SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 982
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
The AP responded by fact checking the presser, pretty much shot down everything Powell and Giuliani said as false, from vote flipping to the Germany Server. This is the machine at work.

AP LInk

AP FACT CHECK: Trump legal team’s batch of false vote claims

Despite a lack of evidence of widespread irregularities or fraud, President Donald Trump’s legal team used a Thursday press conference to go through a laundry list of far-fetched, thoroughly debunked claims on the 2020 election.

Trump attorney Sidney Powell spun fictional tales of election systems flipping votes, German servers storing U.S. voting information and election software created in Venezuela “at the direction of Hugo Chavez” — the late Venezuelan president who died in 2013. She also said Trump beat Democrat Joe Biden “by a landslide,” which he decidedly didn’t — Biden was the clear winner.

A look at the claims and reality:

POWELL: “The Dominion Voting Systems, the Smartmatic technology software, and the software that goes in other computerized voting systems here as well, not just Dominion, were created in Venezuela at the direction of Hugo Chavez to make sure he never lost an election after one constitutional referendum came out the way he did not want it to come out.”

THE FACTS: No, Dominion does not have any ties to Venezuela, nor does it have a partnership with Smartmatic, according to Eddie Perez, a voting technology expert at the OSET Institute, a nonpartisan election technology research and development nonprofit.

Smartmatic is an international company incorporated in Florida by Venezuelan founders. The company states on its website that it’s not associated with governments or political parties of any country.

Full Coverage: AP Fact Check
___

POWELL: “One of (the software’s) most characteristic features is its ability to flip votes. It can set and run an algorithm that probably ran all over the country to take a certain percentage of votes from President Trump and flip them to President Biden.”

THE FACTS: That didn’t happen. There’s no evidence that any of Dominion’s systems switched votes for Trump to count as votes for Biden. A statement released by the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency, a federal agency that oversees U.S. election security, says there’s no truth to claims that votes cast for Trump were switched to count for Biden or deleted.

___

POWELL, on reports that a U.S. voting server is in Germany: “That is true, it’s somehow related to this but I do not know whether good guys got it or bad guys got it.”

THE FACTS: No, it’s not true. Powell is referencing a fictitious story that a server hosting evidence of voting irregularities in the Nov. 3 U.S. election was in Germany.

Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas claimed last week that “U.S. Army forces” seized a server from a Frankfurt office. An Army spokesman described allegations that the Army had recovered servers in Germany as false.

Two voting software companies that conspiracy theorists said were linked to the German server — Scytl and Dominion — have both released statements denying those claims.

___

POWELL: “President Trump won by a landslide.”

THE FACTS: That’s false. Biden has an Electoral College lead of 306 to 232 after The Associated Press on Thursday declared him the winner in Georgia. That’s the same margin Trump had in 2016. Back then, Trump described it as a “landslide.” Biden also leads the popular vote by nearly 6 million votes.

READ MORE FACT CHECKS:
– NOT REAL NEWS: A look at what didn't happen this week
– AP FACT CHECK: Trump conclusively lost, denies the evidence
– AP FACT CHECK: Trump's bogus claims about Biden win, vaccine
___

Associated Press writers Jude Joffe-Block in Phoenix and Amanda Seitz in Chicago contributed to this report.

___

EDITOR’S NOTE — A look at the veracity of claims by political figures.

___

Find AP Fact Checks at http://apnews.com/APFactCheck

Follow @APFactCheck on Twitter: https://twitter.com/APFactCheck

Posts: 23790 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
The AP responded by fact checking the presser, pretty much shot down everything Powell and Giuliani said as false, from vote flipping to the Germany Server. This is the machine at work.

I rest my case.

Q

Posts: 26879 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Proof now is still going to be proof later regardless of what the media wants to say or fact check. The only opinions about said proof that are going to matter are most likely the Supreme Court.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8558 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Yep, I’ve seen enough.

What I need now is a win in court, not appeasement to the media demands.

In regards to good and bad guys, I would expect the military to be the good guys, CIA, FBI, DOJ to be the bad guys.

I don’t think we are talking country when Sidney says bad guys.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you going to believe and trust the AP or your lying eyes?!

How ‘bout a Fresca? Hmmmm, Hmmmm! Judge Smails

Posts: 5772 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Flak is getting more intense, so we must be getting closer to the target. I'm as upset as anyone, there are highs and lows, but I've maintained a calm feeling I can't explain that things are going to be alright. I'm not sure how, but we are going to pull through this.

That’s me, I know however it shakes out “We” the American Public will be ok. May seem ridiculous to some, but God uses people and things to answer prayers and make his will known .“We” may be watching a miracle before our eyes in real time. God continue to Bless D.J.Trump and lead our country to where you would have us go. Your will cannot be overwhelmed or denied for our great United States of America. Home of the free and the brave.
In God “WE” Trust.

Posts: 4419 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
I don't like this strategy. Yeah I know, I'm speaking as a nobody. But this is a court battle. Why show the enemies your hands at all in public? Whatever real bombshell or Kraken you have, wait until your day in court and drop them.

I think the reality is that this is as much a fight for public opinion as a court battle. You have to win both to emerge victorious and avoid a civil war. If some are OK with a civil war, why bother with the court battle at all?

Posts: 8989 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
This seems to seem to explain Tucker Carlson's attitude in his last show.

quote:
On Friday morning, Powell responded to claims made by Fox host Tucker Carlson over a request to present more evidence on Thursday’s show. Carlson asserted that Powell became angry when he called to ask her for new information.

“I didn’t get angry with the request to provide evidence,” Powell told Fox Business on Friday. “In fact, I sent an affidavit to Tucker that I had not even attached to a pleading yet to help him understand the situation, and I offered him another witness who could explain the math and the statistical evidence far better than I can. I’m not really a numbers person.”

Carlson was “insulting, demanding, and rude, and I told him not to contact me again, in those terms,” she added.

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8558 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Kemp is going to certify in GA. What a piece of crap. I pray the legislature has more spine and does the right thing. The fact that even a GOP controlled state isn't with us is disgusting. Still hopeful, but the GOP as a whole doesn't have the guts or desire to win.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got this at the end of a Gateway Pundit story posted this morning. I take it that GA is not done. EXCLUSIVE: A Second Agreement In Georgia Between Democrats and Gwinnett County Is Discovered – This Illegitimate Deal Needs to Be Addressed

Excerpt...

1. A motion to delay certification of GA vote based on a flawed recount was denied this evening by Atlanta Judge Steven D. Grimberg. The oral ruling was unclear but he may have overreached to dismiss my claim that election was unlawful due to @GaSecofState consent agreement.

— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) November 20, 2020

In response, Wood will appeal the decision:

3. GA voters have rights. It is OUR right to vote. We The People must have legal right to challenge backroom deals cut by state officials. They will not sue each other.

An appeal will be filed to Eleventh Circuit.

I did not do this for GA voters because it was easy. Stay tuned.

— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) November 20, 2020

-TVz

Posts: 432 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
quote:
I don't like this strategy. Yeah I know, I'm speaking as a nobody. But this is a court battle. Why show the enemies your hands at all in public? Whatever real bombshell or Kraken you have, wait until your day in court and drop them.

I think the reality is that this is as much a fight for public opinion as a court battle. You have to win both to emerge victorious and avoid a civil war. If some are OK with a civil war, why bother with the court battle at all?

What's the percentage of the public do you think must we win over in order to avoid a civil war? Public opinion is already set. Folks already made up their mind. Each side. How many fence sitters are out there? Not many. Do you think it matters any that they swing one way or another? I don't.

Like I said, you can show the evidence, concrete and irrefutable, but the corrupt media will ridicule it like it's a nothingburger. The brainwashed mass will continue to be brainwashed by the major media and big tech, which are 100% corrupt. No one in their right mind is "OK" with a civil war. But, it will eventually come, the way the country is going.

Q

Posts: 26879 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who is running this country? NSA, CIA FBI??
I’ll have to die to see it all from heaven, or look up from hell. Smile

Posts: 5772 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
quote:
What's the percentage of the public do you think must we win over in order to avoid a civil war?

It's not as pointless as it sounds. The fraud was too big, too obvious and the coverup too clumsy. Rasmussen polls indicate about 30% of democrats think this election was stolen from Trump. Managing the PR war will have a major impact on the bloodletting if there is a civil war at the end of this.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-p...-from-trump-n1160882

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Sydney Powell on the Howie Carr Show ( NewsmaxTV ) 11/20/2020

A lot of information for cliff notes, but here you go.
Well funded, widespread.

Server in Germany is still in question as to who has it.
Beyond smoking gun if Sydney had access to server.

Fraud goes beyond the President, they did it to other strong Republican candidates.

Data out of California from 2016 that Hillary did it to Bernie Sanders there.
When people told him about it, instead of exposing it, he sold out.

Estimate 7 million votes removed from President Trump.
Estimate of Joe Biden Fraudulent votes on his side 10 million maybe more.
Several million dead people voting.

Believe no state was safe from the software algorithm, DNA of software went beyond Dominion.
Weighting of votes .75 for Trump, 1.25 for Biden would have been nation wide to help hide changes.

Trump won so overwhelming in states where they had to cut off their machines to go in and backfill to ensure Joe won.

Computer made dot for Biden.

Dominion worker monitoring election at Detroit Center.

Evidence should thoroughly embarrass the DOJ, NSA, DHS, and FBI that they had ignored all this for all this time. Either that or that they were complicit in using it for their own operations. The CIA I am sure had a hand in it.

Have a copy of Eric Coomers call. Where is he now? He has disappeared.

Sydney is so livid with the law enforcement that she can’t see straight.

Gateway Pundits cliff notes.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
New scotus assignments. Check the swing states. Also while its gateway pundit. Its verified by scotus blog twitter.

quote:
It is ordered that the following allotment be made of The Chief Justice and the Associate Justices of this Court among the circuits, pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42 and that such allotment be entered of record, effective November 20, 2020.

For the District of Columbia Circuit – John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice
For the First Circuit – Stephen Breyer, Associate Justice
(Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island)
For the Second Circuit – Sonia Sotomayor, Associate Justice(Connecticut, New York, Vermont)
For the Third Circuit – Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice(Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virgin Island)
For the Fourth Circuit – John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice(Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia)
For the Fifth Circuit – Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice(Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas)
For the Sixth Circuit – Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice(Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee)
For the Seventh Circuit – Amy Coney Barrett, Associate Justice(Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin)
For the Eighth Circuit – Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice(Arkansas, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota)
For the Ninth Circuit – Elena Kagan, Associate Justice(Alaska, Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, Nevada, Northern Mariana Islands, Washington)
For the Tenth Circuit – Neil M. Gorsuch, Associate Justice(Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Utah, Wyoming)
For the Eleventh Circuit – Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice(Alabama, Florida, Georgia)
For the Federal Circuit – John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-justices-breakdown/

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8231 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^ Big Grin
Justices Brett Kavanaugh, Samuel Alito, Amy Coney Barrett and Clarence Thomas were all assigned to crucial battleground states such as Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin and Michigan.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
^^^^^^^ Big Grin
Justices Brett Kavanaugh, Samuel Alito, Amy Coney Barrett and Clarence Thomas were all assigned to crucial battleground states such as Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin and Michigan.

Very interesting. I didn’t even know they were assigned to certain circuits.

Who makes the assignments?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11042 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I checked a few pages and did not see this posted.If it has been let me know and I will delete it.

Dominion Cancels Planned Appearance Before Pennsylvania Lawmakers

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2020-11-20-3

Dominion Voting Systems committed to attending an oversight hearing in Pennsylvania but backed out at the last moment, lawmakers in the Keystone State said Friday.

“The members of the state government committee were looking forward to publicly addressing the plethora of accusations of Dominion Voting Systems in a format which would have allowed open and honest dialogue. I was impressed at what appeared to be the willingness of Dominion Voting Systems to address accusations, and it would have put the 1.3 million Pennsylvanians who used their machines at ease, including myself,” state Rep. Seth Grove, a Republican who chairs the Government Oversight Committee, said during a press conference.

“Unfortunately, last evening, Dominion Voting Systems lawyered up and backed out of their commitment.”

Fourteen counties in Pennsylvania use Dominion’s voting systems. Approximately 1.3 million people, or 19 percent of voters, voted in those counties.

“Instead of running towards the light of honesty and integrity, Dominion Voting Systems retreated to the darkness. Why? Why would a vendor of public goods fear discussing their products sold to the public for the public good?” Grove said.

“If Dominion’s products were successful and operated as they were supposed to, why wouldn’t Dominion take the opportunity to publicly review its success? How hard is it to say, ‘our ballot machines worked exactly as promised, and they are 100 percent accurate?'”

Dominion did not respond to a request for comment.

The cancellation adds credibility to accusations against Dominion, state lawmakers said. They said Dominion has to earn the trust of Pennsylvanians.

“Most of us would agree here that we trust the workers in our polling places, and we trust the workers in our counties. They’re our neighbors and they are people that we elected. But what we don’t know, and therefore we can’t trust, is the role of third-party companies,” state Rep. Dawn Keefer, a Republican, said at the briefing.

Dominion was given the chance “to demonstrate who they were, the services they were providing, the products that they were selling us and how they were being utilized, and give the voters the confidence that they’re looking for,” she added.

Questions that would have been asked included whether Dominion had a role in the tabulation of votes, whether Dominion machines use open source software, and who controls the source code.

Grove suggested subpoenas are possible.

Dominion has a lengthy statement on its website that it last updated on Nov. 17. The company challenged some of the claims made about Dominion machines, including allegations that the company deleted millions of votes for President Donald Trump.

Dominion says it is a nonpartisan company, although it has acknowledged connections with the Clinton Global Initiative and a former staffer to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

Trump and his campaign have said Dominion systems are not secure and they have filed lawsuits in Pennsylvania contesting the unofficial election results.

Counties in Pennsylvania face a Nov. 23 deadline to certify the results.

According to the Pennsylvania Department of State’s count, Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden received over 81,000 more votes than Trump.

Posts: 12857 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, not only did that piece of shit governor of Georgia say he's going to certify the votes he also said that he believes that the numbers don't lie and this was the will of the people. The democrats steal an election in a Republican controlled state and not only do the rinos not fight it, they agree with it.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3578 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
Wow, not only did that piece of shit governor of Georgia say he's going to certify the votes he also said that he believes that the numbers don't lie and this was the will of the people. The democrats steal an election in a Republican controlled state and not only do the rinos not fight it, they agree with it.

$106M in kickbacks will do that to a guy.

Posts: 1831 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post