SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 922
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
From James Woods:

https://twitter.com/RealJamesW...806773690368/photo/1

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31427 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

That's funny right thar, I don' care who ya are... Big Grin

I'll be here all week, folks. I'm also available for weddings and bar mitzvahs.

Please don't forget to tip your wait staff.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Perhaps we can use their paranoia against them on Election Day telling them it’s not safe to go to the polls in person

Posts: 53204 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I understand that Biden is back in his basement.

Like a significant portion of his base.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16710 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The media is amazing, everything HAS to be the worst possible case.

The POTUS PulseOx was low twice - The POTUS MUST have been near death! The Dr's are lying.

The POTUS is on a steroid for lung inflammation - The POTS MUST have serious lung damage! The Dr' are lying.

They can't even wrap their heads around the fact that a few % below normal is 'low' and that the steroid might be preventative. Much more likely to be administered for POTUS, VPOTUS, Speaker, Majority Leader, etc than a normal person.

Never let an opportunity to turn a breeze into a Category 5 hurricane eh?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37984 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Having cared for critically ill and ICU patients throughout my career, it’s ridiculous how these overnight medical experts/armchair quarterbacks think they know something about an acute viral illness like this.

I watched both of the President’s video tweets: he spoke at length with no evidence of significant shortness of breath, rapid breathing, stopping to catch his breath, etc. As said above, he looked and sounded far healthier than Biden on his best days.

I’m encouraged that he is getting the Regneron antibody cocktail (as pointed out tonight by Marc Theissen, this drug was developed under Project Warp Speed), remdesivir, and now dexamethasone. I’m a little concerned that he may not be able to sleep on the dexamethasone, but this is a very short term course.

He has an amazing physiology. Systolic blood pressure about 110 apparently on no BP drugs.

Posts: 18079 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He's got quadruple inflamm-a-tons and is in phase three of an infinite 48 hour loop. It's as bad as it gets. North Korea senses our weakness and will strike us at any moment.

Posts: 107644 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m a little concerned that he may not be able to sleep on the dexamethasone, but this is a very short term course.

I get the impression that he doesn't sleep much normally. Constantly working. Much like most successful CEO's

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37984 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
WOW!! President Trump has been buying his supporters pizza every 45 minutes! How generous!! Thank you
@realDonaldTrump
#WalterReedMedicalCenter

https://twitter.com/MrsMogul/s...ical-center-video%2F

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
It's amazing to see the amount of Democrats on the internet that have become experts in last few weeks in tax law, the Supreme Court and now Epidemiology Roll Eyes

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4336 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33832 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
sjtill,

Glad to have your insight. I trust your opinion. Thank you.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I’ll just leave this here...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10945 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With all the coverage of the President contracting the Chinese virus this might have been missed.If it has been covered my apologies.

Trump Taps Conservative Watchdog Tom Fitton For Court Oversight Agency

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...urt-oversight-agency

President Trump plans to appoint conservative legal watchdog Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch to serve on a D.C. court oversight body which has the power to remove judges within the district, according to Politico.

Fitton's upcoming appointment to the D.C. Commission on Judicial Disabilities and Tenure was announced by the White House in a Friday afternoon letter. The commission includes four attorneys, one federal judge and two laypeople who can vote to remove judges for misconduct, or force judges into retirement if they become mentally or physically incapacitated.

The president can appoint one of the members to a five-year term.

Fitton heads up Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog organization founded in 1994, which has made headlines bringing Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuits to force the government to release evidence which may point to misconduct by government officials.

The groups has sued both Republican and Democratic administrations, including the Clinton IRS alleging a retaliatory audit, the Bush administration and former Vice President Dick Cheney and his former company, Haliburton, and the Obama administration over former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's emails, after she deliberately circumvented the Freedom of Information Act with a private server in order to conceal her communications from public records requests.

Posts: 12702 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still Waters Run Deep
Picture of Quicksand
posted Hide Post
I love the pizza guy! And Dr Harambe!

Godspeed Mr. President.

---------------
-Quicksand-

Posts: 2326 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

Trump Taps Conservative Watchdog Tom Fitton For Court Oversight Agency

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...urt-oversight-agency

President Trump plans to appoint conservative legal watchdog Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch to serve on a D.C. court oversight body which has the power to remove judges within the district, according to Politico.....

Well deserved.

Q

Posts: 26425 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://saraacarter.com/meadow...er-reed-later-today/

Chief of Staff Mark Meadows told Fox News Monday that President Donald Trump’s condition amid his COVID-19 diagnosis is still improving and he’s “optimistic” that Trump “will be able to return to the White House later today,”

During his treatment at the hospital, Trump has received a cocktail of drugs including the anti-viral medication Remdesivir, monoclonal antibodies, and an anti-inflammatory steroid dexamethasone. Trump also reportedly briefly received oxygen when his levels dropped on Friday.

Posts: 19588 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
...and now dexamethasone. I’m a little concerned that he may not be able to sleep on the dexamethasone, but this is a very short term course.

I read a tweet yesterday from a supposedly well known San Francisco doctor stating that this drug in regards to Trump, causes confusion- followed by the remark "...with obvious implications...". Roll Eyes

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16710 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
So queen nancy is DEMANDING regular updates on the President's condition. Fine. We should respond exactly like they did when we questioned ginsburg's health: "He is in excellent health and resting. Take our word for it."

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21850 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Every utterance, sideways glance, body twitch and tic from the seditious GDCs, reveals their utter panic at knowing they have no platform under their nasty feet.

They have nothing but evil intent, lies and larcinous hearts.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43908 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post