SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 961
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
just another indication as to how deranged some people can be...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/don...-hulk-costume-report

Trump's Hollywood star destroyed by man in Hulk costume: report

TMZ reports a man in a Hulk costume took a pickax to it

Donald Trump's star on Hollywood's iconic Walk of Fame was once again vandalized early Friday morning, the Los Angeles Police Department said.

A man in an Incredible Hulk costume demolished Trump's star with a pickax around 5 a.m., TMZ reported.

The LAPD said their officers responded to a report of vandalism at the site at 5:55 a.m.

TRUMP, FIRST LADY EXPERIENCING 'MILD SYMPTOMS' AFTER TESTING POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS

Just hours before the incident, the president announced that he and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for COVID-19.

Trump's star on the Walk of Fame has been a magnet for vandalism since the president announced his candidacy for the White House. In February 2016, someone defaced the star by spraypainting a swastika on it. Then in July 2018, another person destroyed the star with a pickax.

The West Hollywood City council unanimously passed a resolution in August 2018 to have the star permanently removed, but the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, which has direct authority over the Walk of Fame, refused.

Most recently in June, the Los Angeles Times reported that the star was marked with several expletives and BLM, the acronym for Black Lives Matter.

Other celebrities have also had their stars vandalized, including Bill Cosby and Sofia Vergara.

Posts: 53415 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Trump's got this Smile

Pandemic will end in short order if Chuck Norris catches the virus. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14068 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Chris Christie is the latest to test positive. He was with Trump and staffers earlier this week for debate prepping, which surprised me, I thought Christie was out of the Trump loop.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...positive-coronavirus

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16843 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Chris Christie is the latest to test positive. He was with Trump and staffers earlier this week for debate prepping, which surprised me, I thought Christie was out of the Trump loop.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...positive-coronavirus

And Gov Christie has some serious comorbidity issues.

P229

Posts: 3890 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Good article on the First Lady.

Most Beautiful First Lady Ever Is Also Brilliant Political Analyst

Melania Trump, America’s beautiful mystery, is privately a trenchant political analyst with a keener power of observation than just about every sweaty, bespectacled nerd on CNN. The delightful irony here is it’s only thanks to CNN that we know this.

https://thefederalist.com/2020....X3jDpi5yEco.twitter

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:

And Gov Christie has some serious comorbidity issues.

Besides being overweight, what else does he suffer from?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30589 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Besides being overweight, what else does he suffer from?

...you mean besides political hyperbole, self infatuation, and mistaking local politics with constitutional needs of national best interests?

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9860 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:

‘I’m going to beat this,’ Trump tells Rudy Giuliani of COVID-19 during phone call

“You go tell people I’m watching this coverage [reporting he’s taken a turn for the worse].

“I feel I could get out of here right now. But they’re telling me there can always be a backstep with this disease. But I feel I could go out and do a rally.

“I am the president of the United States. I can’t lock myself in a room. … I had to confront [the virus] so the American people stopped being afraid of it so we could deal with it responsibly.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/03/...ng-to-beat-covid-19/

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^Damn right. More than ever before I'm pumped to win this election. I'm in it now. I'm in the mindset. Time to crush these fools.

First things first though, I'm praying for the President.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30589 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Video update just released by the President. He sounds and looks well.

https://twitter.com/realDonald.../1312525833505058816

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

posted Hide Post
Alan, I don’t know Christie’s personal medical history of course. However he’s very similar to my church friend who spent 11 days in ICU with the ‘Vid. Just based upon his age and obesity, he has a high probability of diabetes, high BP, perhaps breathing issues, and general not in great shape.

I wish him the best. I don’t wish Covid on anyone.

P229

Posts: 3890 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^ Ok thanks. Was just curious beyond the obvious. The news says he is now in the hospital so wishing him a complete recovery as well.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Woo, woo. All aboard the Trump train. Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump.

He looks fantastic in his video from Walter Reed.

Posts: 11194 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Video update just released by the President. He sounds and looks well.

https://twitter.com/realDonald.../1312525833505058816

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16843 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
Alan, I don’t know Christie’s personal medical history of course. However he’s very similar to my church friend who spent 11 days in ICU with the ‘Vid. Just based upon his age and obesity, he has a high probability of diabetes, high BP, perhaps breathing issues, and general not in great shape.

I wish him the best. I don’t wish Covid on anyone.

Don't mean to derail the thread, but like many ailments there is a huge difference in how people with similar risk factors fair with C19.

I am type 2 diabetic (A1c 8.8), 150 lb overweight, asthmatic, sleep apnea, and nearly 58 years old. That’s the bad, definitely “out of shape”. The good is my BP runs 116/70 and my total cholesterol is 100, Ldl 39.

I tested positive for C19 antibodies a couple weeks ago at my annual physical.

Honestly have no idea when I had it, closest thing I have come to being “sick” this year (other than injury) was early January when I felt generally cruddy for about 4 days. May have had a temp, but not enough of one to bother checking.

I am no doctor but I think how we do in the genetic lottery plays a big part in some of this.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11032 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
He looks good! Glad they posted that.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
President Trump looks healthier and more vibrant with the Wuhan virus than Biden looks on his best day.

Posts: 5194 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Gee, the Big Kahuna Virus struck out with The Donald, huh?

Posts: 108159 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This...

...reminded me of this:

My God!! Roll Eyes

"Here's a an entire list of quotes from the President, condemning White Supremcy. Here's the dates of these quotes and here's the context."

"If we could just hear you say it."

"I just did."

"Yeeeeeeaaaaah, but if you could just say it..."

Roll Eyes

Posts: 108159 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
from Dr Conley:

“President Trump continues to do well, having made substantial progress since diagnosis,”

“While not yet out of the woods, the team remains cautiously optimistic.”

The president’s physician said that the president completed his second dose of Remdesivir and was fever free and off supplemental oxygen. He noted that the president had an oxygen saturation level between 96-98 percent.

“He spent most of the afternoon conducting business and has been up moving about the medical suite without difficulty,” Conley wrote.

Conley said the staff would continue observing the president and his clinical status and continue the doses of Remdesivir.

The president will likely remain in the hospital for several more days as he continues fighting the virus.

Earlier Saturday, Conley said that the second “inflammatory” phase of the virus had not occured but would likely do so in a few days.

President Trump:

“I came here, wasn’t feeling so well. I feel much better now,” he said. “We’re working hard to get me all the way back.”

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ot-out-of-the-woods/

Posts: 19672 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post