SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 927
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hear, hear, Mr. President.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30433 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Smartmatic software

Smartmatic cofounders Antonio Mugica and Roger Piñate

Both born and educated in Venezuela.

Biden Agency transition teams:

Peter Neffenger part of the Biden Department of Homeland Security team

https://federalnewsnetwork.com...esident-elect-biden/

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

from a Wikileaks released cable dated 2006:

Posts: 19605 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Milwaukee election chief, Claire Woodall-Vogg, gets busted on video running ballots by herself in the corner of a room on election night. She was then driven to the Milwaukee Election Commission's HQ for the reporting of the 169,000 mail-in ballots, which she illegally tabulated and transferred to Flash Drives, in the middle of the night without observers, oversight & transparency.

“Trump won the largest non-white vote share for a Republican presidential candidate in 60 years. Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton in every major metro area around the country, save for Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia.”
Link

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah? And what exactly are those "Official Sources," eh? Fact check: No official source has certified this race yet.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30433 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
You mean the dominant "news" media aren't an "official source?"

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Well, Trump is only President, not an official source like, CNN or something.

Something official.

MEN

Posts: 7269 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Well it looks like Zippy and his ilk have raised their ugly mugs once again touting “fears” about Trump “doing anything to stay in power.”

We must be getting close....

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
There is a documentary on Amazon Prime called “The Plot Against The President”. It is a detailed account of how Trump and his cabinet had been attacked from the beginning. It is very much worth the watch but be warned, you will be pissed off by the end.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15624 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12738 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
And why the fuck not!?!

quote:
It appears that the bureaucracy is more afraid of the Democrats than the people, as a report emerges claiming the Justice Department is dropping the investigation into Spygate, nearly two years after it began.

The Federalist’s Sean Davis reports that the investigation into a treacherous spying operation on Donald Trump’s campaign and presidency is being dropped.

Link

We will see if this proves to be true but I will in no way be surprised if it does. This is why I was leery to see the FBI and DOJ become involved in the voter fraud investigations. What are the chances of them actually finding anything and how big of a hammer will it give the commies if they come back and say they found no evidence in any voter fraud claims.

Sidney Powell damn well better be able to produce this Kraken she says she will release.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8539 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Wikipedia has changed their page on Neffinger.

Also Twitter is search banning accounts for Powell, Lin Wood, etc.

https://noqreport.com/2020/11/...search-banned-today/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
President Trump:

The Fake recount going on in Georgia means nothing because they are not allowing signatures to be looked at and verified. Break the unconstitutional Consent Decree!

and

Another Vaccine just announced. This time by Moderna, 95% effective. For those great “historians”, please remember that these great discoveries, which will end the China Plague, all took place on my watch!

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Also Twitter is search banning accounts for Powell, Lin Wood, etc.

Twitter has cooked up a new way to jack with President Trump's tweets

It goes without saying that Twitter has gone off the deep end, even post-election, humiliating President Trump in profoundly censorous ways every day.

It's not enough that they gray out his re-tweets as "unavailable," which as a matter of fact, they are not. It turns out they have a slew of crummy stupid censorship tricks, the latest of which is to manipulate the order of tweets to demean President Trump.

The censorship started with the falsely claimed "unavailable" tweets, usually happening when Trump attempted to retweet the riot reporting of independent journalist Andy Ngo.

Then they began to put circled blue exclamation points below almost every tweet the president did, with the purported correction below that "This claim about election fraud is disputed" which clicks to an 'experts say' argument that 'election fraud is exceedingly rare,' a genuinely dishonest statement given the documented research of the Heritage Foundation, and assorted news events, such as the judicial order for a new election in North Carolina owing to illegal-ballot harvesting in 2018, suggesting that electoral fraud is anything but rare.

They also get their blue markers out to start their circled exclamation point with "official sources called this election differently" any time President Trump tweets that he won the election, a link which leads to media claims of Joe Biden winning, not official sources. File under 'dishonest.'

Another sleazy little trick these Twitter nanny-censors pull on President Trump's tweets is the circled blue exclamation point with the statement: "Learn about US 2020 election security efforts" which a click to leads not to that topic, which might interest some, but this scolding statement about the evils of violating Twitter's purported policies. Talk about untrustworthy false advertising. Anyone who clicks that becomes a chump.

These attacks on President Trump come against a backdrop of the shadow-banning of conservatives (they've got my personal account on a partial shadowban, meaning, my tweets don't show up in feeds), incidents of "brakes" on tweets they don't like, where you have to go through a two-step process to retweet a link, and incidents of raw, naked, censorship, and calls to 'obey' as when they banned the New York Post for not deleting a tweet highlighting their mega-scoop about the corrupt contents of Hunter Biden's emails. They did that to James Woods, too.

All of these sickening acts humiliate President Trump every day, demonstrating to voters and world leaders that the president is powerless against these little Twitter mice with dreams of becoming East German-style rats. Yes, indeed, they are showing the world who's boss, with these grandstandings and it's sickening.

It appears this isn't all they are doing though.

Yesterday, I noticed something suspicious. It wasn't just that they always put Joe Biden's and Kamala Harris's tweets at the top of my feed, no matter when these tweets are actually made. Now they are manipulating the timing of President Trump's tweets to Biden's to make sure they show him to maximum disadvantage as compared to the supposedly statesmanlike Biden and Harris.

Like this (excuse my broken tablet screen):

Notice that Biden looks all statesmanlike in his calculated statement praising the space launch as if it were his own achievement. Note the date-stamp of the tweet as two hours old.

Now look at what's below it: A partial tweet from President Trump complaining about electoral fraud, as if to say this is all he is concerned about, and isn't quite president anymore. And notice the date-stamp as one hour old. How can a two-hour-old tweet come directly above a one-hour old tweet on a moving Twitter feed. The two tweets were put next to each other, to make President Trump look self-absorbed and stupid.

A trip to Trump's Twitter feed tells another story. That same two hours earlier as Biden, Trump made the same sort of statesmanlike statement praising the space launch. But I never saw it in my Twitter feed. Only the Biden tweet of two hours earlier, and then the mismatched one-hour-old tweet of Trump raging about the election came up in my feed.

This is manipulation on an amazing scale. Twitter dishonestly juxtaposed the tweets to make Biden seem all presidential and Trump seem infantile. The two men made the same praise-space statements, at the same time, but Twitter picked and chose the worst tweet it could find of Trump's to place next to the most majestic tweet they could find of Biden and placed them both at the top of my Twitter feed, in order to make Trump look bad by contrast. It is rather like a news agency running the most unflattering photo it can find of someone it doesn't like, and posting it next to a pretty photo of someone it does.

If this isn't an argument for President Trump to pull out of Twitter with a mighty zero-warning boom and crash, what is?

And more to the point it intensifies the argument that Twitter is an edited platform, not a telephone-company-like organization that serves as a medium for all comers. It turns out they've got quite a team effort going to censor and humiliate President Trump, which takes a lot of effort. It's way past time for Congress to reclassify Twitter's regulatory status into an edited platform, which is what it is, in spades.

https://www.americanthinker.co...ng_to_get_trump.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24173 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
From Canada (Trudeau) :

“Building back better” means getting support for the most vulnerable while maintaining our momentum on reaching the 2030 agenda for sustainable development and the SDG.

SDG = Sustainable Development Goals

Canada is here to listen and to help.

The pandemic has provided an opportunity for a reset.

This is our chance to accelerate our pre-pandemic efforts to reimagine economic systems that actually address global challenges like extreme poverty, inequality and climate change.

video at :

https://twitter.com/i/status/1328020783596269568

"The pandemic has provided an opportunity"

Whenever a major catastrophe occurs, there will be tragedy. The trick the left uses is to blame a REP president for not stopping every tragic aspect. The president is not all powerful. Most of the responsibility falls on governors and local officials to deal w the immediate problems. Just another trick in the leftist playbook.

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

SDG = Sustainable Development Goals

Sustainable Development Goals = Another tool to control the masses.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The globalists are eager to help return us to the fold.

Posts: 5769 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Are we there yet?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43921 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Are we there yet?

Don't make me turn this car around.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
what the hell just happened in PA?

Posts: 53232 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post