SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 984
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Oh there will be plenty calling fake because you know, you just don't survive the rona.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5699 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

I'm guessing here, but I bet the compartment he rides in has separate ventilation from the driver, and likely there is a closed system that can be used in case of bio/chem attacks. I'm thinking limo partition on steroids.

Another possibility would be his SS agents guarding him right now are ones that have already been exposed and have immunity to it.

Or perhaps simply the SS agents are under 40, healthy, and have zero to worry about from this crud.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30671 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
The secret service agents either already had covid and are immune or they are the rolling quarantine because they are with the President in his room at the hospital 24/7.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31433 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A real leader. I love this man.

Maybe he'll show it's no worse than the flu.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13432 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
they are the rolling quarantine because they are with the President in his room at the hospital 24/7.

This would be my guess... They're with him 24/7 so it doesn't matter where he goes or how, they are with him.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38066 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
A real leader. I love this man.

Maybe he'll show it's no worse than the flu.
I believe it is worse than the flu for certain segments of society, and less so for others. The key is proper treatment.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27910 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
To get in the Secret Service, they inject you with 9th degree black belt Covid-19 . All agents have survived so far.

Those docs look sharp. I want to remove all the teeth of reporters who ask questions to these docs and at the white house, with a cinder block.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6999 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I may have missed it, but is there any word on how Melania is doing?

Posts: 11919 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
This reminds me of that part in Life Stinks. Liberals were having a party and he bleeped it up!!

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I only caught word From the news she was up walking around maybe a slight headache but doing very well.

I believe the FLOTUS is much like our very own Honey Badger. I’d say she’s a strong warrior also.

I was dismayed how fast and nasty some of the press was to the doctor. Paraphrasing, “why did you mislead the American people on his condition? Why wasn’t the truth told about treatment and exposure spreading.”

Man, ain’t nobody associated with DJT is going to get any respect or relief. Rather than thank the drs. and staff, belittle and scorn was about all I saw and heard.

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slippery Pete:
I want to remove all the teeth of reporters who ask questions to these docs and at the white house, with a cinder block.
There is an...alternate method...

Posts: 108290 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

Absurd imbeciles these people.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30671 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]

"Is it safe?"

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4360 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
He's wearing a goddamn mask, so are the commies now saying that wearing masks doesn't stop you from spreading or getting China-virus...which is it Mad

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4345 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I predict he may be working elsewhere in a short while. Very irresponsible comment.

Reference to the post by BH.

Posts: 17378 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
He's wearing a goddamn mask, so are the commies now saying that wearing masks doesn't stop you from spreading or getting China-virus...which is it Mad
He's hermetically sealed inside a vehicle. All this "it's insanity" shit is ridiculous.

Posts: 108290 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Guaranteed the quote is from an unnamed source fellas. Fake news 24/7

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

I'm guessing here, but I bet the compartment he rides in has separate ventilation from the driver, and likely there is a closed system that can be used in case of bio/chem attacks. I'm thinking limo partition on steroids.

Another possibility would be his SS agents guarding him right now are ones that have already been exposed and have immunity to it.

Or perhaps simply the SS agents are under 40, healthy, and have zero to worry about from this crud.
'Or', as is usually the case, these guys can chew through steel and fart lightning bolts and don't give a rat's ass about Da'Rona bug. Da'Rona bug runs in terror from them. Wink The Dem's just have no clue what courage and commitment to duty is or looks like.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I understand that Biden is back in his basement.

Like a significant portion of his base.

Posts: 8687 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I understand that Biden is back in his basement.

Like a significant portion of his base.

That's funny right thar, I don' care who ya are... Big Grin

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38066 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post