SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Regular NBC wasn't much better. They skipped over he may be released tomorrow and immediately went to two doctors and Chuck Todd who said he must be in trouble if he was on a certain drug. It's insanity.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Good. Let them get all hyperbolic about his current condition and prognosis. Then when he emerges from the hospital full of his usual "kick ass and chew bubble gum (but he's all out of bubble gum) self, he will look that much more in command yet magnanimous.

I actually didn't mind Chris Rock's joke on Saturday night live last night. Indeed I laughed when I heard it this morning. "President Trump is in the hospital due to COVID," he said, "and my heart goes out to COVID." Maybe he meant it to be, but I didn't take that as an insult.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Haven't democrats been exempt from social media hate speech all along? Yet if a conservative says biden should fall down the stairs...

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I say leave it out there. Let people see the hate that retches out of the left.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I think a lot of people are paying attention to how this is playing out.

Keep your crap up Lefties... Keep it up

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38221 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
the last thing the lefties want is for Trump to survive this and come out better than ever

kind of destroys their agenda...and Nancy is holding her breath...

she does realize that she isn't next in line to the throne...doesn't she?

there.s that pesky little thing called the Vice President standing in her way

Posts: 53808 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
In today's installment of Liberal hypocrisy, Pelosi demands honesty on reports of Trump's condition.

From the queen I've cover ups and "you can read the bill when you have approved the bill"

Mel Brooks couldn't write comedy like this...

343 - Never Forget

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38221 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Pelosi demands...
All dialogue should stop at that point. "Demands", I think not. Stuff that right up your ass you alcohol soaked retard.

Very happy to hear the president is doing so well and I hope he eases back into kicking the oppositions asses.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
What’s not to love about this?

Huge Trump caravan blocks NYC’s 5th Avenue to support the President

quote:
Trump supporters close 5th Ave. to support COVID-19-stricken president
By Georgett Roberts and Lee Brown
A caravan of more than 100 vehicles driven by out-of-town Trump supporters brought Fifth Avenue to a halt early Sunday — the latest show of support for the coronavirus-stricken president.

The long line of cars, trucks and motorcycles had mostly driven into the city from Long Island — grinding traffic to halt for at least 30 minutes as they arrived to loudly cheer for the president outside his Trump Tower home.

They constantly blared horns and waved flags — with loud chants of “four more years!” in support of the commander in chief’s re-election bid.

The noise stopped for at least a moment as the group called for a moment of silence to send a prayer.

“This is a serious situation — the leader of the free world is sick. The leader of the free world needs our support,” an organizer said over a loudspeaker, asking those gathered to “send some good energy to President Trump.”

After the silence, he shouted “President Trump, we love you!” — before leading the group in chants of, “USA! USA!”

There were no arrests for blocking traffic — despite police cracking down on Black Lives Matter protestors and anti-eviction advocates for blocking traffic in recent weeks.

“There were a lot of cops [but] there was no trouble,” said a local security guard, who estimated she saw the caravan blocking Fifth Avenue almost 10 blocks from 54th to around 62nd Street. “It was peaceful, no stress. Nobody was hassling anybody,” she said of the loud show of support.

As many took to the streets outside Trump Tower, there was also virtually no sign of any masks, either — despite the pandemic that brought them there to show support for the president after his hospitalization.

The main group — suitably called “The Long Island Loud Majority” — had got up at around 4 a.m. to gather in Ronkonkoma and head to the city, according to one of those involved, Jessica Marie Hahnan.

100420TrumpSpportersInNewYorkCity_gnm009
A Trump supporter holds a flag reading 'Keep America First' outside Trump Tower in New York City along 5th Ave
G.N. Miller
“I felt the love and energy today,” the 28-year-old Trump supporter from Farmingdale told The Post of the “prayer vigil” for POTUS and FLOTUS.

“Today the energy was electric. It was amazing — no chaos, no [middle] fingers, no drama, just supporting our president and our [men and women in] blue,” she said.

Hahnan said being at Trump Tower felt “sentimental” because “we were praying for him.”

“I’m praying for every single person in this world … including President Trump, the First Lady and the whole administration,” she said.

“I pray that my country comes together because we are divided right now. We should be standing together praying for our president and our First Lady. He is still a human being. He is 74 years old,” she said, noting how his age put him in the high-risk group from the disease.

Hahnan said she did not vote in the last election, but is now throwing her support behind the president because “he kept his promises.”

“I’m middle class. He helped my family and a lot of people. My dad is a union worker and his 401K has tripled,” she said. “I think he is doing a good job.

“I know he has so many plans for this country to get back on its feet.”

Since Trump confirmed early Friday that he had tested positive for COVID-19, there have been a number of rallies in support — including outside Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, where the commander-in-chief remained Sunday for ongoing treatment.

“Thank you so much!,” Trump wrote on Twitter, linking to a posting from Dan Scavino, the White House social media director.

Posts: 18365 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s just it, they demand, they demand.
About time these republicans got to demanding jail time for traitors.

When are the criminals going to be marched off?

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Another video message from the President. Still looks and sounds great.

https://twitter.com/realDonald.../1312864232711520257

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Bbbbut Baghdad Bobs and secondary inflammation. Or something! Roll Eyes

So sick of our bullshit media.

Posts: 17654 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
He looks pretty good to me

343 - Never Forget

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
He's outside, rumor he is just greeting the crowd at WR Smile

https://twitter.com/abigailmar.../1312866865782427651

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, the next 48 hours are critical, and they will be for the next week of 48 hour periods. Razz

Studies indicate that the secondary round of critical 48 hour intervals are inflamed with inflammatory inflamations, and we all know what that means.

Posts: 109094 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still Waters Run Deep
Picture of Quicksand
posted Hide Post
He looks great- better than yesterday's video!

---------------
-Quicksand-

Posts: 2326 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
God Bless President Donald J. Trump!!! Smile

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Posted above, he may not have actually checked out, but just greeting the crowd so far.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
the last thing the lefties want is for Trump to survive.

May those lefties live to see President and Mrs. Trump survive handily but Supreme Court Justices Kagan, Sotomeyer and maybe even Roberts be replaced by President Trump in his second term with Godfearing, America Loving Constitutionalist patriots.

Wouldn t THAT be a hoot.

Posts: 16187 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post