SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 979
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
quote:
(I'm nearly certain there was election fraud. I'm nearly as certain it rose to a level sufficient to affect the outcome. It's whether it'll ever be proven that's in doubt.)

That is close to where I am at. Except I would drop "nearly"

With all the instances where ...

The problem is those are all so far unsubstantiated allegations. Until and unless they're proven beyond a reasonable doubt they will remain allegations. The sheer volume of them suggests to me the likelihood they're true is very high, but "very high likelihood" ≠ certainty.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Ensigmatic—
True, but everyone needs to remember that the “proof” needs to be in court, not on TV.

Posts: 18197 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Ensigmatic—
True, but everyone needs to remember that the “proof” needs to be in court, not on TV.
well that is certainly true, it’s very easy to gloss over the fact that the court cases have been a major disappointment. Where’s the actual evidence? Are we ever going to see the Kracken?

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

What will we all do when it turns out that he’s right by questioning her?

Fellas, you guys seem to turn on people at the drop of the hat. Tucker has been right on enough occasions I’ll hear him out. We constantly laugh and make fun of the left when they “eat their own”, but when things don’t go what we consider right, we freak out and tell the left “hold my beer and watch this”.

jljones, I'd suggest you listen to the first segment of the Mark Levin show I posted. Levin states that anyone who demands proof at this point is an idiot who doesn't understand the law. So your question is already behind us.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
The problem is those are all so far unsubstantiated allegations. Until and unless they're proven beyond a reasonable doubt they will remain allegations. The sheer volume of them suggests to me the likelihood they're true is very high, but "very high likelihood" ≠ certainty.

You are right, of course. It will take proof in Court in order to over turn the election. That's difficult to do.

However, I have seen enough to be convinced personally. I know how cheating can happen. I've seen it, I've been able to stop it on occasion. I have worked as an election official for many years. I'm now a "special deputy" and go on calls on election day around the County. I don't do it for the money; I do it because I want to keep things as fair as possible in my County. We run a pretty clean election here, but I know that can vary greatly by local area. It's the Democrat strongholds, the urban core cities where cheating is most prevalent because there are so few Republicans that there is almost no oversight. It's been going on in places like Philadelphia for years.

This article was written by a woman in Philadelphia who has been a committee woman for over twenty years. It's a description of what she saw in this election. The cheating was so much greater this time because it was easier than ever before due to last minute rule changes and mail-in balloting.

Regarding post-election fraud in Pennsylvania

https://www.americanthinker.co...in_pennsylvania.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24310 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
We are over saturated with evidence of voter fraud and claims of voter fraud. I no longer watch the videos or read the articles of new evidence and new claims. I need nothing more to convince me what took place.

When and if this reaches the Supreme Court that is where the rubber meets the road and I'll again pay close attention.

Imo Sideny Powell needs to step away from the cameras and interviews because she's had nothing new to say for awhile. I'm sure there's work to be done.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8557 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

This is civil court. I didn't think the burden of proof was as heavy, but I could be wrong.

Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
I’m pretty close to being where sdy is. I don’t *know* as fact that the GDCs lied, cheated, and attempted to steal the election because I haven’t seen the evidence yet, but I believe that it exactly what happened. Sydney Powell has staked her reputation on it, and one thing I know about good lawyers is they do not lie. Ever.

I am aware that there are multiple pieces to this puzzle, two obvious ones and likely others I am unaware of:

The Legal piece - requires protecting evidence, protecting witnesses, keeping as much information out of the opposition’s hands as long as possible.

The Public Relations piece - requires sharing enough information to keep supporters engaged, donating, providing evidence, lobbying Congress critters, etc.

While I remain hopeful and cautiously optimistic, I realize it is possible that we may not find the pony under the tree. If that happens, we’ll deal with that reality when it happens. In the meantime, I’ll do what little I can to help make sure it doesn’t and support those fighting the good fight.

Posts: 6966 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keep in mind, we are years away from criminal trials for any actions relating to voter fraud in the 2020 election. Only criminal trials require proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Most of the civil actions will be resolved by a preponderance of the evidence. A significantly lower threshold. Injunctions fall into the latter category and are often granted for temporary relief while parties prepare their cases. Lawyers need only to show that fraud or some other harm/damage more likely occurred than not.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 539 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's going to be difficult for so many reasons. A huge problem is that these law suits are going to be heard in leftist strong hold areas with leftist controlled judges and be dismissed almost at once.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
The law suits are heard in the lower courts and their decisions can be appealed to the higher court.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I wasn't going to respond to "so far unsubstantiated allegations", but I do need to clarify.

"so far unsubstantiated allegations" is BS

I wasn't commenting on what would convince the Supreme Court or any other judge of anything.

I was making a statement about something I believe.

I agreed with "whether it'll ever be proven that's in doubt"

- DEMs pushed hard for mail in voting using COVID-19 as an excuse.

- States changed the rules to make mail in voting more susceptible to voter fraud

- States said the signatures did not have to match

- States said if the date was not legible, the mail in ballots would be considered having arrived in time

- There are multiple videos of REP observers being far away from the counting process. PA Supreme court said it was not important for observers to see "details"

- I have done some digging into Dominion and Smartmatic, some of that I have posted. Issues like the originators being Venezuela citizens and the reports about Eric Coomer are enough for me to conclude we should never use that code. The reports about EAC further enforce that position.

YMMV

Posts: 19690 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:

Proving this fraud has always been a very high bar, Carlson isn't alone in thinking the odds of Trump prevailing are slim. Of course he'd like the President's legal team to have the goods and bring that to Carlson's show.

Carlson and Powell have both stated their versions of what went down between them, I think it's safe to say they were contentious, bad blood now. I also think it's obvious what's important to each -- news scoop vs. legal aces up the sleeve.

Carlson's disrespect of Powell will not stand with me, our country is truly at stake. The circumstantial evidence of fraud is overwhelming, for what that's worth. Rather than put the onus completely on the legal team, why doesn't Carlson martial the investigative forces of Fox News and do some investigating as well? Or mock, denigrate, insult and dismiss instead.

No high profile news source is looking into the allegations of fraud. There was a time, news investigated. Read about the Illinois guv race between Big Jim Thompson and Adlai Stevenson III, the media were pivotal in getting a stolen election unstolen. Levin spent a whole block on this a week or so back.

I see two things at work with Carlson, making a safe bet in his mind and a bruised ego when Powell said no. He's in a position to do something but makes a cowardly choice, at our expense.

Turning your quoted question around, where is Carlson if it turns out the President is right?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8417 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Things such as this, especially if occurring in more than one state or county, is compelling.

https://twitter.com/local_aper...720449127780354?s=10

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44104 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Any of these state legislatures controlled by determined Republicans can just toss out these vote counts, no court decisions necessary. I would think plenty of those state officials would be willing to give up their political careers to see that Trump wins. If this farce of an election is allowed to stand, it won't matter at all how those state reps redraw the Congressional districts. The fix will always be in .

Posts: 3594 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Turning your quoted question around, where is Carlson if it turns out the President is right?

He'll be right there by the President's side. I have no doubt.

You said Carlson wants Trump's legal team to have the goods. You could have stopped right there.

Year V

Posts: 2652 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:

Fellas, you guys seem to turn on people at the drop of the hat. Tucker has been right on enough occasions I’ll hear him out. We constantly laugh and make fun of the left when they “eat their own”, but when things don’t go what we consider right, we freak out and tell the left “hold my beer and watch this”.

jljones, I'd suggest you listen to the first segment of the Mark Levin show I posted. Levin states that anyone who demands proof at this point is an idiot who doesn't understand the law. So your question is already behind us.

Why do I need to listen? Mark has no more or less to say about this than Carlson. You guys seem to just be shopping for a talking head that backs your position. Will you turn on Levin when he starts dating stuff you disagree with a little?

Let’s face it. Two weeks ago, claiming a “bombshell” is coming and holding your cards close would be prudent. With each passing day, Powell seems to hype this and each day it’s an empty bun. No meat. Falsely claiming the secrecy is necessary is bunk. The left has spies and knows what is coming. Anyone that thinks Powell is hiding strategy from them apparently hasn’t paid attention in the last few years.

At the end of the day, we all are vested in this. In one way or another. IF this turns out to be all bun and no meat, a lot of people on this forum will watch their belief system coming crashing down. Who can blame them. For four years, we’ve been promised justice. For four years, no actual justice has been provided. All in a time to where we’ve watched a coordinated assault on a US President.

I have faith. I’m the guy that constantly rally’s people to stay in the fight. But, at the same time, we have to manage our expectations and not be Lucy and the football.

Tucker Carlson has earned my respect to hear out the alternative. He and his family have gone through hell in the last few years thanks to the left’s harassment and abuse. In my book he deserves to be heard out.

It seems that many are setting themselves up to be the Hillary supporter thrashing in road screaming and crying if Carlson is correct. If Carlson has become a lefty douche, I’ll bash him right along side you. But, he’s not there yet. Certainly not from the charges you guys have tried and convicted him on.

Loyalty.

We

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37133 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Has anyone who doesn't believe there was widespread fraud been able to give a halfway believable answer as to why several "swing states" stopped counting votes on election night, at exactly the same time?

Posts: 1830 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:

Why do I need to listen? Mark has no more or less to say about this than Carlson. You guys seem to just be shopping for a talking head that backs your position. Will you turn on Levin when he starts dating stuff you disagree with a little?

Let’s face it. Two weeks ago, claiming a “bombshell” is coming and holding your cards close would be prudent. With each passing day, Powell seems to hype this and each day it’s an empty bun. No meat. Falsely claiming the secrecy is necessary is bunk. The left has spies and knows what is coming. Anyone that thinks Powell is hiding strategy from them apparently hasn’t paid attention in the last few years.

At the end of the day, we all are vested in this. In one way or another. IF this turns out to be all bun and no meat, a lot of people on this forum will watch their belief system coming crashing down. Who can blame them. For four years, we’ve been promised justice. For four years, no actual justice has been provided. All in a time to where we’ve watched a coordinated assault on a US President.

I have faith. I’m the guy that constantly rally’s people to stay in the fight. But, at the same time, we have to manage our expectations and not be Lucy and the football.

Tucker Carlson has earned my respect to hear out the alternative. He and his family have gone through hell in the last few years thanks to the left’s harassment and abuse. In my book he deserves to be heard out.

It seems that many are setting themselves up to be the Hillary supporter thrashing in road screaming and crying if Carlson is correct. If Carlson has become a lefty douche, I’ll bash him right along side you. But, he’s not there yet. Certainly not from the charges you guys have tried and convicted him on.

Loyalty.

We

Because he is an attorney and knows what he is talking about when it comes to evidence and civil trials. So yeah...he knows a lot more than Tucker in this regard. The first segment of his show yesterday talks about why calling for evidence at this point is idiotic.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Ok. Place your stock where you see fit. Levin is a paid talking head just like Carlson.

They both deserve time, but at the end of the day they are both entertainers.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37133 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post