SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Posted above, he may not have actually checked out, but just greeting the crowd so far.

Yeah, he was just giving his supporters out there a little surprise.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I am currently analyzing the 48 hour inflamm-a-ton thingies and will have results sometime in the next 48 hours, or two days, which ever comes first.

Oh, and uhh...SURPRISE!!!

Rock star, bitchezz.

Posts: 109094 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Here is the live feed of the "gathering" looks like a lot of fun Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...Hws&feature=emb_logo

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Let's hear what Rachel Maddow has to say now.

Wait, don't tell me- it's a body double in the Beast, right? Roll Eyes

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

I just looked on Twitter and they are complaining he exposed his driver and security to COVID. Derangement is real.

I love that guy. That was such an unbelievable thing to do for his supporters. God bless him.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^

Wait, so the masks don't actually work!!??

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:

I just looked on Twitter and they are complaining he exposed his driver and security to COVID. Derangement is real.

I love that guy. That was such an unbelievable thing to do for his supporters. God bless him.

My response to that kind of nonsense is that the leftist media has been parsing the doctors' words and irresponsibly speculating that Trump's condition is actually much worse than the White House is admitting. Therefore, it is important for national security and other concerns that the President show the country and the world that he is doing fine. The public drive-by isn't theater - it's actually critical information. Trump was showing us that the US still has a functioning President. The agents with him were doing their job and were in full PPE (masks, shields, gowns, etc) and were as protected as the doctors and nurses that treat Trump at the hospital.

The fact that the venue was a show of thanks to his well-wishers is just icing on the cake.

Posts: 6083 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am currently analyzing the 48 hour inflamm-a-ton thingies and will have results sometime in the next 48 hours, or two days, which ever comes first.

I really enjoy and appreciate your sense of humor, para.

Posts: 8903 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A ROCK STAR!!

Thanks Para.

Huge rallies in DC to show support for Trump after COVID-19 diagnosis

I snipped the title.

quote:
Supporters of President Donald Trump flooded the streets of Washington, D.C., on Saturday. There were multiple pro-Trump rallies in and near the nation's capital, including outside the medical center where the president is recuperating from coronavirus. There was also a clash between Black Lives Matter protesters and Trump supporters.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
BREAKING FROM NBC: How DARE Trump flaunt all C-19 protocols and leave the isolation of his hospital room. How DARE HE!

How about because he is in an isolated armored SUV, windows up, and a mask.

Btw... Of you were single and had C19, unless your house is stocked with 2 weeks of food, you're going out too!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38221 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Bwahahaha!

The D-Train rides again! That is his most epic troll yet, I think, to go out to a spontaneous Trump rally in the belly of the beast, DC, while he's "in the hospital".

And all the little bitches in the media can do is complain about his security maybe getting sick.

The guy is playing 3D chess with them. He's had them in checkmate for months and is busy stuffing their asses full of the chess pieces. Eek

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
F NBC and the rest of the MSM and all democrats.

Bravo, President Trump.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16641 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Trump cancels his weekend rally, but the rally comes to him. Big Grin Like no other POTUS...

An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
I would have driven a long ways to support my President, even if it were just a few seconds of cheering him on in-person. God Bless the greatest President in my Lifetime & those in many generations before.

Posts: 3371 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Trump cancels his weekend rally, but the rally comes to him. Big Grin Like no other POTUS...

Exactly!! It was wonderful to see.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The man is dying and he's still trolling the left.

Weekend at Donnie's!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:

His security detail will take a bullet for him but, OMG he exposed them to the Covid. Time to impeach.

Posts: 3972 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
Bwahahaha!

The D-Train rides again! That is his most epic troll yet, I think, to go out to a spontaneous Trump rally in the belly of the beast, DC, while he's "in the hospital".

And all the little bitches in the media can do is complain about his security maybe getting sick.

The guy is playing 3D chess with them. He's had them in checkmate for months and is busy stuffing their asses full of the chess pieces. Eek

I'm guessing here, but I bet the compartment he rides in has separate ventilation from the driver, and likely there is a closed system that can be used in case of bio/chem attacks. I'm thinking limo partition on steroids.

Another possibility would be his SS agents guarding him right now are ones that have already been exposed and have immunity to it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21122 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THIS is NOT what the left wing liberals were planning/hoping for!!!!!!!! Thank you Mr. Pres. for showing the American people just what you are made of. I understand that Biden is back in his basement.

Posts: 6714 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
When the President gives his first post crud19 press briefing, I'd like to see him stare down the press room media and look directly into the camera and say "I know this is a disappointment to some of you, standing here on my own two feet, and not six feet under"... Wink

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post