SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, I missed this part of it- because I no longer watch FoxNews. John Roberts loses his shit, and I am not kidding.

At the 4:30 mark in this video:

You ASKED FOR IT you egomaniac!

The essence:

Big Grin

Posts: 109094 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Earlier Saturday, Conley said that the second “inflammatory” phase of the virus had not occured but would likely do so in a few days.

Does this mean there is an initial inflammatory stage, then a second one or the second stage is the inflammatory phase?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8555 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
John Roberts..... I thought he was one of the good guys too,

What a sad joke. If you can’t handle the negative feedback then get out of the public quorum.

I’m tired of getting fed a shit sammich everytime I want unbiased news reporting.

Hey John. I heard there is a good career to be had in coding.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5797 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
John Roberts..... I thought he was one of the good guys too,

You evidently haven't watched any of the White House news briefings.Roberts has been a douche canoe for a long time.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Walkaway rally in D.C yesterday.

https://twitter.com/VenturaRep.../1312422428597981186

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still Waters Run Deep
Picture of Quicksand
posted Hide Post
: )

https://twitter.com/henryrodge.../1312449910139019266

Trump supporters in DC!

---------------
-Quicksand-

Posts: 2326 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The best part of that video of Roberts whining about people "hammering" him on Twitter is when Melissa Francis, a staunch Trump supporter, mockingly closes with "John Roberts is tired of it, so we're going to let you go."

Posts: 5234 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that was great. The visibly shocked host. Big Grin

By the way, ol' John say he doesn't care. Obviously, that's not true, as evidenced by his remarks and his demeanor. He damn well does care. It is glaringly apparent that getting pounded and ridiculed on Twitter bothered the everlovin' shit out of him. If he had been allowed to continue, I do believe he may have cried. Not much, just a bit. Razz

How dare those peasants, those mere mortals speak against a NEWS GOD such as he? BLASPHEMY!! This douchebag has been on TV for so long, he has lost his mind. He thinks we hang on his every word. I'm serious- his sanity has been compromised.

Beneath the bluster and the strutting though, he knows he fucked up. It wasn't just a couple of people who criticized him. He's used to malcontents in that virtual universe. No, this was different. He was flooded with derision and anger from Twitterites, and he knows what that means. Bless those twatterings twits. Big Grin

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The wife just asked me "Are you giggling about the same thing you were giggling about ten minutes ago?"

I said "Yes, and the same thing I was giggling about last night."

Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Mr. Roberts.....show me on the doll where the tweets hurt you.

Posts: 977 | Location: Upstate South Carolina | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
That was pretty entertaining watching a grown man act like that.

Posts: 1824 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
But, don't you understand?? {stamps feet} He's tired of it! Frown

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"If we could just hear you say it."

"I just did."

"Yeeeeeeaaaaah, but if you could just say it..."

Roll Eyes

Indian's are far more fair to Trump than the U.S. media Big Grin

...and there's more clips.

The commies are desperate to conflate "Trump" and "White Supremacy" because they know the black vote is no longer theirs to claim outright, same with the hispanic vote as well.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I could be wrong, but I think this whole mask shaming propaganda that we are seeing is going to backfire.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I honestly couldn't deal with a person like John Roberts on a daily basis. If I had been the Whitehouse Press Secretary, I'd have started tapping my microphone and asking "Is this thing on?"

Posts: 11662 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/bennyjohns.../1312782098231635971

President Trump has remained without a fever since Friday morning and could be discharged to return to the White House as early as tomorrow.

He would continue treatment at WH

video at link

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, that can't be correct. We are waiting for the "second inflammatory phase", which comes after the first inflammatory phase and which may very well be followed by a tertiary inflammatory phase, after which, there is a risk of inflammatory inflammation, which is usually an indication of some process causing inflammation, which, as we all know, may very well lead to inflammation. The next 48 hours will be critical. Yes, it was 48 hours yesterday, and it will be 48 hours tomorrow. It will always be 48 hours. This is characteristic of inflammatory inflammation. If you had gone to medical school and were a Democrat, you would know that.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
So now Trump's doctors are "Baghdad Bobs"

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What's she gonna say when he's back in the White House tomorrow or Tuesday? "It's a clone"?

Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Oh, that can't be correct. We are waiting for the "second inflammatory phase", which comes after the first inflammatory phase and which may very well be followed by a tertiary inflammatory phase, after which, there is a risk of inflammatory inflammation, which is usually an indication of some process causing inflammation, which, as we all know, may very well lead to inflammation. The next 48 hours will be critical. Yes, it was 48 hours yesterday, and it will be 48 hours tomorrow. It will always be 48 hours. This is characteristic of inflammatory inflammation. If you had gone to medical school and were a Democrat, you would know that.

Para, you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

If it were a "second phase", the next phase would be "third" phase. It's only a "tertiary" phase if there was a "secondary" phase. Geez, where did you go to medical school?

(Quickly adding the sarcasm smiley so I don't get stomped!)

Big Grin

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3350 | Location: Grapevine TX/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post