SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 ... 1146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Moderators are not moderating. Correcting Trump and letting her go. Disgraceful.

Posts: 7670 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:
How can he be such a petty dumbass, and now the stupid animal comment. SMH
Pardon me? What did you just say? Is there a typo in there?

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
I wish he would just answer the fu$king questions being asked instead of going off on shit like people eating dogs. I think she’s winning this so far. He goes too far off topic.

Posts: 1783 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John McCain? A dead guy voting for the Democrats? Who'd a thunk it?

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2105 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:

Its not, Trump went on some weird rant about immigrants eating dogs and family pets in Springfield- it was by far the oddest thing Ive ever heard him talk about. Caught me off guard, dont even know why that got brought up but it was a terrible moment.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3487 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I’d like to see him turn down the “anger” it isn’t helping.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11219 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Sorry Para, I just thought he was doing so good and then he sounded petty about the size of his rallies.

Posts: 3775 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
quote:
quote:

Its not, Trump went on some weird rant about people at a Kamala rally eating dogs in Springfield- it was by far the oddest thing Ive ever heard him talk about. Caught me off guard, dont even know why that got brought up but it was a terrible moment.

Possibly because illegals are actually doing that. Like it’s a third world country.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37170 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry Para...
Yeah, you're going to be sorry.

Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Yeah i had to rewind- he was reffering to reports of illegals in Springfield eating pets like a 3rd world shithole.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Posts: 3487 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Do you know how many pet owners there are in this country, and the relationship people have with their pets?

It's topical and it's pertinent

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Oh how nice, Kamala gets to pick all the topics and the moderators just go with it. This debate format is complete horseshit, pretty much the opposite of the last one. Trumps doing what he can, but as usual its rigged against him.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'll see you guys later

I can't deal with the negativity

Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Oh my God he just hit her with the I'm talking now. That was pure genius

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7148 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Springfield city officials claim no such reports have been made, however there are reports of it in Canton(?) as well as video of police repo ding to it and catching someone. Maybe just an issue of accurately naming the location.

Ha! He just used the “excuse me, I, talking now” line on her when she was running her suck during his time.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11219 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do you know how many pet owners there are in this country, and the relationship people have with their pets?

It's topical and it's pertinent

It is, it was just an odd statement in the moment and I didnt catch the context. Kamalas response is that story isnt true and she claims the mayor of Springfield denied any incidents of such occuring in that city.

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
Moderators are not moderating. Correcting Trump and letting her go. Disgraceful.

I didn't expect anything less. He should have anticipated it too.

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
My 14 y/o just said "Jeez, she doesn't even answer the questions..."

Posts: 11414 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I'm talking now, does that sound familiar? Big Grin

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8544 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
I understand why he brought it up and as far as I have seen they have only proven the ducks and geese. I am hoping he knows something I don't and he proves the press wrong. I agree it is very pertinent.

Posts: 3775 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post