SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 979
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
[FLASH_VIDEO]

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/skNiZeTIuEs [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 5772 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Praise God in the highest !!! Excellent news !!! Enjoy and God Bless President Trump and the USA !!!

CIRCUIT COURTS HAVE BEEN REASSIGNED:

https://www.supremecourt.gov/o...rs/112020zr_8o6a.pdf

Chief Justice John Roberts has reassigned the Supreme Court Justices to new Districts. Effective November 20, 2020, ordered pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42.

To highlight the changes…
GA – Clarence Thomas
MI – Brett M. Kavanaugh
WI – Amy Coney Barrett
PA – Samuel A. Alito

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3077 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30630 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OBAMA: 'We can always send the Navy SEALs' to remove Trump from White House

https://justthenews.com/politi..._campaign=newsletter

Former President Obama says if President Trump refuses to leave the White House, “we can always send the Navy SEALs” to physically remove him.

Appearing on the late-night talk show "Jimmy Kimmel Live," Obama – who's busy hawking a new book – was asked by Kimmel whether there are any spots in the White House where “someone could hide."

“Well, I think we can always send the Navy SEALS in there to dig him out," Obama said.

But the liberal-leaning host also asked Obama if it is "premature" to call Democrat Joe Biden "Mr. President."

“Do you feel that when you congratulated Biden and Senator Harris that you were premature in doing that?” Kimmel asked.

“No, I thought I was right on time,” Obama said.

The notion that Trump will refuse to leave the White House if he lost the 2020 election was rolled out by liberals early in the campaign.

"Well, I think it is a fair point to raise as to whether or not, if he loses, he’s going to go quietly or not. And we have to be ready for that,” the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton, who ran against Trump that year, said July 5 on “The Daily Show.”

"Whether he knows it yet or not, he will be leaving,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, California Democrat, said July 20. “Just because he might not want to move out of the White House doesn’t mean we won’t have an inauguration ceremony to inaugurate a duly elected president of the United States.”

Also in July, the issue popped up on Capitol Hill.

“Mr. Attorney General,” Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, New York Democrat, asked William Barr in a House hearing, “what will you do if Donald Trump loses the election on Nov. 3 but refuses to leave office on Jan. 20?”

Mr. Barr answered: “If the results are clear, I would leave office.”

The Babylon Bee, a satirical website, recently put out a story with a headline: " 'Trump Might Not Accept The Results Of The 2020 Election,’ Says Movement That Still Hasn’t Accepted Results Of 2016 Election.”

“Leftists are warning that President Donald Trump might not accept the results of the 2020 election,” the website also wrote. “These same leftists have spent the last four years declaring that Trump is not their president, that Hillary Clinton actually won because she won the popular vote, and that Trump only won because of Russian interference.”

In his interview with Kimmel, Obama also praised former President George W. Bush, whom he called a “patriot.”

“When I came in, we were in the middle of a big crisis, the financial crisis. George W. Bush, he and I had obviously big policy differences, but he’s a good man, he’s a patriot,” Obama said. “And he ordered everybody on his team to work seamlessly with us on the transition. Could not have been more gracious. Could not have been more helpful. And that actually helped us be able to get a head start on trying to stem what could have been a great depression instead of a great recession.”

Posts: 12853 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:

Unfortunately Tucker and Ingraham seem to be folding.

Ingraham has always been an inside-the-beltway squish, a faux populist, flippant without wit and insight.

Carlson has been amazingly on point at times, seemingly unafraid.

OK like Fox News, he's changed and that sucks. He went beyond redemption last night when he openly mocked Powell, addressing their recent bad blood but suggesting she's painted herself as "singlehandedly" taking on the Dim fraud onslaught. As bad as that was, he went Crowderesque screechy as he mocked Powell. In all due respect, fuck him in the ass.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8417 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:

OK like Fox News, he's changed and that sucks...

Shows you he's just a fucking fake.

Q

Posts: 26863 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
Praise God in the highest !!! Excellent news !!! Enjoy and God Bless President Trump and the USA !!!

CIRCUIT COURTS HAVE BEEN REASSIGNED:...

Posted already, previous page. Wink

Q

Posts: 26863 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Of course it hasn't occurred to the masses of useful idiots but if this fraud is successful the idiots won't be so useful anymore. Why waste time and effort pandering to anyone for votes when they can be manufactured? Not only are the demands of the protected classes and special interest groups diminished, the voice of all voters instantly loses all of its power. Don't like what your congressman is doing? Tough shit, they don't need your vote, you've got no leverage anymore. The only people with the power to sway a politician will be, you guessed it, the super rich. Now only money matters because the useful idiots turned their heads, ignored the corruption and fraud and sold us down the river.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3578 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:

Unfortunately Tucker and Ingraham seem to be folding.

Ingraham has always been an inside-the-beltway squish, a faux populist, flippant without wit and insight.

OK like Fox News, he's changed and that sucks. He went beyond redemption last night when he openly mocked Powell, addressing their recent bad blood but suggesting she's painted herself as "singlehandedly" taking on the Dim fraud onslaught. As bad as that was, he went Crowderesque screechy as he mocked Powell. In all due respect, fuck him in the ass.

What will we all do when it turns out that he’s right by questioning her?

Fellas, you guys seem to turn on people at the drop of the hat. Tucker has been right on enough occasions I’ll hear him out. We constantly laugh and make fun of the left when they “eat their own”, but when things don’t go what we consider right, we freak out and tell the left “hold my beer and watch this”.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37133 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
We constantly laugh and make fun of the left when they “eat their own”, but when things don’t go what we consider right, we freak out and tell the left “hold my beer and watch this”.

Yup. As the song goes, “A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.”

Some people are constantly being whipsawed by stuff in the news despite the fact that they claim to believe it’s totally fake. If one can’t handle and process it calmly and rationally, just turn it off. We’ll learn the results when they are results, and not just assertions and speculation.

I will say, though, that at some point adults need to recognize and accept the fact that it’s possible—just possible—there may not be a pony by the tree when they get up on Christmas morning.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47497 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/clip...ory-of-this-country/

Tucker Carlson (yesterday):

Carlson told viewers people in the White House and people close to the president had not seen Powell’s evidence.

He also said that Powell’s pledge during her FBN appearance that proof was coming “within the next two weeks” was “great news” and that if successful, she will have uncovered what he called the “greatest crime in the history of the country.”

“As far as we are concerned, that is great news,” Carlson said. “If Sidney Powell can prove that technology companies switched millions of votes and stole the presidential election, she will have almost single-handedly uncovered the greatest crime in the history of this country, and no one will be more grateful for that than us.”

Posts: 19690 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
on page 448, I posted a long article about the EAC

that article said a former Dominion employee is an EAC member

Did a little checking, and that part is correct

EAC = Election Assistance Commission

She joined in May 2019

"she was the Director of Certification for a voting system manufacturer"

Independently verified that this was indeed Dominion

"University of Phoenix". This online school has a terrible reputation. It does appear to be more of a money making diploma mill than a high quality university

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:
We constantly laugh and make fun of the left when they “eat their own”, but when things don’t go what we consider right, we freak out and tell the left “hold my beer and watch this”.

Yup. As the song goes, “A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.”
I will say, though, that at some point adults need to recognize and accept the fact that it’s possible—just possible—there may not be a pony by the tree when they get up on Christmas morning.

Sadly, that's seeming increasingly possible.

I'm holding on based upon Powell's reputation for not putting things out there she can't prove. But what if she's being misled? Remember another Powell? "We" once loved Colin Powell. He put his reputation on the line, just like the current Powell is doing. The world bought the WMD accusations in large part because Colin Powell said so. Turned out he was misled.

Like I said: I'm hanging in there, but so far I'm seeing a lot of talk w/o anything to back it up. I'll be delighted if even most of what Trump's lawyers are claiming is both true and can be proven. But I won't be terrifically surprised to find there was a lot of smoke and no fire.

(To be clear: I'm nearly certain there was election fraud. I'm nearly as certain it rose to a level sufficient to affect the outcome. It's whether it'll ever be proven that's in doubt.)

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
John Sperling (deceased) founded the for profit University of Phoenix diploma mill in the 1990's. He spent millions promoting the legalization of marijuana in az. His subsequent predecessors are ultra liberal, some having served under obama. The mill has been involved in numerous law suits for fraudulent practices.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1) I believe any election lawsuits filed so far have been in State Courts not in Federal Court. Next week the Federal Lawsuits are supposed to be filed.

Hence the Supreme Court announcement on 11\20- Circuit Courts being reassigned.

Kinda makes Trump and McConnell's Judicial efforts over the last 4 years look very astute.

2) Tucker Carlson et al are entertainers. Rush is one of the few that clearly states that.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13430 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tucker Carlson et al are entertainers. Rush is one of the few that clearly states that.

Yes... they are primarily entertainers. They are seeking the largest audience possible. They aren't journalists. But neither are most journalists today.

Sidney Powell Talks Details With Larry O’Conner

The Trump Campaign’s legal team’s lead attorney Sidney Powell joins Larry O’Connor in an exclusive interview. She tells Larry she is willing to stake her personal and professional reputation on the allegations she has made.

Powell says the legal team has pictures of votes being manipulated in real time. She answers pointed questions about her allegations regarding the computerized voting systems on election night. She says Republicans have benefited from these systems as well. She also says she would LOVE Dominion to sue her over her allegations so she can conduct civil discovery. Lastly, Powell also responds to the charges made by Tucker Carlson on Fox News Thursday evening.

https://omny.fm/shows/examinin...idney-powell#sharing

https://theconservativetreehou...-with-larry-oconner/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24310 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
What will we all do when it turns out that he’s right by questioning her?

What's he potentially right about--that she hasn't given him evidence that he isn't entitled to?

Year V

Posts: 2652 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Regarding the obozo/Kimmel conversation...I didn't give a fuck about what obozo said while he was in office and I give even less of a fuck what that piece-of-shit says now.

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 817 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:

2) Tucker Carlson et al are entertainers. Rush is one of the few that clearly states that.

Exactly right. As much as I like Tucker and appreciate what he does, he's ultimately still just a TV pundit. Sydney Powell on the other hand is a serious person who does serious work. I haven't turned away from Carlson yet (though to be honest I haven't had his show on or FNC in general since the end of Oct), but between him and Powell, my deference goes to the latter.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30630 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm nearly certain there was election fraud. I'm nearly as certain it rose to a level sufficient to affect the outcome. It's whether it'll ever be proven that's in doubt.)

That is close to where I am at. Except I would drop "nearly"

With all the instances where "mail in" voting was emphasized, REP observers not allowed to observe, signature matching ignored, mail dates ignored, eye witness reports of fraud, the history of Dominion and Smartmatic, .... To me it is conclusive - massive (perhaps historical) voter fraud by the DEMs in the 2020 Presidential Election.