SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 1119
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Dominion cleared out of its offices in Canada in the middle of the night a couple of nights ago.

For real? Too Funny if they ran our National Election then a week later closed shop and ran out in the middle of the night. Noth'n to see here.

“Dominion executives are nowhere to be found now. They are moving their offices overnight to different places,” Powell said. “Their office in Toronto was shared with one of the Soros entities. One of the leaders of the Dominion project overall is Lord Malloch-Brown, Mr. Soros' number two person in the [United Kingdom].”

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24536 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Lord Malloch-Brown...

His title needs to be changed to, the late Mark Malloch-Brown.

Raise a bounty high enough, the scum around the world will step over each other for the chance.

Typing for a friend...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44387 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Everyone should have seen this coming. Pelosi and other Democrats made, what at the time seemed premature, statements about having to force Trump out of power, he wouldn't transition willingly, he would lie, cheat, and try to steal the election. They talked about how the election would be close in the face of overwhelming support for Trump, and how she would likely have to break the tie if it came to it. All of that repeated chapter and verse daily by the media.

They knew exactly what was going to happen in the election and were trying to set th stage for the takeover. It would also help them away opinion if there were "difficulties" and force things their way through coersion and threats.

But they didn't bet on this!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38181 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
I guess the system's guy in me just won't let go of this. The BS fake ballots delivered in the dark of night are not the 'key' issue here. 'If' the Dominion Software functions as Powell claims witnesses have confirmed it does, then the DOJ should confiscate the software and have an independent (assuming that's even possible in today's world) team of programmers/analysts tear the code apart and verify/validate each line of code and each module. No claims of proprietary software rights should be allowed to stand in the way of this verification. Election results are far too important to accept anyone's comments/assertions on the software. If what has been claimed is true, that the software has a built in routine that allows for programmatic vote skewing, that would be game, set, and match, Team Trump.

There is one small problem with that idea. You may or may not be able to determine what software was running on the machines at the time of the election. It would be trivial to “nice, clean, straightforward, honest software source code laying around to provide for perusal by whatever experts. If the folks in question at Dominion haven’t done that, they are blithering idiots. At the same time, it wouldn’t be difficult to have the “rigged” code squirreled away where it is unlikely to be found. Compile a “cheater” image, upload it, run it for the election, then replace it with a “clean” image. Do the machines have logs of when they were last rebooted? Do they have a history log of what images they have been running? If they even have those logs, how secure are the logs? What prevents someone from editing the logs?

As someone who spun many “private” images for customers (an image built off of released software, but with a bug fix or small feature for them to test in their network and a) verify it solves their problem before I roll it into the next software release, and b) get them a fix that they can use quickly instead of waiting for the next release cycle.), I can tell you it is likely impossible to prove anything by examining the machines and software now, unless the perps are morons.

And all that assumes that the actual cheating code was in the image on the machine. It could just as easily be that there is a small vulnerability that allows one to access the machine from outside and fudge the data.

I believe that the dirtbags cheated, I am hopeful that President Trump’s team can prove this well enough to prevent the attempted theft of this election from being successful. In general, I’m a believer in exploring every avenue. I do realize however that time is limited. I am hopeful that President Trump has an ace or three up his sleeve. He has been miles ahead of the GDCs (and me) so far, I’m hopeful that this is still the case.

Posts: 7021 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like everyone else I’d like to know if Trumps legal team has any evidence besides sworn affidavits. It’s hard to believe that they have a dominion machine or it’s software. I would imagine that it would be a massive legal battle in itself to get that kind of evidence. This is like a murder case where you have everything but the murder weapon.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3620 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Flak is getting more intense, so we must be getting closer to the target. I'm as upset as anyone, there are highs and lows, but I've maintained a calm feeling I can't explain that things are going to be alright. I'm not sure how, but we are going to pull through this.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Dominion Voting Systems ‘Lawyers Up,’ Abruptly Backs Out of PA State House Fact-Finding Hearing
By Debra Heine
November 20, 2020

Dominion Voting Systems Thursday night abruptly backed out of attending a fact-finding hearing that was set for Friday morning with the Pennsylvania House State Government Committee.

At a press conference Friday morning, State Govt Committee Chair Seth Grove said the 1.3. million Pennsylvanians who used Dominion’s voting machines have been “hung out to dry and slapped in their faces.”

Pennsylvania lawmakers had scheduled the hearing with the voting machine manufacturer “to help identify and correct any irregularities in the election process,” according to the House Republican Caucus.

“It is vitally important voters have faith in the machines they use to cast their ballots. On the heels of Gov. Tom Wolf unilaterally decertifying every voting machine in the Commonwealth, we need to know whether these new machines met expectations, whether they are reliable and whether they are not subject to interference,” said Rep. Grove (R-York).

Dominion had initially agreed to attend the hearing, before it “abruptly canceled,” Grove said.

“I was impressed at what appeared to be the willingness that Dominion Voting Systems to address accusations and it would have put 1.3. million Pennsylvanians who used their machines at ease—including myself, thinking that Dominion was willing to publicly back up their product which PA taxpayers invested millions to purchase” he noted during the presser.
“Unfortunately, last evening, Dominion Voting Systems lawyered up, and backed out of their commitment to the people of Pennsylvania to provide their input in a public format.”

Grove blasted the company for “retreating into the darkness,” rather than appearing at the hearing with “honesty and integrity.”

The committee chair said he wanted to know why a company with nothing to hide would back out.

“Why would a vender of public goods fear discussing their product sold to the public for the public good? If Dominion’s products were successful and operated as they were supposed to, why wouldn’t Dominion take the opportunity to publicly review its success?” Grove demanded. “How hard is it to say, ‘our ballot machines worked exactly as promised and they’re 100 percent accurate’?”

“After weeks of accusations, why has Dominion Voting Systems not released any analysis of the success of its voting machines to the public in order to stop their accusers in their tracks? If they have nothing to hide, why are they hiding from us?” he asked.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/1...act-finding-hearing/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24536 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I would like to see something that definitively defines which election offices across the U.S. used Dominion systems. And which election offices used Smartmatic software.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Good article concerning Dominion Voting Systems in's and out's from the beginning, on heavy dot com. Article raises a ton of questions, concerns and red flags for me.

Dominion says there was no last minute software update. State of Georgia says there was. Looks like a large part of the Dominion software was written in Serbia ... WTF. State of Texas determined the security of Dominion Voting Systems was suspect and passed on implementing the system. Dominion Voting Systems was acquired by a New York-based hedge fund, Staple Street Capital, in 2018. Just the tip of the iceberg.

Good Read Link: https://heavy.com/news/dominio...si-michigan-georgia/

Posts: 4824 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
No doubt the prospect of Sidney Powell taking a keen interest in them has something to do with the cut and run.

Posts: 11407 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Our voting hasn’t mattered for years.

They have been flipping votes from one candidate to the other for years.
Flipping votes does not change the ballot count, so this was a very effective vote rigging scheme.

Obama did not win, as Joe stated they did this voter fraud during the Obama administration.
(See video’s on page 443, I believe Joe stated the truth.)

President Trump came along and broke the system in 2016.
Hillary was suppose to win.
To answer Hillary’s question, What went wrong?.

Donald Trump had a deluge of votes in 2016 which swamped their cheating system.

Now in 2020 President Trump doubled down and completely smoked their system with a huge voter turnout for President Trump.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5291 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
I would like to see something that definitively defines which election offices across the U.S. used Dominion systems. And which election offices used Smartmatic software.

As I understand it they are not mutually exclusive of each other. A Dominion machine could have Smartmatic software installed on it either all or in part.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8608 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:

Me too.

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
A little about dominion.

Posts: 1643 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
And there was some sort of raid in Germany to take control of servers, although we aren't sure by whom it was conducted. We don't know who has possession of the servers where the counting took place.

Based on the continued, confident denial by Scytl, I believe it is likely that the bad guys got the server. And "bad guys" can include the DOJ, CIA, etc.

"..six ways from Sunday" - Chuck Schumer

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8510 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
back to Eric Coomer of Dominion.

this sounds like a big deal

long interview w Joe Oltmann by Michelle Malkin

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rvb31pGqzZQi/

definitely worth a watch

Coomer ranting against Donald Trump

Eric Coomer - top Dominion security official and major Dominion shareholder

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
which election offices across the U.S. used Dominion systems

Dollars to donuts it's Michigan, Georgia, Penn, Arizona, Nevada and Wisconsin.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13473 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Sydney Powell, in the presser yesterday, stated a senior Dominion executive went to Detroit Nov 3 to oversee the "election" (fraud...). Does anyone know that specific person's name?

quote:
back to Eric Coomer of Dominion.

this sounds like a big deal

long interview w Joe Oltmann by Michelle Malkin

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rvb31pGqzZQi/

definitely worth a watch

Coomer ranting against Donald Trump

Eric Coomer - top Dominion security official and major Dominion shareholder

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Never heard of this guy or his blog before but there is a lot of those popping up recently. But I like what he has to say.

quote:
I don’t have that evidence, but the fact that Sidney Powell claims she does is enough to convince me. This is a woman who gave up years of income she could have earned in her profitable practice to write, print, and promote a book no publisher would touch. Its charges were too explosive, I imagine.

Its targets, like Andrew Weissman (the protege of FBI director Christopher Wray) wield too much power. Tellingly, none of the people Powell exposed in Licensed to Lie have dared to sue her for defamation or libel. She put herself out there as a target for such a suit by writing the book—with no publishing house’s attorneys on board to defend her. But no one did, I’m sure because her charges were absolutely truthful.

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8608 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
This is an interesting snipped from Sidney Powell on the Glen Beck show.

Sidney Powell on Glenn Beck: Servers from ScytI in Germany were in fact confiscated and "I AM HEARING THAT IS WAS OUR FORCES THAT GOT THE SERVERS."

Sidney Powell: Evidence of voter fraud could be released online 'by this weekend'

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5291 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post