SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 961
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
How is handing out foreign aid going to help Americans? It’s a good thing I’m not the boss of these United States.

Global m/f*ers. USA # 1 Always!
“It is easier to pull down than to build up.”Latin proverb.

Posts: 5772 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Yes, we're feeling down today. Forgive us, but we have been abandoned by:
-SCOTUS
-DOJ
-FBI
-Mitch McConnel
-All the judges Trump appointed, both in SCOTUS and the circuit courts
-Local law enforcement where it counts, even to the point that they kept our electors locked out during the electoral college vote

I could say the media has abandoned us, but they were never on our side.

I couldn't finish listening to Rush Limbaugh yesterday as he sounded so deflated and frustrated.

Rule of law is dead and those of us on this forum love this country and are devastated to see this. I can't help buy look around and see mindless idiots all around me giddy that we're on track for self-destruction. The locomotive is full speed without any brakes and the bridge is out ahead; yet they cheer and applaud with great ignorance.

So yes, we're feeling a little down this season. It's Trump and us. We have few allies, but none where it counts to stop this.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5446 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump Urges Americans to ‘Stop the Theft of the Presidential Election’

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...lection_3629965.html

President Donald Trump in a message to the nation late Tuesday sought to explain why he is determined to pursue all legal and constitutional avenues to “stop the theft of the presidential election,” and called on the American people to “raise their voices” and demand to correct the injustice.

“Americans must be able to have complete faith in the confidence of their elections. The fate of our democracy depends upon it,” he said in a video statement. “Now is the time for the American people to raise their voices and demand that this injustice be immediately corrected. Our elections must be fair, they must be honest, they must be transparent, and they must be 100 percent free of fraud.

“We won this election by a magnificent landslide, and the people of the United States know it. All over, they’re demonstrating, they’re angry, they’re fearful. We cannot allow a completely fraudulent election to stand.”

Trump said that one of his most solemn duties as president is to protect the integrity of Americans’ “sacred right to vote.”

He accused Democratic officials in key swing states of having used the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, which causes the disease COVID-19, as a pretext to allegedly illegally violate state laws to “to enable, encourage, and facilitate fraud” on an unprecedented scale in the country.

Trump has previously alleged that there was widespread voting irregularity and fraud across the nation, however this is the first time he has made a lengthy address about the election urging Americans to be vocal about the situation.

It comes after he recently called for his supporters to join a planned protest in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 6, 2021. “Be there, will be wild!” the president wrote. Jan. 6 is when members of Congress are set to convene in a joint session to count electoral votes.

Hundreds of thousands of Trump supporters have held multiple protests across the nation since the election, calling for a free and fair election and for leaders to take action.

Democrat Joe Biden has declared victory in the election. Trump and other Republicans are contesting election results in courts in key states. The Epoch Times is not calling the race at this time.
‘Facts Every American Needs to Know’

The president spent the majority of his White House address Tuesday night explaining why he believes there was widespread fraud while repeatedly asserting that he was the true winner of the election.

“The truth is we won the election by a landslide. We won it big,” Trump said. “Today I’m going to give you the facts that every American needs to know.”

On the night of Nov. 3, swing states including Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, and Pennsylvania saw a lead for Trump. However, vote counting stopped abruptly in the early hours of the next day and a series of “massive and statistically inconceivable vote dumps” in the middle of the night overturned the results, Trump noted.

“These gigantically ridiculous one-sided spikes were miraculously just enough to push Joe Biden into the lead in all of the key swing states. These glaring anomalies are just the tip of the iceberg,” he said.

The president also shared how he had won Ohio, Florida, and Iowa “by historic margins,” and won 18 of 19 “bellwether counties” that have for the past 40 years correctly predicted the winner of the presidential election.

“[This means] Biden would be the first candidate since 1960 and only the second candidate in American history to win the White House while losing all three of those major states, and it wasn’t even close,” Trump said.

He pointed out that Democrats had lost 25 out of 46 toss-up House seats, and noted that Democrats ended up having a net loss of 14 seats even though they were projected to gain 15 seats, which was, according to Trump, due to his success and the down-ballot effect.

Trump said that his presidential campaign earned about 75 million votes, which is about 12 million more votes compared to the 2016 election—the largest vote increase recorded for an incumbent president. Despite this, opponent Joe Biden “somehow received 11.7 million more votes than Barack Obama, and he beat Barack Obama all over the country,” Trump said.

“It is historically, mathematically, politically, and logically impossible. It did not happen. He did not win. We won by a landslide.” he said.

The Trump campaign has over the past seven weeks provided evidence alleging voting irregularities and fraud. The president told Americans that the campaign has shown that Democrats violated their own state laws by changing procedures ahead of the election without having gone through the state legislatures.

Such changes included suspending all signature verification requirements, flooding a given state with absentee ballot applications, and deploying hundreds of unmanned ballot drop boxes. These changes were allegedly done to “illegally benefit” Biden, Trump said.

He also alleged that the incredibly low absentee ballot rejection rates “prove that hundreds of thousands of illegitimate ballots were counted in the key states,” and that there were no “meaningful attempt to verify citizenship, residency, identity, or eligibility for mail-in ballots.”

“The potential for illegal activity is unlimited and that’s what we just experienced,” he said.

Trump also pointed to witnesses who have testified that they personally witnessed different instances of cheating and fraud. This included witnesses having seen poll workers backdating thousands of ballots and counting batches of the same ballots many times. Other witnesses said they saw thousands of pristine ballots that had no creases or folds and that were all for Biden.

The president also questioned the involvement of Dominion Voting Systems, a supplier of voting hardware and software, including voting machines and tabulators. He said that Arizona state senators recently issued a subpoena for a forensic audit of the voting machines, and that other states using Dominion’s equipment and software should also carry out similar investigations.

“As I have just laid out, we have unveiled overwhelming evidence of election fraud. None of this should ever have been allowed in the United States of America. It is a travesty of democracy, it’s a shame upon our republic,” Trump said.

Trump also accused the Democrat Party, the media, and Big Tech giants of “openly colluding” to deceive the country. Prior to the election, media and Big Tech companies censored stories about how Biden’s family had “received millions of dollars from the Chinese Communist Party.”

“Our country no longer has a free press. It is a press of suppression. It is a press where the truth will never come out. It is the greatest and most shocking scandal involving a presidential candidate in modern history,” Trump said, later adding, “The media and the Democrat Party lied to the American people to try to steal the election.”

“If this egregious fraud is not fully investigated and addressed, the 2020 election will forever be regarded as illegitimate and the most corrupt election in the history of our country,” Trump said.

Posts: 12842 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
So the GOP Senate limited the payout to $600 and Donny wants to appease the Demo House with a $2000 payout.

Roll Eyes Yes, after the other shit is cut out of it.

Posts: 28168 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s so simple, cut the pork out. If not, give up your pay and all political perks, you get nothing until our people are taken care of, NOTHING!

Posts: 5772 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
So the GOP Senate limited the payout to $600 and Donny wants to appease the Demo House with a $2000 payout.

. The bump from $600 to $2000 will cost approximately a half a trillion!

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Well, now, I think cutting out payments to illegal fucking aliens, among other things, would offset that.

Posts: 28168 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
^^Indeed...the left has no clue what they're opening their arms too...

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SSGsGdkJ2c

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by midwest guy:
quote:
quote:

The bump from $600 to $2000 will cost approximately a half a trillion!

quote:
Well, now, I think cutting out payments to illegal fucking aliens, among other things, would offset that.

Here is an even better idea. $2k per household and nothing else. Zero, zip, nada, zilch. Not only will it save tons and tons, but the bill will be thinned down to a single page from the 5000+ page monstrosity. But no, leave it to the assholes in Congress to continue to screw the country. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26836 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
There is so much misinformation about where and how this fight continues. I don’t think it’s defeatist to have a firm understanding of the battlefields where this fight continues. For the record, I believe like most here this election was stolen with ample fraud to affect the outcome. The key question in all of this is why are the people that can do something about this, not doing anything about this? I make the assumption as a free American that righteousness and justice are fundamental to our core and that an election that more than half the country believes was tainted would not be allowed to stand. I am witnessing the complete opposite with my very own eyes. If this stands, our country has been “fundamentally transformed”.

Here are the options left IMO.

Option 1 - State legislators can decertify the electors that are currently certified for Jan 6th. So far it’s only been theater, no assembly has been scheduled for a vote.

Option 2 - US Supreme Court. So far I haven’t seen any election cases on the docket scheduled to be heard. They could be involved if there is a conflict in the certification process.

Option 3 - congress meets on January 6th and members of the House and Senate object to the electors. That would force the joint session into there respective chambers to debate and vote. If successful, that could put the selection of the President into congress by state delegation and the VP in the senate. Undoubtedly, Trump & Pence are re-elected. This would require enough Dems in the house to defect for a majority vote to reject enough electors to prevent Pedo Joe from having 270 EC votes. Probably not going to happen. If you assume the Senate rejects the electors, the law is crystal fucking clear that the state certified votes get counted. Now, assume VP Pence decides not to certify the electors and chooses to say his team won. Well, this is how the US Supreme Court gets involved. Here they would be required to follow the law, which states when the two houses of congress do not agree the state certified electors are to be counted. If they want to hear a case about fraud with parties that have standing, they can schedule ones currently on the docket. I believe this whole process if it unfolds will be pure theater. It’s not the way!

Option 4 - the insurrection act. Whoa, I don’t even know where to start on this one. We would be in uncharted territory and possibly reminiscent of 1861.

I am not defeated, I will fight until a President is sworn in on January 20th and continue to fight if the pedo is sworn in. I have looked in the mirror and found my personal line in the sand. I think it’s important to understand the battlefield where this contested election continues to plays out. Our two best chances at victory lay within the state legislatures of the fraud ridden states or the US Supreme Court. Both parties have already had ample opportunity to right the wrongs to date, and both parties have passed so far.

Posts: 2996 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
The key question in all of this is why are the people that can do something about this, not doing anything about this?

Indeed.

Early this morning, I read a very intriguing article comparing our current status with Orwell's 1984 vs Huxley's Brave New World. Somehow I can't find it in this thread, as it was very appropriate commentary.

While Brave New World was the analogy that took the discussion, the next tiny step is towards Lord of the Flies.

God Help Us.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9860 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
There is so much misinformation about where and how this fight continues...
Here are the options left IMO...

Good analysis, dking271.
The State legislatures are where this should have found redress. But the State legislators in the cheating States failed to step up to the plate.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24293 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Georgia Governor: ‘Signature Audit’ Results of Election Are Almost Ready
By Jack Phillips
December 23, 2020 Updated: December 23, 2020

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2020-12-23-2

Gov. Brian Kemp announced the results of the state’s signature verification audit should be released Wednesday or Thursday—coming after Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) made the announcement.

“The law in Georgia is that the secretary of state has the constitutional authority,” Kemp told Fox News on Wednesday. “He finally ordered the signature audit. I’m glad he did. I offered to allow the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, which is under my purview, to assist in that.”

Kemp was referring to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger ordering the signature audit, adding he is “very confident” in the process. The audit will include signatures for mail-in ballots for Georgia’s 159 counties.

Since the Nov. 3 election, President Donald Trump and other Republicans like Graham, the head of the Senate Judiciary Committee, have pushed for Georgia to conduct a signature audit.

According to Kemp, the University of Georgia involved itself in the auditing process in each county.

“Hopefully we will know today or perhaps in the morning what the results of that are, and that should give great confidence,” said Kemp on the show. “No one has worked harder down here in Georgia to support this president’s reelection than myself,” said Kemp. “I continue to support his and any candidate’s legal actions post-election, which is what the law allows for.”

Kemp was referring to the frequent criticism lodged at him by Trump and other Republicans over the past month or so. They have said Kemp hasn’t done enough while calling on the Republican governor to call a special legislative session so the state House and Senate can vote to affirm their own electors; Kemp has refused to do so.

On Tuesday evening, Graham tweeted that he was briefed about Georgia’s “signature verification system.”

“From what I’ve been told, sounds like they now have a credible process in place to do a signature audit,” he wrote, without elaborating. “Look forward to hearing the results!”

A lawyer for Trump on Dec. 1 wrote to Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger for the “immediate audit” of tens of thousands of ballots.

“The Trump Campaign estimates that between 38,250 and 45,626 illegal votes from the absentee ballots alone were cast in the state of Georgia—far beyond the Biden-Harris ticket’s current margin of 12,670 votes,” according to a news release from Trump’s team at the time.

Raffensberger has frequently denied claims of irregularities and fraud lodged by the Trump team.

“There are those who are exploiting the emotions of many Trump supporters with fantastic claims, half-truths, misinformation, and frankly, they are misleading the President as well, apparently,” Raffensberger said several weeks ago, adding that a post-election audit—without signature verification—showed a fair election.

Posts: 12842 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
By Jack Phillips

Unless there were Trump's team members present during the process, the result will be just like their sham recount.

Q

Posts: 26836 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Hopefully we will know today or perhaps in the morning what the results of that are, and that should give great confidence,” said Kemp on the show. “No one has worked harder down here in Georgia to support this president’s reelection than myself,” said Kemp.

Uh huh, sure... Roll Eyes

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24293 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^

Bullshit Kemp...

You've done no more than Stacey Abrams would have done if she had won the gubernatorial election...you're a fraud and a disgrace.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Serbian Man Warns Americans, Explains what Socialism did to his Country

"Right now they are as weak as they'll be, you are as strong as you will be..."

This from just after Election Day, kinda heavy accent, emotional to be sure. Watch this.

(First Bitchute embed, here's hoping..)

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8408 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
By Jack Phillips

Unless there were Trump's team members present during the process, the result will be just like their sham recount.

Exactly. These assholes got caught with their pants down and they're doing everything they can to cover it up.

I'd bet a bullet in my head that if a revote was held and only legitimate voters verified by government issued photo ID with verifiable physical addresses were allowed to vote that Trump wouldn't just win, he'd win by a large margin. I'll take that bet any day if someone on the other side matches the wager. I'll even provide the gun and bullet if they don't have em.

Posts: 834 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is the direct link to the excellent video that Ripley posted above -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QWjt8WlCjK2m/

Posts: 3518 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:

According to Kemp, the University of Georgia involved itself in the auditing process in each county.
Oh, that’s just great!
The education system was the start of our nations downfall.
They corrupted our education system to teach Liberalism and Hate America First.

Why don’t they just get the good folks in Atlanta working at CNN to help count.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post