SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 ... 1147
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
I feel like she is going to win low knowledge voters who don't see through her lies. I think women are going to see her in a better light after this as well.

I don't like the instant fact checking the male moderator is doing one sided.

We will never see an honest and fair debate again.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4855 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nickelsig229:

I don't like the instant fact checking the male moderator is doing one sided.

We will never see an honest and fair debate again.

I never expected one.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5519 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Blaming Russia/Ukraine on Biden, didn’t take the bait to “support” Ukraine, instead saying it needs to be stopped.

“You’re not running against Biden, you’re running against me”

Clearly rehearsed and was just waiting to drop it. Now droning on about our support keeping Ukraine from falling. Says he would just “quit” on the war and Russia would be in Kiev. Completely missing the point that Russia would not have invaded if not for Biden’s weakness.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11220 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11414 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
R A C I S T!!!

Posts: 11220 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:

Exactly

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1788 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
I'm with Para too much negative vibes on this.

Posts: 2837 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
“I’m not Joe Biden, I bring something new”

“I have a plan” (govt handout, govt handout, govt handout)

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
They've got Harris so made up and scripted.They know we were waiting on her stupid laughter to break out. President Trump seems defending against a child, told how to act. That's not the usual Kamala. All a act and a waist of viewing time. Here's my take on this debate between a brilliant man and this phoney ho...Trump 2024! MAGA! Bring it back President Trump.

Posts: 17984 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
“Tim Walz and I are both gun owners, we’re not trying to take anyone”s guns away”

Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I've had enough too. Trump has given a good account of himself. 3 on 1 - Trump was real and Harris is an actress playing a role, a very nasty piece of work. MAGA!

Posts: 4817 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
“Tim Walz and I are both gun owners, we’re not trying to take anyone”s guns away”

I just heard her say it, but I don't believe her.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1944 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's not a lie, they wont take anybody's guns, they have goons for that.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17084 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ibanda:
quote:

I just heard her say it, but I don't believe her.

Don't fret my friend, she changes her positions and not her values.

Posts: 7670 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:

Nah this is perfect- no rational person is watching this and thinks to themselves “These are good people”- by that I mean the media and Kamala. Best debate ever. It sums up everything that wrong with our country, and why people are tired of it. Its gonna backfire- you watch.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3487 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I hope she realizes what a great country this is. A country where she's free to stand on a national stage, and lie through her teeth, over and over again.

Posts: 3541 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:

Nah this is perfect- no rational person is watching this and thinks to themselves “These are good people”- by that I mean the media and Kamala. Best debate ever. It sums up everything that wrong with our country, and why people are tired of it. Its gonna backfire- you watch.

No I'm talking about the negative vibes of our forum members, been here a bit, don't like the wallowing.

Posts: 2837 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I’m gonna do this, and that, and pipe dream, and fairy dust, unicorn farts for everyone…

“Respecting our military and insuring we have the most lethal fighting force in the world”

Umm, as a Marine imma gonna have to call bullshit on that last one over these past three years…

Trump just nailed her with “She says she is going to do all these things, why hasn’t she already done it?”

BOOM

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Trump's closing statement smacked her right in the face again and again!

KK's? Wow, I have never seen a weaker closing. Just flowery bullshit. Lol.

Q

Posts: 27512 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
This wasnt a debate. It was just a scripted event designed to prop up Kamala as best it could, and it failed. People all over the US watched this and will realize Kamala is unlikeable, ineffective, incompetent, and has managed to fail upwards her whole life to where she is now.
Trump is still Trump, no better no worse. Hes good, real good.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3487 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post