SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 ... 1144
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I didn’t know FB had fact checkers. I thought they were all opinion validators.

Posts: 53779 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
Wait, what? Zuckerberg is not supporting a democrat. Is he voting for Trump?

Well, I don't know. Who can say?

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1814326374934380575

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30882 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I posted this on July 31:
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
I’m guessing this is why there is “command center” where people operating disparate systems yell at each other from across the room.

Acting USSS Director, Rowe said this today:

“Rowe said there were two command posts: one post with the Secret Service and Pennsylvania State Police, and one post with local police. He said it was "unique" that there were two security command posts, and in the future, he will make sure everyone is in the same room.“ Link

I’d make a comment about this, but one person died and three people were injured because people that should have been weren’t in the same room. Frown

Posts: 11601 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
...hate on...
Say what?

In this forum, we avoid grammatical train wrecks such as that expression.

So I guess I need a clarification on this and why it falls outside your tolerance level so I do not violate it again.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8616 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Don't say "hate on". Do you know the origin of that phrase? The ghetto.

In this forum, we don't say "hate on" or "be like" or any of that other English language-murdering stuff. We don't say "Every self-respecting Chicago thug has a switch on they Glock." We say "Every self-respecting Chicago thug has a switch on their Glock."

Posts: 109025 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
44 of 45
Meet the new Boss, same as the old Boss!(but positive)
Enjoy!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44446 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
September 4th on Fox, with an audience.

https://x.com/saras76/status/1819592158212501607

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109025 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
^^^ that is going to be some must see TV!

ETA - nothing on Foxnews.com about this, has Kackles agreed as well?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11210 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
How about Butler Farm Show Grounds, Butler, PA? Big Grin

(I know, no more outside venues...)

And you know Trump did some "wheel grabbing" on this.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44446 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
How about Butler Farm Show Grounds, Butler, PA? Big Grin

(I know, no more outside venues...)

And you know Trump did some "wheel grabbing" on this.

Or on the street in the Kensington ‘hood of Philly.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31986 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I've been watching Fox all morning and nothing said about this. Kind of strange.

Why is it always Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum? How about Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5134 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Trump vows more outdoor rallies:
“Writing in all caps on his Truth Social platform Saturday, Trump announced he would continue appearing before supporters outdoors.

"I will continue to do outdoor rallies, and Secret Service has agreed to substantially step up their operation," he wrote. "They are very capable of doing so."“

Trump will humiliate Harris in a debate.

Posts: 11601 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
Yeah, I've been watching Fox all morning and nothing said about this. Kind of strange.

Why is it always Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum? How about Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...mala-harris-fox-news

Posts: 1080 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
Because they are "news" and not "opinion"

Posts: 4916 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
It's odd that Trump says he has agreed with Fox News to have the debate with Kamala. Has Kamala agreed?

We all know how shrewd Trump is. He made no stipulations at all about debating Biden because he knew that even if Biden were fed the questions, he would look like an incoherent cadaver.

It is different with Kamala. If she were fed the questions, her staff would craft answers. Buffoon that she is, she would appear intelligent.

But if she digs in, and refuses Fox, he will have to agree to her terms. Because what is the alternative? With no debate, she will remain hidden, answer no impromptu questions, and speak only with a Teleprompter.

The Democrats and their Pravda will have pulled off an even greater hoax than the three years of "Biden is fine!"

It's up or down in November. We drown in an ocean of corruption.

Or we make America great again.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11199 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
It's odd that Trump says he has agreed with Fox News to have the debate with Kamala. Has Kamala agreed?

We all know how shrewd Trump is. He made no stipulations at all about debating Biden because he knew that even if Biden were fed the questions, he would look like an incoherent cadaver.

It is different with Kamala. If she were fed the questions, her staff would craft answers. Buffoon that she is, she would appear intelligent.

But if she digs in, and refuses Fox, he will have to agree to her terms. Because what is the alternative? With no debate, she will remain hidden, answer no impromptu questions, and speak only with a Teleprompter.

The Democrats and their Pravda will have pulled off an even greater hoax than the three years of "Biden is fine!"

It's up or down in November. We drown in an ocean of corruption.

Or we make America great again.

Trump set the trap. He refused to agree to the original schedule details that the Biden campaign agreed to. Harris just spent a week calling Trump a coward for not wanting to debate. She absolutely would look foolish refusing the debate now.

Edit - She has apparently rejected the offer, and is still calling Trump a coward.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1514 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Chicken Marsala Kamala! Razz

https://x.com/saras76/status/1819764380923211940

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9428 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Trump is playing 3d chess. He'll let this fester for a bit and then offer to do both.

Kamala will shit her pants.

Posts: 4248 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
He should frame it this way: one debate I will go where you choose. One debate you go where I choose.

Fair's fair.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11199 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Trump baits Harris into a town hall type debate with actual voters asking questions, it will be rough going for her. She doesn't connect at all with an audience while speaking, and typically filibusters her responses. Whether it is a purposeful strategy, or simply that she doesn't bother to even prepare canned talking points, the net effect is the same. She's a cringe-worthy public speaker who can't hide from the public until election day. I don't believe it will fly this time around.

Posts: 774 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post