SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...flipped-trump-biden/

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Every ballot should be bar coded, able to be read one time and that's it, watermarked would be good as well.

One scanner reads the ballot it can never be copied, scanned or used again once the code is marked in the system.

Many documents have security features that don't allow copies, however you can defeat some of those by selecting photo vs text on a scanner or copier and the hidden security feature won't show up.

I've said precisely the same.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
People looking at Ruby Freeman's facebook page have a good lead on her daughter's name.

Ruby owns "LaRuby’s Unique Treasures".

When Ruby bragged about her daughter being Supervisor of registration, someone posted "Go Shae Shae !!"

Ruby has a facebook friend Shaye Shaye Moss (also goes by Shay)

Shay has "Shay's Unique Hair Salon" She braids hair

there is a Shaye Moss who is a Fulton county employee

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
How is it that we have far greater penalties and sentences, mandatory and possible, for migratory birds than election and voter fraud? I am a hunter, and I don't think I have ever seen such reverence for any laws as I have observed for the Federal game laws. The roving game wardens can pretty much seize everything you have with you and leave you in the middle of nowhere if they see fit.
We need our election laws to have such teeth as to garner a true and abiding respect.
Feet, meet fire.

Posts: 7259 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Ruby Freeman and Wandrea Moss (Shaye)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...ElY&feature=emb_logo

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ain't she a peach?!? Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...ElY&feature=emb_logo

Wow.... either a drug deal handoff or a USB. Same technique. And it sure looks alot like a USB.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

Oh my gosh....it gets even worse for them. What a blessing these videos are!! This one takes away any doubt about the one from last night.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Something tells me business is about to get very scarce for those two jokers.

Here is hoping they can't ever sleep at night again for fear of that knock on the door.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm withholding judgement, but we are talking The Gateway Pundit and Steve Bannon. Besides that: Dominion's software is allegedly so poor it doesn't even keep reliable audit trails. So I'd like to know how they determined what they claim to have determined.

All I'm saying is don't get too excited at this point.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

I'm withholding judgement, but we are talking The Gateway Pundit and Steve Bannon. Besides that: Dominion's software is allegedly so poor it doesn't even keep reliable audit trails. So I'd like to know how they determined what they claim to have determined.

All I'm saying is don't get too excited at this point.

Bannon has actually been one of the best sources covering this. He gives the bad with the good and doesn't like to talk about the Powell/Woods stuff. As for that story, I listened to it on the podcast today and they said they ran 35 ballots through the machine as a test and it switched the votes, so they can tell there is something wrong with the software.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/i/status/1334778246446129154

video at link

Ruby Freeman walking around filming boxes of ballots

I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Georgia Secretary of State "debunks" video evidence and recertifies election results:

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-fulton-county-video

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He’s dirty, just like the other swamp creatures.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
GA SOS is lying his ass off.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
If the FBI wanted to do their job, they could freeze that fuckers assets in preparation for a RICO charge, get him talking and offer up some kind of deal, but NOOOOOO, those bastards are neck deep in fetid water too.

Posts: 2833 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Fulton County Elections Director Richard Barron told the Board of Registration and Elections during Friday's hearing that he had not seen the video, but his staff told him the footage showed "normal" activity.
Roll Eyes

Barron took questions from Republican board members Kathleen Ruth and Mark Wingate, who voted against certifying election results.

In response to claims that staff and media left the counting site early, Barron said no one was told to leave early and that certain staff left after their duties concluded.

Democratic board member Aaron Johnson said the board needs to "sit down, look at what actually happened" and do what they can to "find out what happened."

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
from 3 Nov 2020:

The election department sent the ballot counters at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta home at 10:30 p.m. , Regina Waller, the Fulton County public affairs manager for elections, tells ABC News.

xxxxxxxxxxx

yet we have video of several people working to about 1am on 4 Nov

xxxxxxxxxx

and yet

Georgia election chief Gabe Sterling shared a fact-check article from a news outlet called Lead Stories in a Thursday tweet, saying, "The 90-second video of election workers at State Farm arena, purporting to show fraud was watched in its entirety (hours) by @GaSecofState investigators. Shows normal ballot processing . Here is the fact check on it."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

David Shafer (Chman Georgia REP Party):

With a sweet smile, @GabrielSterling has accepted Fulton County’s explanation that the Republican monitors and news media are to blame for believing the election officials who told them that they were shutting down, packed up the voting equipment and started cleaning.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Gabe Sterling is full of shit.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
Something tells me business is about to get very scarce for those two jokers.

Here is hoping they can't ever sleep at night again for fear of that knock on the door.

I keep telling you...nothing is going to happen to them...they have the CIA/FBI/NSA security plan furnished by the Democrats.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post