SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 924
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
A California judge ruled on Friday that Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA) overstepped his authority when he signed an executive order earlier this year sending vote-by-mail ballots to every registered voter in the state.

I find this curious. Did Newsom order these mail in ballots for purposes of voter fraud? California needs to cheat to hold the state blue?

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8537 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I find this curious. Did Newsom order these mail in ballots for purposes of voter fraud? California needs to cheat to hold the state blue?

Dont forget the House that are red.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1366 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
https://files.catbox.moe/taxwl0.mp4

More footage from yesterday. Police turn away Trumpers and force them to run a BLM/ANTIFA gauntlet.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/clip...-will-run-the-floor/

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) speculated on what could lie ahead for the House of Representatives as each caucus chooses its leaders.

According to McCarthy, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) was precariously close to not having the votes to win reelection as Speaker, given the threshold of 218 votes.

"You have to have 218 votes on the floor. Last Congress, 15 Democrats voted against her. Ten of those Democrats are coming back to Congress. If 10 Democrats vote against her, she will not be Speaker

We will end up somewhere about 210 or further for the number of Republicans.

She could lose as Speaker.”

Posts: 19598 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Just a couple of notes:
Al Gore did NOT concede for 37 days after the election, I don't recall the media in a panic then.

Stacey Abrams Lost 1 State by More Votes Than Trump Is Losing in GA, AZ and WI Combined - She Still Hasn't Ever Conceded.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8378 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
"She could lose as Speaker.”

I have speculated previously that San Fran Nan would not be Speaker. If the Dems want to get serious, they will have to choose someone more moderate.

Do we want her as Speaker?
It depends. If Donald Trump is re- inaugurated on Jan. 20 (he's already been re-elected), then I want Nancy out of there. If the fraud holds and somehow Biden is installed, I want Nancy to stay. She's divisive and corrosive and it will help make sure Biden can't get anything done.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24157 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
President Trump's attorneys 'in a hurry but not in a rush' on Dominion Voting Systems fraud
Michio Hasai
6-8 minutes

A person with knowledge of President Trump’s team of attorneys working to expose voter fraud and reverse the false outcome of the presidential election told NOQ Report things are going better than the public knows. In particular, the evidence and sworn statements regarding Dominion Voting Systems are “baking nicely” as the team prepares to unleash a flurry of lawsuits this week.

Generally speaking, we avoid quoting sources who are unwilling to share their name for the record, but this situation is unique. The information provided to NOQ Report comes from an impeccable source who must remain anonymous because of their direct involvement with what’s going on behind the scenes. It’s not that they are shy. They simply cannot risk being outed as the source until the conclusion is reached or they risk tainting the outcome.

“We are more than confident,” they said. “When we started in on this angle (Dominion Voting Systems), nobody, not one of us imagined just how much evidence would land in our laps. It’s as if they knew they’d probably get caught but figured it was worth the risk.”

Dominion has been unofficially accused of switching votes in key states from President Trump to former Vice President Joe Biden. The evidence that has been spreading across social media has been damning, including an IT professional ringing the alarm bell and a deep dive that revealed discrepancies in voting data appearing to indicate millions of votes affected:

Sentiment among many conservatives has been strongly negative towards Dominion, but one question seems to linger in most discussions: Will the Trump team get the evidence they need in time to make things right? According to our source, they are on track.

Smells like FREEDOM. Order Founders Blend Organic Coffee from Freedom First Coffee. Use "NOQ" as the promo code for 10% off!

“Look, we’re in a hurry but we’re not in a rush,” they said. “We get one shot to run this properly through the judiciary so we’re going to do it right. But we’re running on good timelines. It’s looking good. The hardest part is keeping up with so much evidence piling up but it’s looking good. Great, even.”

NOQ Report first reported on Dominion Voting Systems shortly after the election. It was a followup to our interview with Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney regarding “The Hammer” and “Scorecard,” a system used by the CIA to manipulate foreign elections. According to McInerney, Scorecard was used during the 2012 election by the Obama-Biden team. He also said Democrats tried to use it in 2016 but it glitched. He warned it would be used in this election prior to election day.

This weekend, Trump attorney Sidney Powell explained she was going to “release the Kraken.” Yesterday she elaborated by saying it wasn’t her but President Trump himself who gave the “Kraken” order.

With so many Trump supporters concerned that things aren’t moving along quickly enough or that there have been too many setbacks to get the situation resolved properly, our source indicated we needn’t be overly concerned.

“This isn’t a PR campaign. The election’s over. We don’t need to leak our hand at this stage. We need to take what we have on them (Dominion Voting Systems) up the judicial ladder. None of it matters until SCOTUS makes a ruling.”

https://noqreport.com/2020/11/...oting-systems-fraud/

I'm posting this because it clarifies the "Kraken" comment. They say it isn't a PR campaign, but then post on social media like it is. Hope they really have the goods.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
"Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo"

Rudy G. first, Sydney Powell at about the 14 minute mark.

Sunday Morning Futures W/Maria Bartiromo 11/15/20 - FULL SHOW - November 15, 2020

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24157 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I do not know if our constitution allows for this, but just a thought. (since we're all thinking. Well, except for a few numb-nuts...)

I see us in a constitutional crisis, where we have proof of massive and widespread fraud, that one can see from the evidence that has been disclosed.

And we have those who are supposed to be the voice of the people under the "consent of the governed", who are certainly not concerned with following that mandate for the good of the Republic, rather than the good of a "majority" (mob rule).

There is a great distinction.

The first wants this mess exposed, the recent election corrected, and the going forward to be without the ability to support and encourage another fraud, but to secure and ensure fair and valid elections as is the right of the people.

The second wants the end, no matter the means, and that simply is contrary to the good of the Republic, the will of those who believe and support the Republic.

So, if we in fact are in a constitutional crisis, (an emergency condition) and in most such cases of peril, one acts quickly and decisively.

Could not it simply be, that as the presiding President was in effect, properly carrying out the duties of the office, that he be granted another term. Everything stays the same, no one seat in to any candidates is won or lost.

We, just go along for four more years (mid terms 2022 can be held) and in effect, grant the POTUS an 8 year term.

And during this term, the mandate of the people, to all three branches, is to create committee to establish a proper election process that can be universal to the nation, account for the legitimate absentees, not disenfranchise any who desire to vote, prevents anyone who does not have a right to vote from voting, and is transparent, 100% accountable, yet still "secret".

It will likely take that four years to accomplish, but we came into a World War late and behind, and we prevailed in less time.

Is this not as important a fight?

And if there is not provision for my "fantasy", my hope is that Donald J. Trump prevail in this and perhaps oversee such a securing of the election institution.

(it's not a complete and comprehensive program, but I was sweeping up some brain cells...)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43912 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Just a couple of notes:

Al Gore did NOT concede for 37 days after the election, I don't recall the media in a panic then...

I don't recall the media demanding that George Bush receive classified briefings either...

Posts: 15909 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Texas

Posts: 19598 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
If you have 30 minutes, worth a watch.

Trump confidant: the president has all the proof needed to show massive fraud, vote switching

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...fzA&feature=emb_logo

Q

Posts: 26443 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I wish my photo sharing host wasn’t down right now. There is a pic I want to show you of 16 media outlets across the nation with the exact same headline “A Time To Heal”. My liberal friends having bashed and said ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC things about Trump and his supporters are now repeating the same stupid unity talking point about coming together to heal.

No, I don’t want to do that. In fact it’s becoming increasingly more difficult to hold back on letting them know exactly where they can shove their unity taking points.

We don’t have a free or a fair media. I am wondering if we ever have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21121 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Trump confidant: the president has all the proof needed to show massive fraud, vote switching

Ballots aren't votes. Votes have to be filled out by a valid voter. Love that line.

Pray "all the proof needed" is correct and not talk.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
I wish my photo sharing host wasn’t down right now. There is a pic I want to show you of 16 media outlets across the nation with the exact same headline “A Time To Heal”. My liberal friends having bashed and said ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC things about Trump and his supporters are now repeating the same stupid unity talking point about coming together to heal.

No, I don’t want to do that. In fact it’s becoming increasingly more difficult to hold back on letting them know exactly where they can shove their unity taking points.

We don’t have a free or a fair media. I am wondering if we ever have.

Anyone says that unity crap to me will have it shoved right back up his ass. Eat. Shit.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30420 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

I hope he's right but he can't even spell "Republican" at 11:10...

I also don't buy that whole explanation of the "l" looking like an "I."

Posts: 828 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone says that unity crap to me will have it shoved right back up his ass. Eat. Shit.

Yeah... no kidding.
When they say "unity" what they really mean is "surrender and accept our victory!"

-rduckwor

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

Yeah... no kidding.
When they say "unity" what they really mean is "surrender and accept our victory!"

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8537 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
This post is my take, an editorial, if you will. This is not Trump's first rodeo in regards to election fraud.

Taking us back to 2016; Hillary Clinton was dramatically leading in all polls, every single mainstream media outlet insisted that she was going to win. All of the Democrats and some Republicans were convinced she was going to beat Donald Trump, even though enthusiasm for him was unlike anything in recent history, while Hillary’s base was not enthusiastic, while she hid for most of her campaign. Like Joe Biden, there was no real groundswell of support except for the media.

On Election Day, everyone was still high on Hillary’s expected victory. Parties were planned, news anchors were giddy with happiness, Newsweek printed their now famous magazine cover “Madam President”, shipped to their stores before the end of the election.

Looking back at all of this, it did seem kinda odd; WHY were these guys so fucking sure of victory? This was not a simple case of overly enthusiastic confidence, but a sheer confidence they were 100% absolutely sure. An absolute sure thing. So how does that happen? As Trump suspected earlier in the campaign, a rigged election in favor of Hillary. But it was a system of fraud that failed. Lt Gen. Tom McInerney states that the attempted computer fraud in place failed in 2016. A quirk or perhaps the outcome calculations were not enough in Hillary’s favor, trying to hide it under the radar. A rigged election gone wrong perfectly explains why the Democrats and MSM were in complete, utter disbelief and befuddlement when they lost.

Which also perfectly explains Hillary’s profanity filled tantrum backstage after a disastrous Matt Lauer interview a month before the election. Her quote “If that fucking bastard Trump wins, we all hang from nooses” makes perfect sense now. Or why the DNC shut out Bernie Sanders from 2016 and 2020; Hillary and Biden were perfect corrupt Swampers to be in the middle of a fraudulent election, not Bernie. Or why the whole Democrat machine and deep state went full ballistic against Trump from then on.

He wasn’t supposed to be there.

IMO, Trump knew of what transpired in 2016. He knew that the reason he barely squeezed by her was that the voting system was rigged for more Hillary votes, thus the rare occurrence of an electoral win/ popular vote loss. Which is why he predicted in September 2020 that the election was going to be decided in SCOTUS. He knew. And why he is planning right now for a SCOTUS case involving computer election fraud. The Democrats this time overplayed their hand, they went all in as far as fraud, not caring who sees it or how blatant, or how careless.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16719 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post