SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 ... 1147
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Twatter seems to be lambasting ABC and Ka-ma-la quite a bit despite what some of you negative nancys are yammering on about.

The moderators didn't look good and, no matter what you think about Donald's performance (I think it's clear he has more balls and ability than anyone running the country now), the left is a giant joke. The only people staunchly supporting the democrats now are either severely mentally-handicapped or completely insane. Or both, there's that too!

Gotta get those votes in and look out for you and yours, that's all we can do.

Donald Trump is like the fabled tar baby from the Bre'r Rabbit tales, the harder they try to hit him, the more stuck they get.

Posts: 5226 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FrankMoses:
Ben Shapiro stated in the first two minutes of his show today that the person at the top of the ABC “chain” is very good friends with Kackles and was the one that set her up on the blind date with Emhoff. I mean, talk about a stacked deck. Double stacked. Was this not known to the Trump team?

That wasn't a secret and everyone knew it a long time ago.

At the time of the debate agreement, this was going to be Biden v. Trump and the concern would have been much less.

Posts: 4249 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24231 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TigerDore,

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11889 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Clearly Trump was ganged up on. The female moderator had resting bitch face.

Posts: 6723 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
Yeah ABC sucked and is biased. We already knew that all of the Lamestream media is.

"The Mayor of Springfield said..." Oh! a politician said "there's nothing to see here" and that's good enough for ABC? No interviews with citizens? No actual journalism? Big surprise.

The thing that gets me is that the Democrats are getting almost everything they want:

It is now clear that the Democrats requested the early debate to make or break Joe and have time to get a replacement if he broke. They requested the closed mics to prevent Trump from overwhelming Joe. As expected, Joe failed, and the media and celebrities piled on for him to step down. This was planned and coordinated, they knew he would fail. And then they forced him out before the convention and Kamala was "nominated" in his place.

Trump should have refused any debate until after the convention chose the candidate. Then Joe would have been locked in and he would have done just as bad in the debate. But Trump was too eager to beat Joe, knocked him out too early, and bought them time for the switch-a-roo.

Then he agreed to go on ABC, instead of saying "last debate was on CNN, next debate will be Fox, no exceptions". The only thing he got was no change to the closed mic format. Kamala wanted open mics.

It's true the debate won't change any minds for the vast majority of voters. Yes, seeing Trump ganged up on will pull some people to him, just like all the lawfare has. America loves the underdog and hates bullies. And yes, Kamala has an annoying voice and delivery and is a lying sack of flip flopping shit. Some people may notice that and decide not to vote for her. But in the end it is the "undecided" voters in the swing states that will decide the election. And those are the people that need to be convinced. Kamala is pretending to be a moderate like Joe did, she is trying to play "hope and change" like Obama, so people can suspend disbelief of her actual history and record. But the goal is no different. It will be more of the last 3.5 years, but even worse, if she is elected.

Posts: 4916 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Harris has a nice set of pearl earrings, I think I've seen them somewhere before.

Posts: 9404 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
911 call about Haitians killing geese.

https://x.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...ack&utm_medium=email

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Harris has a nice set of pearl earrings, I think I've seen them somewhere before.

Hmmmm... I dunno. Maybe. But the links in the community notes put this one into "doubtful" for me.

https://x.com/TaraBull808/status/1833709773168259290

Posts: 17622 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's my understanding that the Harris campaign is asking for a second debate, and this should happen. The arrogance of these people is sickening. They've nothing to be proud about, or confident about.

Whenever, wherever, and all the pessimists can have another chance to spew their know-it-all shit.

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
If there is a 2nd debate, then Trump should go all “take no prisoners” mode, and hang the softer-side bullshit. The Dems are going to cry and moan anyway, so F’em.

This is a WAR for the future of the USA. What’s that military saying; “If you find yourself in a ‘fair fight’, then your tactics suck.”

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2797 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
quote:
BREAKING: Leaked audio of a 911 call from August 26th to the Clark County Sheriff Office in Springfield, Ohio shows a caller reporting 4 Haitian Migrants carrying dead geese to the police.
Huh? Why would Haitian Migrants carry dead geese to the police?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31383 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Truly, I love all the "Here's what Trump should have done" bullshit from all the experts who aren't in his shoes, weren't on that stage, and haven't had to fight against a DECADE of non-stop shit of all kinds being thrown against him. Literally non-stop.

All you fucking experts who didn't nearly have your brains scattered live on TV, haven't been railroaded legally time and again, haven't been impeached twice, haven't been called every name imaginable, haven't had your wife and children harassed and accused of any and everything.

All you fucking experts who've sat in your Goddamned Barcolounger, eating Cheetos, safe from the derision and the melee and chaos and lawfare and LIES about you.

Donald Trump could be anywhere in the world he wants to be, doing whatever he wants to do, hanging out with whoever he wants to hang out with, yet here he is doing his best in a three-against-one pile-on and some of you behave as if you think you know better.

Amrchair quarterbacking at its most shameful.

On election night, the victory will belong to those of us who have kept the faith.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24231 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Even if she did cheat by using audio earwear, she can't escape being a lying liberal.

--Tom
The right of self preservation, in turn, was understood as the right to defend oneself against attacks by lawless individuals, or, if absolutely necessary, to resist and throw off a tyrannical government.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Woman arrested for allegedly killing cat, eating it in front of neighbors

https://www.wowt.com/2024/08/2...ack&utm_medium=email

STARK COUNTY, Ohio (Gray News) - A 27-year-old woman was arrested by police in Ohio for allegedly killing a cat and eating the animal.

According to court records filed in Stark County, Allexis Telia Ferrell, of Canton, is charged with injuring animals, prohibitions concerning companion animals and disorderly conduct.

Investigators with the Canton Police Department said Ferrell killed the cat by stomping on its head. She then went on to eat the cat “in a residential area in front of multiple people” at a housing complex on 13th Street SE.

Ferrell was arrested on Aug. 16 at around 11 p.m.

The initial bond was set at $100,000 during Ferrell’s arraignment on Monday, according to court documents.

Ferrell is scheduled to return to court again on Aug. 26.

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

"...a caller reporting 4 Haitian Migrants carrying dead geese to the police".

Razz

Q

Posts: 27512 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
quote:
BREAKING: Leaked audio of a 911 call from August 26th to the Clark County Sheriff Office in Springfield, Ohio shows a caller reporting 4 Haitian Migrants carrying dead geese to the police.

Perhaps they were too lazy to pluck their own geese.

Truly fowl behavior, and no I don't think that the "Cultural Differences" excuse is going to fly.

Honk if you agree.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17546 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post