SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 951
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Balzé, I'll move to Utah to vote for you. Big Grin

Posts: 3484 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson on Thursday said a post-election audit is planned in Wayne County and other areas, saying that it is standard procedure for jurisdictions that have significant errors in their election reporting.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...-county_3586459.html

Only after the two Rep canvassers rescinded their vote to certify Wayne County....

MI SoS Benson seems like a real partisan hack.

If the same crooks that conducted the vote are in charge of the audit, this has zero chance of revealing anything new.

Benson pulling a recount is like asking the coyotes to count the chickens...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38037 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
I find it interesting that someone has not spliced these two videos together.
Joe tells us what his handlers told him they were doing.

Joe Biden tells voters “I don’t need you to get me elected.”

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092]
In addition, he said that groups such as the Lincoln Project haven’t been denounced, and support for it is still high on social media.

And I bet every one of them still has active Twatter, Fakebook, Instacrap, etc. accounts, whereas if a Trump-supporting individual or group did anything even remotely like it, they'd be banned in a heartbeat.

This is why these social media sites must be shunned by patriotic Americans without exception.

quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Benson pulling a recount is like asking the coyotes to count the chickens...

Yup.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Officially done with Faux news. I thought Tucker Carlson was one of the few holdouts. His opening monologue tonight was all about bashing Sidney Powell and the fact she won't just disclose what evidence they have. Tucker and the rest of the sellouts can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned.

Posts: 1822 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Well at least we know Tucker is a true believer in UFO’s.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Didn't watch it but read that he attacked Sidney Powell...guess he got told who signs his paycheck.

quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Well at least we know Tucker is a true believer in UFO’s.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4340 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
Officially done with Faux news. I thought Tucker Carlson was one of the few holdouts. His opening monologue tonight was all about bashing Sidney Powell and the fact she won't just disclose what evidence they have. Tucker and the rest of the sellouts can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned.

Is this asshole that stupid? Or, is he pissed off because he thinks he's entitled to see the lawyers' cards? Either way, fuck him and his Faux organization.

Q

Posts: 26685 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:

Yeah, he's easing his seat back, transitioning into the Biden blowjob network.

Fox News is toast, jumped the shark big time.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16787 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Question - How/where do DJT's lawyers, and Rudy and Sidney, get access to all the voting records, Dominion machines, software, etc., to be able to figure out what happened and come up with exact numbers, when these crooks won't even let the official observers observe. Do the precincts, counties, states just turn them over to them, did they get court orders or warrants, or what? I don't get it.

Posts: 4021 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If DOJ is involved they certainly aren't going to talk about an ongoing investigation. However, it is very curious that the media has not asked the DoJ and Barr if they are investigating anything...

All Rudy and Sidney have to prove is that votes were counted outside the US on a foreign server. If they can do this with records of IP addresses and other data that prove a foreign server was involved, the election for every state that touched that server is invalidated. They don't need the server or what is on it, they only need to show that it was on the other end of the data stream. Because you can't send US election data to a foreign country, PERIOD.

Posts: 4755 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
In regards to the Scytl server. Here is Sydney Powells transcript from Lou Dobbs later on when he asked her to clarify her comments from the press conference.

quote:
Sidney Powell: Well I know that is one of the server centers. There is also one in Barcelona. So it is related to the entire Smartmatic-Dominion operation. We do not know whether the good guys got the servers or whether the bad guys go them. Being on the outside of the government we simply don’t know. I’m hoping it’s the good guys and if they have that then there should be scads of evidence of frankly an international criminal conspiracy of the worst sort.

Transcript from-
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...rvers-germany-video/

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8230 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:... it is very curious that the media has not asked the DoJ and Barr if they are investigating anything...

Not really, if you consider if they asked and the DOJ said yes, then it takes the position the media has that "there is nothing to see here".

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43995 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
Because you can't send US election data to a foreign country, PERIOD.

Who says—besides you?
I’m not trying to be a jerk over semantics, but if it was done, it obviously can be done.

But to address what I believe your point is, if it shouldn’t be done, why not? I agree that something like that shouldn’t be done, but is there any basis for saying that other than our personal opinions? Are there governing statutes that make it illegal? That’s a serious question because it’s something I’ve never considered before. If you’re just venting about obviously corrupt practices, I understand, but if there’s anything more, I am curious to learn what you’re referring to.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47444 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Rigging of the election has been going on, at least from the Obama administration.
Go to the previous page 443 of this forum and listen to Joe in the video’s I posted.

I think one could argue that having votes tabulated outside of the United States would be going against President Trumps Executive Order.

“ I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the ability of persons located, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States to interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections, including through the unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation, constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States.”

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Maybe I'll run.

You have my support.

Posts: 8648 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Behind the Scenes, Obama Never Left

I wondered what that smell is.

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Just confirmed that only one network is covering this press conference.

I checked it while it was happening. NewsMax, CSPAN3 and Fox were the only networks covering it.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Joe DiGenova and Victoria Toensing on today's presser and the corrupt media (Faux News included).

https://videos.whatfinger.com/...-are-not-believable/

Q

Posts: 26685 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
I think one could argue that having votes tabulated outside of the United States would be going against President Trumps Executive Order.

I believe that that would be a reasonable interpretation.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47444 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post