SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I think that Trump ended the evening very well.

Looking forward to the final debate.

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I think he did a very good job despite the moderator's bitchiness. And I think the local viewers and us out here saw the same thing.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
I think he did a very good job despite the moderator's bitchiness. And I think the local viewers and us out here saw the same thing.

Agree 100%

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Debate #2

Each candidate asks the other three questions (in order) and allows the other three uninterrupted minutes to answer. Then they debate the answer and the question of each. No more than 15 minutes per question.

Six questions; ninety minutes. Non-stop.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m still fuming over the way President Trump was treated. I was hoping he had enough & give Guthrie,”the people’s elbow”...bitch.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Six questions; ninety minutes. Non-stop.

What if Biden's diaper overflows?

Posts: 8624 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched three minutes of Biden. What a snoozer. I cannot imagine anyone watching more than a few minutes. Rehearsed answers. Joe did lots of eye blinking. That was the only interesting part.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
We’re not getting the President’s town hall—-at all.

What do you mean? Your local station didn't broadcast it?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
I watched three minutes of Biden. What a snoozer. I cannot imagine anyone watching more than a few minutes. Rehearsed answers. Joe did lots of eye blinking. That was the only interesting part.

It seemed to me they did 2 questions then went to break to prep him for the next 2.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12439 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I think Trump did great tonight. Guthrie was disgusting but did any of us expect otherwise?

I did flip over to Biden a few times but it was a total softball sleeper. Those that didn't catch it missed nothing.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:

It seemed to me they did 2 questions then went to break to prep him for the next 2.

I swear, during some questions, he wouldn't look at the questioner but would seemingly stare into nothingness as if he were thinking or listening to something else.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That bugged me also. I figured they hid a prompter somewhere. It was odd.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I swear, during some questions, he wouldn't look at the questioner but would seemingly stare into nothingness as if he were thinking or listening to something else.

^^^^^^^^^^
Rahm Emmanuel would say that is his way of connecting with the people. Probably Joe and his imaginary friends are having a talk.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I saw just bits and pieces of Biden. He was wired, bordering on crazed.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
We’re not getting the President’s town hall—-at all.

What do you mean? Your local station didn't broadcast it?

I found "Vice President Joe Biden" on a local news station, couldn't find President Trump's town hall

Local news claimed Trump continually blasted his interviewer while Biden was more practical and focused on issues.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37966 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
So now Olde Joe thinks cops don't need to shoot to kill, they need to "choot 'em in da laig!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Genitals it is. I think that would be hilarious and a great deterrent to criminals, more so than death. No one wants to live with a shattered dick and balls or a vag with 15 extra holes.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
So Biden says he will give his position on court packing before the election so people will know before they vote. Uhhh, dude, millions of people are already voting. You demented ass.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
...and return to political bipartisan cronyism as order of the day.

Joe Biden wants to refill the swamp.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Genitals it is. I think that would be hilarious and a great deterrent to criminals, more so than death. No one wants to live with a shattered dick and balls or a vag with 15 extra holes.

"bailiff, whack his pee pee"

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post