SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 ... 1146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Piece from the NY Post on tomorrow's debate with Kamala Biden:

quote:

How Trump plans to attack Kamala Harris at Philadelphia debate

By Diana Glebova
Published Sep. 9, 2024, 12:10 p.m. ET
NY Daily News

Former President Donald Trump wants to make Vice President Kamala Harris answer for her record in public office during Tuesday night’s debate, beginning with her tenure as San Francisco district attorney and continuing through her rise to a heartbeat from the presidency, the Republican campaign told The Post Monday.

“Kamala Harris will be made to defend her crazy liberal record,” Trump campaign senior adviser Tim Murtaugh told The Post, offering a preview of the 45th president’s tactics at Philadelphia’s National Constitution Center

“She will not be able to escape from it. By the end of this debate, everyone will know her record.”

Trump, 78, has previously said he has not prepped for the ABC News forum in the traditional sense and indicated he will decide his ultimate strategy at the last minute.

On Monday, Murtaugh also predicted that Harris will try to distance herself from having been the unpopular Biden’s vice president for three and a half years, but will not be “permitted” to do so by Trump.

“That point will be made clear,” Murtaugh said.

The job facing Harris became apparent following the publication of a New York Times/Siena College poll Sunday, which found 61% of likely voters want the next president to be a “major change” from the 81-year-old Biden — and 55% saying Harris represented “more of the same.”

In the veep’s only major pre-debate interview, held Aug. 29 with CNN’s Dana Bash, Harris tried to explain away her apparent tack to the center on several policies by insisting that “my values have not changed.”

“That means that everything she did in her prior career leading up to this point is brought into the present day,” Murtaugh said Monday. “That means she is the San Francisco liberal she always was. She’s just pretending not to be that.”

Another Trump campaign official told The Post that Trump will go hard at Harris’ record during her seven years as the top prosecutor in the City by the Bay.

“Kamala Harris is going to have to remember the names of the people whose lives were lost in San Francisco due to her weak-on-crime policies,” this person said. “She’s going to have to be prepared to answer for why criminals like Edwin Ramos were free to kill. She’ll have to explain to the nation why she wanted to give drug dealers a get-out-of-jail-free card.

“President Trump is not going to let her get away with the lie that she is some law-and-order prosecutor.”

Edwin Ramos was an illegal immigrant from El Salvador who killed dad Tony Bologna and his two sons, Michael and Matthew, in 2008.

Ramos had a juvenile criminal record prior to the murders, having been involved in a gang-related assault of a bus passenger and the attempted robbery of a pregnant woman.

In both cases, local juvenile probation officers did not involve federal immigration authorities because it was not San Francisco policy to question a youngster’s legal status at the time.

“These crimes, these criminals, these specific cases, she’s going to have to answer for,” Murtaugh said.

Trump campaign senior adviser Jason Miller said the Republican nominee will call out both Harris’ record as VP and her avoidance of the media.

“The high-bar expectations facing Kamala Harris is that for every new idea put forward, Harris has to explain both the damage she’s done to our economy as the sitting vice president, as well as answer why she hasn’t implemented any of these new plans during the last 3 1/2 years,” Miller said in a statement.

“Further complicating matters is that Harris’ new Obama campaign advisors have told her to hide from the press for two months, further raising expectations for the voters. The one thing we do know, however, is that Kamala Harris’ values have not changed, and we will be educating the American public as to what that means policy-wise, in great detail.”

For her part, Harris has said she will depict Trump as more concerned with his own ambition than the American people.

“We should be prepared for the fact that he is not burdened by telling the truth,” Harris told the “Rickey Smiley Morning Show” in an interview broadcast Friday.

“He tends to fight for himself, not for the American people, and I think that’s going to come out during the course of the debate.”

The Democratic campaign was handed a loss last week when ABC News refused their request to change the rules and leave both candidate mics unmuted.

The Harris campaign did not respond to an inquiry from The Post.

Link

Posts: 34536 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Report: Joe Biden Has Spent 40.3 Percent of His Presidency on Vacation

https://www.breitbart.com/heal...sidency-on-vacation/

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:

He is not sure where he spent the other 59.7 percent of his time..

Posts: 24230 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 11608 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:

He is not sure where he spent the other 59.7 percent of his time..

I'm thinking coma

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
quote:

https://www.breitbart.com/heal...sidency-on-vacation/

We are probably better off for it.

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3124 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Doubtful... Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9435 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
RFK Jr. is now telling his supporters to vote for Trump in all of the states.

https://x.com/RobertKennedyJr/...te-september-10-2024

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24230 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Great video by RFK Jr!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39224 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
It’s like she will be at the kids table for Thanksgiving dinner Big Grin

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11219 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I can't listen to Harris in real time.

Give us the play-by-play.

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Links to watch the debate in a browser are in the article, just click on the link I provided.

How to Watch the Harris-Trump Presidential Debate

https://www.pcmag.com/articles...-presidential-debate

While ABC News is hosting the debate, it’s not the only place to watch.

The event will air live on BBC, CBS, CNBC, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, NewsNation, NBC, and PBS—as well as many local news stations.

If you don't have access to traditional network or cable TV, you can stream the debate live on Peacock by watching NBC News Now, and on Disney+ and Hulu, where you can find it by searching for “ABC News Presidential Debate.” You can also tune in to ABC News Live on Amazon Fire TVs, The Roku Channel, Samsung TV+, Tubi, and YouTube.

From any browser, you can watch on ABC.com, ABC News Live, or YouTube.

Posts: 13068 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My brain would explode if I catch more than five minutes of KH. I'll catch a critique tomorrow on Rumble.

Posts: 3385 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
YOU'LL CATCH IT TONIGHT ON SIGFORUM OR YOU'LL GET SUCH A PINCH!!!

sorry

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
YOU'LL CATCH IT TONIGHT ON SIGFORUM OR YOU'LL GET SUCH A PINCH!!!

sorry

But, but...I have to go to work tomorrow.

Posts: 3385 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I do not know why anyone would watch it or anything else on fox news.

Murdoch's spawn endorsed her.

Anyone see hannity work his way into the interview with newsome to get his buddy hand slap.

Pathetic.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19704 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If no one watches it, how will we know what happened?

So, now you know.

Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I'm going to watch/listen to the pbs feed (no interruptions or spin once it starts) on Conservative Treehouse and surf this thread, CTH and MLB scores.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I'm like Greg Gutfeld, would prefer to record and watch highlights, skip the cackles.
Will tune in here later to catch the cocktail party gossip.

Posts: 18351 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post