SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Since Rudy’s mug shot is out there now…

If I was Trump, tomorrow I’d wear a t-shirt that says “ULTRA-MAGA” on the upper part of the chest that will show up in his mug shot. Might as well own that “extremist” BS. Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Coming up in 50 minutes.

I'm here to warm up the crowd for ya, Don! Let's go! WHOOOOOOOOOHHH!!

I heard it

I heard it

I heard it on the X

Posts: 107599 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sixty-two million views 30 minutes into this thing.

How's the "debate" doing? Razz

posted Hide Post
Nearly 74 million now.

My wife and I are both watching on our own devices.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1532 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
73.8 million views and counting.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ramaswamy hands the hypocrite Christie his ass:

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6335462837112

Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Christie needs to exit the stage right followed by Pence.

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
81.8 million views at this time.

God Bless President Trump.

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Look at this asshole. "Oh, I'll raise my hand because everyone else did because they got applause, but uh no, I didn't raise it. I was doin' uhh like that." (waves his hands) What are you doing? Do you even fucking know? Such grace under pressure. Roll Eyes

Fuckin' piece of shit. And you want to call others "amateurs", you Guido asshole? If you're a professional, I'll take the amateurs any day, you terminally dishonest sack of manure. Get the fuck off the stage, idiot.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:

Pence and DeSantis looked around, heard the applause and then raised their hands. Yeah, that's what we need, more guys in charge to check to see which way the wind is blowing before they'll take a position. Get outta here with that. Cowards. Mad

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:

Pence and DeSantis looked around, heard the applause and then raised their hands. Yeah, that's what we need, more guys in charge to check to see which way the wind is blowing before they'll take a position. Get outta here with that. Cowards. Mad

Man I really like Desantis as my governor, but he is seriously causing me to scratch my head with a lot of his actions running for president. The smart play would’ve been backing President Trump, and staying out of this race, he’s gaining nothing by what he’s doing. Very unfortunate to see somebody so promising fizzle out the way he has. I’m hoping he comes back to FL, fires his campaign team, does some introspective soul searching, supports Trumps next term and makes another presidential run in 15 years after he’s matured & sobered up regarding the RINOs.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
Man I really like Desantis as my governor, but he is seriously causing me to scratch my head with a lot of his actions running for president. The smart play would’ve been backing President Trump, and staying out of this race, he’s gaining nothing by what he’s doing. Very unfortunate to see somebody so promising fizzle out the way he has. I’m hoping he comes back to FL, fires his campaign team, does some introspective soul searching, supports Trumps next term and makes another presidential run in 15 years after he’s matured & sobered up regarding the RINOs.

This is what I was eluding to prior to him deciding to run, that it was a mistake, too early and his handlers and financiers wanted to move him to the left/RINO position.

As a governor we've seen little to indicate he's a RINO with the bills he's signed, taking on schools outlawing the gay/trans agenda, constitutional carry, this is clearly his handlers and how they thought he should work.

He needs to finish his term here, then, move on to the US Senate where he can learn DC, gain power, and then decide if he want's POTUS or to stay in the Senate.

I think though if Trump wasn't in the race, and backing DeSantis the tone about him would be different and he'd have different money behind him.

DeSantis is there to pick up the pieces if Trump gets disqualified by a conviction or two in court.

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Christie is the guy the other candidates look at and think, "As long as he’s still here, I’ve got a shot at this.”

DeSantis should term limit as Florida’s Governor and then run for the US Senate against Rick Scott. Then, maybe think about the Presidency.

Edited to add: I didn’t see HRK’s post above as I was typing and posting this. Big Grin

Posts: 10949 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is what I was eluding to prior to him deciding to run, that it was a mistake, too early and his handlers and financiers wanted to move him to the left/RINO position.
DeSantis is there to pick up the pieces if Trump gets disqualified by a conviction or two in court.

Yep... and he went ahead and made that mistake. Should have backed Trump and waited for 2028. Now, he's harmed himself.
But surely, his handlers are telling him to hang in there, that trump won't be the nominee....

Trump's biggest problem may turn out to be the RNC rather than any Court. A decision by the RNC to not allow Trump to be the nominee would tear the party, and country, apart. I think Chris Christie encouraged this last night.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Ramaswamy- "President Trump, I believe, was the best President of the 21st Century. It's a fact".

And Vivek, nobody else on stage will change that Razz

DeSantis had to look at the others before meekly raising his hand to pledge support for Trump. This is so symbolic of his entire campaign.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I was disappointed by DeSantis also

he should of known that question was going to come up. And had his answer ready.

To be looking around at how others are answering is a bad "look" for a leader

Jack Poso:

"I can't even begin to express how devastating that clip of DeSantis looking around for how to answer is

You might not realize it right now, but that's the kind of stuff that's indelible. No one forgets it"

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What idiots are telling DeSantis that he should be more like Pence than Trump? He's just embarrassing himself now.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3536 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Is this beneath the office of the Governer of NJ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_h4tAku2n0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAjQxdsR8Pw

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
"I can't even begin to express how devastating that clip of DeSantis looking around for how to answer is..."
I heard that when he was doing that, he was quietly saying to the other candidates "Orange Whip? Orange Whip?"