SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 982
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
This is an interesting snipped from Sidney Powell on the Glen Beck show.

Sidney Powell on Glenn Beck: Servers from ScytI in Germany were in fact confiscated and "I AM HEARING THAT IS WAS OUR FORCES THAT GOT THE SERVERS."

Sidney Powell: Evidence of voter fraud could be released online 'by this weekend'

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From Lin Wood and hour ago on Parler...

Shredding Trucks In ATL

The "Boz"

Posts: 1537 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
It's amazing to me how the media seems to believe that they have full rights to demand unfettered access to any information that they desire.

They do this regardless of what it will do to people, families, litigation, prosecution, etc. When they don't get what they want they whine like little children.

Tucker is a prime example. No, you cannot have that detail yet. This will not be tried in the court of public opinion after the evidence has been properly censored, twisted, and manipulated.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38066 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
This is getting interesting. . .

I have never heard of Sidney Powell before, but she is my new best friend.

On a related note, looking back on those two videos kimber1911 posted on page 443 (the first, where buyden stated to his 'supporters' "I don't need you to get elected" and the second, where he stated the dems had the "greatest voter fraud effort ever") makes we wonder if the old fool was actually speaking the truth for a change.

My mother-in-law suffered from dementia (actually , we all 'suffered' from it), and she lost her 'filter.' Meaning, she would tell you whatever she felt like, regardless of whether it was polite or tactful to do so or not.

Here, I wonder if old dementia joe ACTUALLY said what he knew to be the truth. Of course, nobody really pays attention to what he says, anyway, but it makes me curious. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21864 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
an unofficial update on the House of Representatives races

source data:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politi...ctions/house-results

REPs will have at least 212 seats in the House

w 4 races too close to call, the REP candidate in each case has a very small lead. Very small

so the new window appears to be REPs will have between 212 to 216 seats in the House.

NBC says the 4 close races are

CA 21
CA 25
Iowa 2
NY 22

Posts: 19700 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:

Sidney Powell on Glenn Beck: Servers from ScytI in Germany were in fact confiscated and "I AM HEARING THAT IS WAS OUR FORCES THAT GOT THE SERVERS."

I'm not sure if the "good guys" or the "bad guys" got them, but it makes sense to me that she wouldn't be fully read in on it. She's a personal attorney for the President, not someone with security clearance who works in the administration. It's also a law enforcement matter, not a civil one, which means that information probably won't help us in time. It's not like they can just seize them and hand them over to his legal team.

We all just need to keep praying and trust things will go our way. All the heat on Sidney the past few days is because people know she is a force to be dealt with. They can get their shots in now, but good luck going against her in court.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
From Lin Wood and hour ago on Parler...

Shredding Trucks In ATL

Don't think for an instant that this is an isolated "mistake" !!!

They are openly destroying evidence!

What have we become?

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perhaps Sidney is the Kraken (and I mean this in the most positive of viewpoints) and is just getting started on defense? Prayers for the President, his legal team, and our Nation daily.

Posts: 3261 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm not sure if the "good guys" or the "bad guys" got them

Speaking in terms of this kind of raid if it actually becomes a verifiable fact rather than a blurry picture of Bigfoot who are the good guys on our side? The FBI? The DOJ? The CIA? These would be the people I would suppose on our side who would get almost immediate control of these servers.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8558 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brings back Pelosis odd statement- Regardless of the vote count on election night biden will be president.

Lots of people thought her choice of words was strange.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13431 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
They are openly destroying evidence!

What have we become?

This is sooooo not good. We haven't become anything good Frown

Posts: 7592 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't know if this is a story or not or what exactly this is, but there are people following the shredding truck...

Lin Wood on Twitter

The "Boz"

Posts: 1537 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
back to Eric Coomer of Dominion.

this sounds like a big deal

long interview w Joe Oltmann by Michelle Malkin

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rvb31pGqzZQi/

definitely worth a watch

Coomer ranting against Donald Trump

Eric Coomer - top Dominion security official and major Dominion shareholder
Excellent video sdy.

Posts: 17948 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sends in the friggin army and start shooting some of these fuckers, the rest will talk. Then blow them up.

Now, we will vote again.

Posts: 5772 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
quote:
I'm not sure if the "good guys" or the "bad guys" got them

Speaking in terms of this kind of raid if it actually becomes a verifiable fact rather than a blurry picture of Bigfoot who are the good guys on our side? The FBI? The DOJ? The CIA? These would be the people I would suppose on our side who would get almost immediate control of these servers.

I wouldn't discount the original reports of the "military".

No, I don't think Lt. Snuffy and some rifle platoon went in and I doubt that it was one of the secret, high speed-low drag type outfits either.

But the military investigative units? They are sworn Federal Agents same as FBI, DEA, etc. and can have incredibly broad powers and jurisdictions, depending on locations, treaties, agreements and so forth.

People would be surprised at just how much shit CID, NCIS and OSI have a hand in with regards to local and state law enforcement, such as task forces, advisors, mutual assistance and more. Then there's the purely civilian DOD organizations (that most people have never even heard of) like DCIS and such. They're also sworn Federal Agents.

People would be even more surprised to learn how common it is to have a few of those Agents are "on the ground" in other (generally allied or friendly) countries. And not just when something big is going down-like a terrorist attack.

Not everyone on the Federal LE payroll is an FBI agent or raging Anti-Trump Liberal closet communist.

I said back on page 320 that this was nowhere near over and I believed then that Trump was going to be sworn in as President of the United States on January 20th, 2021.

I believe that even more strongly today.

Patience and faith.

We got this!

Posts: 1615 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Perhaps the military investigative LE branches were viewed as less likely to be compromised, not unlike Mexico using their Marines to nab their big narco terrorists. Very sad day for the USA when government agencies have to be evaluated in such a way.

Posts: 3200 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
Perhaps the military investigative LE branches were viewed as less likely to be compromised, not unlike Mexico using their Marines to nab their big narco terrorists. Very sad day for the USA when government agencies have to be evaluated in such a way.

This is one of the first thoughts that crossed my mind. There is still a SOFA with Germany regarding US Forces. I was surprised by the number of "outside the lane" investigations I participated in as a CID Agent. Including some for other governments with only nebulous ties to the United States.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 539 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Space force??

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38066 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Full version of the Sidney Powell interview with Glenn Beck. Thanks to Kimber for putting me onto it.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Sidney Powell: Evidence of voter fraud could be released online 'by this weekend'

I don't like this strategy. Yeah I know, I'm speaking as a nobody. But this is a court battle. Why show the enemies your hands at all in public? Whatever real bombshell or Kraken you have, wait until your day in court and drop them. Just like Jenna Ellis said yesterday at the presser, what they were presenting is just an overview, and the detailed stuff will be presented in court. So, what Powel says now just goes smack against what was said yesterday. Releasing the evidence to the public doesn't help anything. It seems like you just gave in to the whiners and bitchers, "Where is the evidence? We're entitled to see them". Roll Eyes

It will only give the maggots in the corrupt media more ammo to ridicule you. And they will, that's a guarantee, no matter how concrete or irrefutable your evidence is. Not only that, but you can bet that whatever evidence you release now will give the criminals behind the scene enough time to manufacture countermeasures to cast doubt on your case. The President assembled the A-Team. They say they have goods, and that's good enough for me. I don't need to see them in public. I want to see the team fight their case in court. And WIN!

Q

Posts: 26879 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post