.

Voter fraud should be dealt with as quickly and as harshly as possible. I honestly believe it to be treason in my eyes.

I don’t care if it didn’t move an election needle one iota in any direction. Election fraud is treason in my eyes.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE INVOLVED NEED TO BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW WHETHER THEY WERE CAUGHT “STUFFING TRUMP OR BIDEN VOTES”

Until this happens this shit will just keep on keeping on and we as the electorate will lose more and more faith in the process.

Sigh my lips Gods ears.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
What happened to the idea of watermarked ballots? If that were true, would the Georgia suitcases be easy to separate?

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Next election, the usual suspects will demand a location without security cameras. Security cameras are racist, don't you know? They're a threat to our democracy.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:

I often get called by people wanting to store large sums of cash, but have no idea how much (or really in this case little) space is required. I could carry $1,000,000 in a small bag. A briefcase will hold $2,000,000-$3,000,000.

I don't know what paper weight is being used for the Georgia ballots, but if we figured it out I suspect you'd be surprised at how little weight/space would actually be needed. Probably a ton at most. Split into suitcases at a hundred pounds or so each, and it wouldn't take many. A mini van could have been loaded and used to deliver them.

The graph kimber1911 posted gives us a pretty good idea of how many were in there. That's just damming evidence.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Every ballot should be bar coded, able to be read one time and that's it, watermarked would be good as well.

One scanner reads the ballot it can never be copied, scanned or used again once the code is marked in the system.

Many documents have security features that don't allow copies, however you can defeat some of those by selecting photo vs text on a scanner or copier and the hidden security feature won't show up.

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Practical Question- The suitcases under the table looks "Questionable". Who or what authority would investigate it? Federal or state? Would it take a complaint being filed to look into it or would the authority have the right to pursue it on their own?

Obviously I want something done- I'm wondering who, under what authority and how.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
It's a bit astonishing to me that at some point someone did not realize the entire building of the State Farm Arena would be under video surveillance. I doubt these were covert cameras and most likely openly visible to anyone who glanced up at the ceiling.

I'm sure Ruby and her daughter are of not of the highest intellect as proven by their blind willingness to commit a federal crime but still realizing you are under video surveillance requires only a very basic level of awareness and common sense.

I wonder how many of these other ballot counting rooms had video surveillance in the other states under question.

Not a problem when the MSM is content to insist that there was no fraud, the political elites seem to be too embarrassed by it to do anything, and the social media giants are adept at censoring any potential evidence.
Note that the current refrain is that there is no proof, because while there is plenty of evidence it is necessary to investigate to generate proof, and nobody is interested in investigating.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:

20 boxes of office copy paper is 100,000 sheets of paper weighing about 1,000 pounds. That ballots we had in Florida were much heavier than copy paper. So 100,000 ballots might be 5,000 - 10,000 pounds?

Posts: 10949 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post