SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 ... 1145
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Almost 66 years old and can't recall in my lifetime a Presidential election where the choice between candidates was ever easier to be made.
TRUMP.

Posts: 3384 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Not suggesting no one watch. Just not on Fox. Razz

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19704 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
News report on Willy Brown and is fine women, not his daughter from 1995.

Funny report on Mayor Willy Brown from 1995.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
This 'might' be the most entertaining Presidential Debate EVER, but I'm content to catch the highlights post debate on 'X'. That said, I will be monitoring the buzz in this thread just in case the commentary suggests it's too good to miss live, just as I did for the previous debate. Of course, Biden was SO bad that I was compelled to watch early on (streamed on PBS, so no distracting or gratuitousness commentary) and enjoyed train wreck that is/was Biden in all it's unfiltered magnificence! Wink

As for Kackles' performance tonight, time will tell...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9434 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Watching the debate now, Kamala is visibly nervous.

Posts: 2449 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
She was asked about keeping the Trump tariffs and totally deflected off to unrelated spin on Covid, workers rights, blah blah blah

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11214 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Her facial expressions are doing her no good…

Reminds me of the kid lying and not doing a good job covering it.

And now abortion!

Posts: 11214 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Her facial expressions are doing her no good…

Reminds me of the kid lying and not doing a good job covering it.

And now abortion!

How is President Trump doing?

Posts: 8879 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
I have a feeling the moderators will drag out abortion for as long as they can in this debate. Moderators are fact checking Trump as they go which isnt their job, but typical biased behavior.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3487 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Yeah, they just pulled a candy crowley again, so I turned it off. I'll read about it here instead of letting my blood boil.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5517 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Trump needs to stop answering. He already answered the questions- let states decide, no federal abortion ban- end of topic. Now they are moving to immigration border.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Posts: 3487 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
She keeps coming back to calling him a liar.

“Trump abortion bans” in the states that won’t allow “medical care”. He clearly said he supports rape, incest, health of mother exceptions (and noted so did Reagan) and 85% of the republicans.

She followed up with he would sign national abortion bans and continues to claim the existence of “Trump abortion bans” and the poor woman victimized by them.

She also keeps trying to tie him Project 2025.

Uh oh, seems they aren’t turning off her mic and she is able to talk over him.

Abortion done, on to illegal immigration.

He is doing good so far, staying pretty focused.

Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'm watching it.

Trump has, once again, been calm and his answers are direct and factual. I think he has prepared very well for this debate.

Harris has been fidgeting all night long. Looking up, then down, frowning or sometimes laughing. Nerves? I don't know but it is very distracting. They obviously made her memorize her lines as there has been no "word salad" as of yet.

The moderators are super biased and it's almost embarrassing to watch.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5134 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
“Trump killed the immigration bill”

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Kuntmala is lying her ass off. Makes me wanna puke. She looks scared.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10986 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
“People are leaving his rallies out of boredom”…

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
The difference is stark. Trump looks presidential and she looks smarmy and bitchy.

Posts: 17618 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Shes attacking his ego with the comments about the rallies, and hes taking the bait. The line about no one attending her rallies was perfect, leave it at that, short hard hits and duck all of her worthless quips.

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Kamala just said she has the support of John McCain.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
How can he be such a petty dumbass, and now the stupid animal comment. SMH

Posts: 3774 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post