SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Live now: LIVE: Georgia Senate Committees Hold Hearings on Election Issues

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2020-12-03-2

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Live now: LIVE: Georgia Senate Committees Hold Hearings on Election Issues

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2020-12-03-2

Showing video of unsupervised ballot processing now.UNBELIEVABLE!

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.rasmussenreports.c...act&utm_medium=email

Americans continue to agree with the Trump administration that the U.S. Census should include a citizenship question and say illegal immigrants should not be counted when congressional seats are being apportioned.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 65% of American Adults still believe the U.S. Census should ask respondents whether they are citizens of the United States. Twenty-five percent (25%) disagree, while 10% are not sure. This is unchanged from January 2019 when a federal judge ruled against including a citizenship question in the 2020 Census.

A plurality (48%) thinks illegal immigrants should not be counted as part of the Census and not used in the state-by-state breakdown of seats in the U.S. House of Representatives. Forty-one percent (41%) believe they should be counted. Eleven percent (11%) are undecided.

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
still tracking two House seats

NY22 and Iowa 2

Iowa 2 :

Rita Hart (D) was defeated by GOP candidate Dr. Mariannette Miller-Meeks by just 6 votes after the state recounted ballots two separate times, and declared Miller-Meeks as the winner.

Rita Hart announced plans to file a petition with the House of Representatives under the Federal Contested Elections Act in order to have the results of her election overturned

Yes, Hart is asking Nancy Pelosi to declare Hart the winner.

Dave Wasserman:

"In effect, Hart is asking a Democratic-led House to overturn Iowa's recounted, certified results. If she had provable claims, why wouldn't she take them to court instead? Imo, it's an awful look."

NY 22 :

https://www.syracuse.com/polit...isputed-ballots.html

Lawyers for Rep. Anthony Brindisi and Claudia Tenney today will begin zeroing in on 809 disputed ballots – or two-tenths of one percent of the vote – to decide an election for Congress in which almost 318,000 people voted.

Tenney, a Republican from New Hartford, leads Brindisi, D-Utica, by only 12 votes, according to official counts submitted to a judge Monday by the eight counties in the 22nd Congressional District.

A judge has also asked to see more than 1,600 additional ballots where Democratic and Republican election commissioners agreed – without objection from the candidates – that the votes should be rejected for obvious reasons, such as cases where ballots were cast by unregistered voters.

Judge Scott J. DelConte asked for all of those rejected ballots to be delivered to his courtroom last week for possible review. He would have to overrule the election commissioners, and their decision accepted by both candidates, for a rejected ballot to be counted.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

standard DEM playbook. keep counting till the DEM is ahead. Then stop counting

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Edit. See above post.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
Arizona audit showed 3% anomoly to Biden. Larger audit ordered.

Listened on vidoe. Sorry can’t link right now. Dr Turley has it also.

Yep. Great minds post at the same time!

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
20h
In Arizona, it turns out that 3% of the votes cast in the 100 count vote sampling were tainted or worse. This would be, if carried forward, approximately 90,000 votes more than we would need to win the State. Now we were granted a much larger sample to work with. Wow!

https://twitter.com/realDonald.../1334282156349267970

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
This will make you hot under the collar.

Surveillance video. Unbelievable. Mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...4P8&feature=emb_logo

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Yo

sig228

Fuck you.

Don’t think for
A minute you will be forgotten. Fuck your statist knee bending shit. IDGAF if it gets me banned FUCK YOU BRAH. I mean this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

I can’t tell on my phone. Is that a table with a tablecloth to hide the suitcases?

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:

Come on, man. That's just an isolated incident. There is no widespread fraud enough to overturn the election. The trustworthy media has anointed Biden President-elect. He already set up the Office of the President-elect. Move on folks. Game over.

Q

Posts: 26388 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:

So she put the table up with the suitcases under them at 8 in the morning on election day? They were then pulled out at 11 PM after everyone was kicked out? Am I understand that correctly?

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes. The tablecloth hid the suitcases until it was time to count them.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Here is the article from the Epoch Times on these suitcases.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2020-12-03-3

Georgia State Farm Arena Footage Shows Poll Workers Staying Behind, Pulling Out ‘Suitcase’s With Ballots

BY JACK PHILLIPS
December 3, 2020 Updated: December 3, 2020

President Donald Trump’s legal team on Thursday presented surveillance footage to a Georgia State Legislature hearing that appears to show election ballot-counting workers kicking out poll observers late at night on Election Day before pulling out what appear to be suitcases allegedly filled with ballots.

A woman who identified herself as Jackie Pick, a lawyer who is assisting with their legal case, said the team received video footage from State Farm Arena’s vote-tabulation center in Fulton County, Georgia. The team said that GOP poll watchers were not allowed to watch the counting process in the poll center.

But, according to Pick, an unusual occurrence took place later in the evening at around 10 p.m. ET. A woman—described as a blonde woman with braids—told workers to stop counting and told everyone to go home.

“Everyone clears out, including the Republican observers and the press, but four people stay behind and continue counting and tabulating well into the night,” Pick said. They counted unobserved until about 1 a.m.

Pick said that video footage shows Fulton County election workers waiting at their scanning areas until GOP poll watchers and reporters left the room before they started “scanning ballots,” ostensibly without any observation. Pick noted that it contravenes state and county law.

At 11 p.m., once everyone is gone, the workers are seen “pulling ballots out from underneath a table.” She asked if it’s normal to “store suitcases of ballots under a table cloth?” Pick said after reviewing footage that it’s not a normal procedure.

It’s not clear if election workers knew they were being recorded on camera.

The lawyer further alleged that the same woman with the blonde hair and braids, presumably the manager, had placed the table there earlier. It’s not clear where those ballots came from, and it’s not clear when the purported suitcases of thousands of ballots were placed under the table. Whether they’re suitcases or a special carrier for ballots is also not clear.

Witnesses have sworn in affidavits that the counting continued until the early morning hours, Trump’s team said.

“Why are they counting them when the place is cleared out with no witnesses?” Pick said.

She argued that based on the number of ballots there, it is “beyond the margin of victory” in the presidential race. It’s because three scanners—which can carry out several thousand ballot processes per hour—were working several hours that night. This process, she said, “goes on, and on, and on” until the early morning hours.

President Donald Trump said on Twitter that the video is significant evidence showing voter fraud.

Trump wrote: “Wow! Blockbuster testimony taking place right now in Georgia. Ballot stuffing by Dems when Republicans were forced to leave the large counting room. Plenty more coming, but this alone leads to an easy win of the State!”

In the hearing, it was noted that officials cleared out State Farm Arena on Election Night due to an alleged pipe break. Pick and other members of Trump’s team said it’s not clear whether this was the reason why poll workers and members of the press were kicked out.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, told reporters this week that Fulton County “cut corners” during the second recount. Officials with the secretary of state’s office said last month that they were seeing “managerial sloppiness” and “chain of custody” issues in the county.

Fulton County Board of Commissioners Chairman Rob Pitts challenged the criticism during a public hearing on Thursday, saying he would give the county an A+ for how it handled the election.

A Fulton County spokeswoman hasn’t responded to a request for comment about the Trump team’s claims or the video.

In early November, the spokeswoman told Epoch Times via email that officials were “not aware of direction given to any observers to leave.”

Registration & Elections Director Richard Barron said that when he learned that staff were dismissed at 10:30 p.m., he advised that some workers needed to continue.

“Based on that directive, a smaller crew continued to work through the night. It may be possible that observers left at the time the majority of the staff left, but from the information we have, the processing area was never closed to observers,” the spokeswoman added.

Georgia Republican Party Chair David Shafer said Fulton County officials “falsely announced that the counting of ballots would stop at 10:30 p.m.”

“This video proves our allegation – that they continued counting ballots in secret until 1:00 am,” Shafer wrote in a tweet on Thursday.

Q

Posts: 26388 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What are the criminal penalties for such fraud?

Hopefully the DA will not be a Soros funded type, but with this being Georgia anything is possible.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes. The tablecloth hid the suitcases until it was time to count them.

Wow. That is convenient. They are probably cooking up an excuse for that as we speak.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^

Yes, and as you can see from the chronological sequence in the photos I posted in the previous page, they were up to no good.

posted Hide Post
Interfering in a Federal election is a federal crime. Where the fuck is Barr and Wray? Where the hell is the GBI?

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Interfering in a Federal election is a federal crime. Where the fuck is Barr and Wray? Where the hell is the GBI?

Dude, there is no evidence of systemic fraud, according to these swamp creatures.

Q

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

Dude, there is no evidence of systemic fraud, according to these swamp creatures.

Maybe 75 million Americans need to call the FBI and report this crime.

https://www.fbi.gov/scams-and-...-crimes-and-security

Federal Election Offenses

Fraud by the Voter

Giving false information when registering to vote (such as false citizenship claims)
Voting when ineligible to vote
Voting more than once or using someone else’s name to vote

Fraud by an Elections/Campaign Official or Other Individual:

Changing a ballot tally or engaging in other corrupt behavior as an elections official
Providing a voter with money or something of value in exchange for voting for a specific candidate or party in a federal election
Threatening a voter with physical or financial harm if they don’t vote or don’t vote a certain way
Trying to prevent qualified voters from voting by lying about the time, date, or place of an election (voter suppression)

Campaign Finance Crimes

Excessive campaign contributions above the legal limit
Conduit contributions or straw donor schemes (reimbursing someone for contributing to a campaign)
Contributions from prohibited sources
Coordination between Super PACs and independent expenditure organizations and a candidate’s campaign
Use of campaign funds for personal or unauthorized use

Contact Us

3000 Flowers Road S
Atlanta, GA 30341
(770) 216-3000