SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Trump on Gutfeld Wednesday night. I missed it, but this clip is great.

https://x.com/LauraLoomer/status/1836601717825126588

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Fun show tonight.

Tyrus gave up his seat for President Trump…

Trump did great in my opinion.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3635 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Yes, great show tonight!

Posts: 6723 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Trump did an outstanding job on the show. He came across as a very likable and funny fellow. We really enjoyed seeing him on the show. Love the belt he was given too!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10988 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
It was so much fun seeing Trump on Gutfeld. It was especially fun to see Tyrus and Emily geeking out.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7149 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
I was watching Gutfeld last night, thinking President Trump should appoint Tyrus as Secretary of State during his second term Big Grin

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10532 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Gutfeld has become something I look forward to every evening. President Trump was excellent and the one-liners and comments from Tyrus were hilarious.

Posts: 1140 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Interesting Detail – U.S. Secret Service Agent Was Less Than 10 feet Away When He Shot at Ryan Routh

Perhaps this was already known, but it was a new detail to me.

The U.S. Secret Service gave congressional investigators a briefing on the Trump assassination attempt by Ryan Routh at Trump National in Florida. According to Florida Representative Mike Waltz, who is a member of the committee investigating, apparently the U.S. Secret Service agent walked up on Routh from the fence line and saw the barrel of the SKS rifle. The proactive shots fired by the agent were from within 10 feet of Ryan Routh.

The detail comes at the end of this discussion segment with Laura Ingraham. (Prompted) – WATCH:

Mike Waltz repeats how the FBI are keeping all of the pertinent details surrounding the assassination attempt concealed from the investigating committee under the auspices of an ongoing investigation. Waltz is calling for transparency in both the Pennsylvania attempt and the Florida attempt; however, despite the USSS providing information, anything from the FBI is not being shared.

The detail of a single USSS agent, accidentally discovering Ryan Routh on the fence line further emphasizes just how fortunate we are that this assassination attempt was foiled. It appears the agent just coincidentally walked up on Routh’s position during a standard security sweep, and immediately fired shots after seeing the barrel of the gun. Yikes!

The presence of God’s intervention is in these types of details.

https://theconservativetreehou...n-routh/#more-264234

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24581 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23195 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That music video should run on TV as an ad for him!

Posts: 344 | Location: Nevada | Registered: May 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
ok, let me get this straight....the agent was 10 feet away, fired shots and missed?

Ray Charles could have hit the target

Posts: 53786 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Well, that’s what Florida Congressman Mike Waltz said.

Posts: 11616 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
ok, let me get this straight....the agent was 10 feet away, fired shots and missed?

Top Men! Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24581 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I usually take the Gateway Pundit with a grain of salt, but this seems like it may be something very concerning.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...rump-onstage-rushed/

BREAKING: 20 Supporters Seated Behind Trump Onstage Rushed to ER with ‘Blurred Vision’ and ‘Eye Burns’ After Rally in Tucson, Arizona

Arizona Globe journalist Christy Kelly has reported a troubling development following former President Donald Trump’s rally in Tucson, Arizona, last Thursday.

Kelly noted that “as many as 20 people” were affected by these symptoms, all of whom were seated on the left side of the stage.

“Many supporters seated behind Trump onstage went to the ER after the rally with “blurred vision” and “burning” to the eyes. I spoke to several who still have not fully recovered. As many as 20 were affected,” Kelly wrote on X.

The cause of the symptoms remains unknown, and an active investigation is underway.

Posts: 20564 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

Ray Charles could have hit the target

Helen Keller could have it that target and she's dead.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32008 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
And yet, the Secret Service agent missed at this supposed 10’.

Posts: 11616 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
The agent apparently saw the barrel of the weapon and commenced firing. No word on if he ever actually acquired a target. The evidence seems to indicate he was not sure of his target or what was behind it.

Posts: 2038 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
If he was really only 10’ away, seems like finding the guy in the pink shirt at the other end of the barrel wouldn’t be difficult.

Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
The perp did hang body armor with trauma plates from the fence. Perhaps that provided enough cover for him to avoid getting shot.

Posts: 4918 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post