SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

When they say "unity" what they really mean is "surrender and accept our victory!"

Indeed. Following lastmanstanding's post, if you want to talk about unity now after the last four years, sure. Let's talk....

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Many of you have used Conservative Tree House CTH as a massive source for reporting on the false Russia collusion coup attempt.

CTH :

Most CTH readers are likely aware of the term “deplatforming.” Unfortunately, the big tech control mechanism to shut down speech & assembly has now arrived on our doorstep.

One week after the 2020 presidential election, The Conservative Treehouse received the following notification:

…”given the incompatibility between your site’s content and our terms, you need to find a new hosting provider and must migrate the site by Wednesday, December 2nd.

What does this mean? It means CTH is being kicked-off the WordPress website hosting platform because the content of our research and discussion does not align with the ideology of those who define what is acceptable speech and what is not.

https://theconservativetreehou...tformed/#more-203863

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is some bad shit

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...ew-evidence-n2580118

Sidney Powell Lays Out the Trump Team's Findings .

important video at link

Attorney Sidney Powell on "Sunday Morning Futures" said Trump's legal team is gathering evidence of "election fraud" that allegedly took place in election-related software, like Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic. As it currently stands, Dominion is being utilized in 2,000 jurisdictions in 30 states. Texas decided not to use Dominion on three separate occasions because of fraud concerns.

On top of that, former Admiral Peter Neffenger is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Smartmatic. He is also on Vice President Joe Biden's transition team, which calls into question his impartiality, which doesn't pass the smell test.

According to Powell, the Trump campaign has enough evidence to launch a serious criminal investigation.

"We're fixing to overturn the election results in multiple states and President Trump won by not just hundreds of thousands of votes but my millions of votes that were shifted by this software that was designed expressly for that purpose," Powell explained. "We have sworn witness testimony about why the software was designed. It was designed to rig elections."

According to Powell, the witness that the Trump team has is someone who has seen elections rigged in other countries. Those same tactics and software were allegedly deployed to the United States.

"They did this on purpose. It was calculated. They've done it before," she said. "We have evidence of 2016 in California. We have so much evidence I feel like it's coming in through a fire hose."

Host Maria Bartiromo pushed back, saying the election must be certified in a few weeks. She wanted to know if there was enough time for Powell and the team to produce evidence of the alleged wrongdoing.

"First of all, I never say anything I can't prove. Secondly, the evidence is coming in so fast I can't even process it all. Millions of Americans have written by now, I would say, definitely hundreds of thousands have stepped forward with their different experiences of voter fraud but this is massive election fraud and I'm very concerned it not only involved Dominion and its Smartmatic software but that the software was essentially used by other election machines also."

Interestingly enough, Powell stated that the software's user manual talks about how "votes can be wiped away."

"It's absolutely brazen how people bought this system and why they bought this system," the attorney said.

Powell stated whistleblowers came forward over alleged paybacks. She said in states where the new election technology was purchased and implemented, there's evidence of officials' family members being paid large lump sums of money.

There are other concerns about how the software can be utilized. The attorney stated software and election officials have the ability to do things like delete ballots, force the machine not to read voters' signatures or the down ballot. Powell said there's also the ability for the machine to be programed to only count votes for Biden.

"It's like drag and drop whatever you want wherever you want, upload votes," she explained.

The attorney said the campaign has a sworn affidavit from a person who knows how the system works and was allegedly there when the system was being created and implemented.

xxxxxxxxxx

Peter V. Neffenger led the TSA under obama from 2015 to Jan 2017

posted Hide Post
I just sent a donation to The Conservative Treehouse. It's time to put up or shut up.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13493 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
https://wordpress.com and https://wordpress.org added to my browsers' blocklists.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.americanoversight....nd-election-security

Georgia

In July 2019, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced that the state had awarded a $107 million contract to manufacturer Dominion Voting Systems to replace existing voting machines with a new “verified paper ballot system.”

As reported by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, both Dominion and the state’s former elections company, Election Systems & Software, had connections with Gov. Brian Kemp’s administration.

Dominion lobbyist Jared Thomas had been a longtime political and campaign aide to Kemp , who previously served as secretary of state, and another lobbyist, Barry Herron, had worked for Diebold Election Systems, which had originally sold Georgia its electronic voting machines.

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^ W. T. F. ???

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.americanoversight....nd-election-security

Georgia

In July 2019, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced that the state had awarded a $107 million contract to manufacturer Dominion Voting Systems to replace existing voting machines with a new “verified paper ballot system.”

As reported by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, both Dominion and the state’s former elections company, Election Systems & Software, had connections with Gov. Brian Kemp’s administration.

Dominion lobbyist Jared Thomas had been a longtime political and campaign aide to Kemp , who previously served as secretary of state, and another lobbyist, Barry Herron, had worked for Diebold Election Systems, which had originally sold Georgia its electronic voting machines.

This explains why they are running a sham recount to cover tracks.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Host Maria Bartiromo pushed back, saying the election must be certified in a few weeks. She wanted to know if there was enough time for Powell and the team to produce evidence of the alleged wrongdoing.

Playing a bit of devils advocate Sidney Powell never really answered this question and it's a rather important one. With that being said I would say I have more confidence in what Sidney Powell says than Lin Wood right now.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8623 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
^^^ Posted in the previous page by Ackks, already.

My bad.

Deleted.

This thread is moving fast!

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Are you a Trumplican?

https://www.newsmax.com/paiged...020/11/12/id/996762/

From Newsmax Opinion section:

"Why I'm a Trumplican"
Paige Donner

More Republican women candidates were elected to Congress this year than ever before.

"Republican women have already set a new record for non-incumbent U.S. House winners, with 15 women elected in 2020 race so far, surpassing the previous record of 9, set in 2010."- Rutgers

More U.S. Hispanic and Black citizens voted for a Republican presidential candidate in this past election than ever before.

"In key states, Trump made his biggest gains in Hispanic communities," writes the Financial Times.

The Republican party, once thought of as country-club, white-glove, soft-shoe and high-brow has now officially become the party of the working class, the party of inclusion and, at long last, a political party where women can excel in notable numbers.

Under Trump we now also have the first female Justice to the Supreme Court with school-age children, let's not forget. And a justice who graduated from a school other than Yale or Harvard: Notre Dame to be exact.

What do I mean by working-class? I will default to Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Florida, who defined it this way post-election, "What I mean by 'working-class party' is normal, everyday people who don't want to live in a city where there is no police department, where people rampage through the streets every time they are upset about something," - The Hill

Can this seismic shift and re-branding of the GOP be attributed largely to President Trump? Several vocal members of the party seem to want to disagree with this hypothesis at present. Some are saying that Americans turned out in record numbers and cast their votes for the GOP this election, just not necessarily for the president. I beg to differ.

As a college educated, caucasian single female aged 50-plus, I skew in the 'demographic analysis' as a Dem voter. But I clearly am not. Traditionally I was mostly independent, politically speaking, up until the 2008 election. But since the post-2012 election, the Republican party has begun to resemble more what I grew up knowing as the Democrat Party. While the Democrat Party, in its current iteration, resembles nothing that I am familiar with, nothing that I value and certainly nothing that I hold dear. Radicalism just isn't my cup of tea.

Does that mean I agree with all that the Republicans posture? No, it doesn't. Does it mean that every single thing that Trump has done as president is A-OK in my book? No, it doesn't. But does it mean that I want to lend my support to the party of inclusion, the party that cares for the ordinary, dirt-under-their-fingernails, heartland American citizen? The party that loves our country vs. one that vilifies our nation? The party whose commander-in-chief these past four years has been President Trump? Yes, I do.

And that is why I am a Trumplican. Or maybe a Trumpocrat. It depends which way you slice it, I guess. And so in regards to this 2020 election, the right of voting is one of the most sacrosanct rights a citizen has and it cannot, should not, must not be compromised by any culture mob. And no matter who is declared (legally) the victor of this last election, we all have a right to know, pending the outcome of valid inquiry and justified investigations, that it was a free and fair election.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
CTH :
Most CTH readers are likely aware of the term “deplatforming.” Unfortunately, the big tech control mechanism to shut down speech & assembly has now arrived on our doorstep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This is some bad shit

Wow. Just Wow. I can't believe it has come to this. This is a battle of truth and light vs. lies and darkness. This is a battle of good vs. evil.
If they succeed in stealing the Presidency the gloves will come off.

The rebel alliance is strong... and we are angry.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24610 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
^^^ I've noticed when one of those lawsuits are rejected they refer to it as a Trump lawsuit. Word games, always word games.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8623 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
This one?

Oh Man. Ill never eat turkey again........or sleep.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
BOMBSHELL: The 2020 election took place under a Trump-declared "National Emergency" that set an Election Day trap for the "unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure"

link

The EO was brought up on p.419 by oddball. https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...320036674#7320036674
The "raid" has been discussed, already, and it has not been verified by anyone.

Q

Posts: 27564 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
The EO was brought up on p.419 by oddball. https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...320036674#7320036674
The "raid" has been discussed, already, and it has not been verified by anyone.

Thanks 12131. I apologize for the jib jab.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10844 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
I wish my photo sharing host wasn’t down right now. There is a pic I want to show you of 16 media outlets across the nation with the exact same headline “A Time To Heal”. My liberal friends having bashed and said ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC things about Trump and his supporters are now repeating the same stupid unity talking point about coming together to heal.

No, I don’t want to do that. In fact it’s becoming increasingly more difficult to hold back on letting them know exactly where they can shove their unity taking points.

We don’t have a free or a fair media. I am wondering if we ever have.

Anyone says that unity crap to me will have it shoved right back up his ass. Eat. Shit.

Goodness. you are so correct. My shoving hand is latex ready with no lube..

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post