SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 ... 1146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Moderator asked why she flip-flopped on fracking, gun confiscation and border security, and she answered none but just went on about all kinds of bullshit. They just allowed her to skate on without challenging her non-answers. Unfuckingbelievable!

Q

Posts: 27511 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I don't know this female moderator, what a hateful, hostile demeanor. Auditioning for "The View"?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8543 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Theres Trump! Hitting back at the moderators over Jan 6th. Thats my boy! They watched and praised criminal leftists mobs burn down cities and didnt do shit.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3487 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Here comes the “fine people on both sides” tripe… Roll Eyes

Oh, and “He said there will be a bloodbath if he doesn’t win!”

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11214 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Yea he is getting her good now, loved that Sound Familiar comment.

Posts: 3774 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Moderator asked why she flip-flopped on fracking, gun confiscation and border security, and she answered none but just went on about all kinds of bullshit. They just let her skate on. Unfuckingbelievable!

The moderators are unfucking real. I don't think she has answered a question straight up.

Posts: 7670 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Trump: border...border...border.

He needs to answer the question and stay on topic

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4652 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jesus. Could this be any more lopsided against Trump? Moderator won’t let one misspoken word by Trump slip by but let’s Kamala spew any sort of lies and other bullshit she wants.

Posts: 721 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Agreed, it's 3 against one. What a fucking joke these so called moderators are.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10986 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Its going to work in Trumps favor in the end- the blantant biased behavior. Everyone at home can see how rigged shit is. The fact Trump has the balls to wade into this shit neck deep is inspiring. I think the media still thinks they are doing the dems a favor by acting like this, but really it just deepens the mistrust. Go ahead ABC, full speed ahead!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3487 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
I remember now why I have not watched ABC in years, that much bias is unbelievable.

Posts: 3774 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Oh, she’s breaking down the Hamas attack like she is talking to 3rd graders.

Posts: 11214 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Trump is killing it - stone faced or passionate when appropriate while Harris makes faces and pouts. She does soap opera drama that resounds with the lowest of the low info voters. Trump is well-prepared, businesslike and he won't back down. Bad Ass!

Posts: 4817 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
He is getting in some good hits on her now, he is back in the groove.

Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Nailed her with the Putin endorsement…

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Why is her mic never muted?

Posts: 34529 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
And.......immigration......again.

STAY ON TOPIC

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4652 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Yup, I agree with that. From what I've seen so far, this debate isn't really going to sway anyone, BUT, the moderates and undecided voters are definitely seeing the bias and that will fuel the distrust of the media and the democratic party.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5134 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Harris is getting mean, spending most of her time staring or talking at (not to) Trump. Her poses and reactions are artificial and forced. Trump stands there, giving the moderators his best mug-shot glare. Maybe that scares them, explaining their contentiousness. Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8543 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
She does a terrible version of Obama.

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1788 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post