SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 ... 1148
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Conspiracy theorist's unite! LOL

Posts: 24255 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timdogg6:
So what is it with the comms on the SS??? In the video posted by the long haired hippy guy Stix somthing, he says they now use SMS not radio. Sure as hell go look back at the photos and count the agents with radios in their ears. I count 2 people of the 8 that got to trump had radios in their ears. WTH is that all about?

He’s basing his comments on the testimony of the USSS acting director. The excerpts below were taken from the acting director’s opening statement or letter, Link or what ever it’s called to the Senate:

“At 5:45 p.m., a local Butler County Emergency Services Unit counter sniper team member texted the Secret Service counter sniper team leader about a suspicious person and sent two photos of the individual, later identified to be the assailant.

At 5:53 p.m., the Secret Service counter sniper team leader emailed the Secret Service counter sniper teams that local law enforcement was looking for a suspicious individual outside of the perimeter, "lurking around the AGR building".”

Rowe said the local guys were texting each other and then emailed the SS CS team leader. The local guy said he called it into the command center, presumably by radio. None of that precludes the SS/DHS people from having ear pieces and wireless comms.

Reading and listening to what the USSS and local guys are saying, the word “assumed” comes up a lot. As the lead agency, that’s on the USSS.

Posts: 11617 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Anyone who thought that the media would be shamed at having been caught in a fraud of historic proportions does not know who these people are. The mainstream press, as well as Democrat politicians-- and many Republican politicians-- are utterly without integrity. Not a shred. They have no interest in truth. Nothing they say is guided by, or even influenced by, truth.

Only what advances their career matters to them. That's it.
So for years, they were silent about Biden's zombie walk. Or his dead-eye stare. His babble. As silent as the Italian mafia's omerta.

Democrat politicians said "He's fine!" "He's never been better!" And so they reported what they knew to be false.

Their absence of conscience is clear in their Kamala propaganda. They know that under her control the border's floodgates opened. They know that she let in countless gangbangers, psychopaths, rapists and terrorists.

Now she claims she was not in charge of the border. Never happened. And dutifully they report "never happened" without challenge-- even though they themselves wrote with some glee about Biden's having appointed her "border czarina."

All in all, they are taking a hack politician who worked her way up the dirty ladder of California politics and transforming her into a brilliant black leader dedicated to serving the people. Somewhere old Pravda writers are marveling.

This is why Trump must debate her as soon and as often as possible. Otherwise, he will be running against an idealized fabrication who will be very hard to beat.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11210 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is why Trump must debate her as soon and as often as possible. Otherwise, he will be running against an idealized fabrication who will be very hard to beat.

Naaa.... I disagree.
He will debate her, but not as soon and as often as possible.
I would bet on twice.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24584 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Naaa... I disagree. Razz

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11210 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Naaa.... I disagree.
He will debate her, but not as soon and as often as possible.
I would bet on twice.

It would be nice to get both of those 2 debates you're predicting out of the way before early voting starts in mid-September in PA, VA, and MN. Or even late September early October in AZ, CA, IN, IL, MT, NE, NM, OH, VT, and WY. There may be a couple swing states in there. Wink

Sure, lets debate in Mid-October, that's 3 weeks before the "election". Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6367 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:

As noted in my previous posts, I recognized the articles were biased and do not have the ability to listen to the interview at this time.

I have confidence Trump knows what he's doing yet am also in a place right now where I am reading the second hand words of what occurred and how those secondhand words impact the reader(s).

Hopefully, time permitting, I will have time to actually listen to the interview this weekend.

I had my confidence shaken a few times since DJT became President in 2016. Some of the articles or tv news stories are quite convincing. But every time it has happened I have gone to the original video or original tweet from DJT and found he did not say or do what the reports said he did.

We all know he can be a bit unsophisticated in his presentation sometimes, which allows that little niggling uncertainty when one of those news stories hits.

I have also learned that once these stories get out into the leftist media, their audience takes it as Gospel. They never see the entire original in context. It can be maddening to have someone say "I've seen it and he really did say that awful thing" when in fact they only saw the snippet the TDS media showed them!

Posts: 9730 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ That is a very logical and correct assessment, in my opinion.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39235 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Their absence of conscience is clear in their Kamala propaganda. They know that under her control the border's floodgates opened. They know that she let in countless gangbangers, psychopaths, rapists and terrorists.

Now she claims she was not in charge of the border. Never happened. And dutifully they report "never happened" without challenge-- even though they themselves wrote with some glee about Biden's having appointed her "border czarina."

It's clear from the stats that illegal border crossings were at a minimum with Trump and are at a maximum under recent years with the Biden admin.

That someone in the Biden admin is responsible is clear. The buck stops with Biden himself; he can delegate execution to someone else but the responsibility remains with him. He perhaps shifted the responsible to Kamala. That's fine.

In any case, either Biden or Kamala are responsible regardless of any delegation of execution. So, who is it? Will Biden accept responsibility for the border disaster? Or will he point to Kamala? If he points to Kamala, what can she say - will she point fingers back at her boss and the leader apparent of the party?

I hope the two are fucked and are skewered by a new congress with Trump at the helm.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13089 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ I too hope they are skewered, but they will never admit what damage they've done. It was intentional and planned. And I believe much higher players dictated the game.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39235 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
The entire lamestream media doing the same anti-Trump thing in unison is just beyond obvious. Fox does the montage of every leftist news hack saying the same damn thing. I can only assume the instructions come from the democrat party.

Posts: 4918 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
I can only assume the instructions come from the democrat party.

They always do.

Posts: 8886 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
The Regime media and the DNC are coordinating their efforts. It's been pretty obvious since 2016.

Posts: 2038 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
We all know he can be a bit unsophisticated in his presentation sometimes, which allows that little niggling uncertainty when one of those news stories hits.

Not sure who is this "we all", because I sure am not part of it. I find his in-your-face bare knuckle no-holds-barred telling the truth like it is in the politics world quite refreshing. For far too long, the Uniparty swamp creatures have given us smoke and mirror with their sophisticated lies, cheats, steals and even murders. I'll take "unsophisticated" any days.

Q

Posts: 27517 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Great response. Vance is showing to have good political instincts.

https://x.com/TheCalvinCooli1/.../1819153728353849656

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30908 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Every talk and interview I've seen with JD since he was chosen by President Trump shows him to be extremely good at giving as good--and usually better--than he got. He shares that with some other strong leaders like Tom Cotton (who would have made a fantastic VP).
He is great at responding off the cuff (legal training maybe?), clear and articulate. Accurate transcripts probably show well-constructed sentences, but clarity that makes him relatable to the common person.

Posts: 18353 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109056 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
So why is this a betrayal of Trump?

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17546 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Seems Kyle could use some advisors...Or maybe he's got 'bad ones' too! Roll Eyes

https://x.com/ThisIsKyleR/status/1819240397958160566

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9436 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Not sure who is this "we all", because I sure am not part of it. I find his in-your-face bare knuckle no-holds-barred telling the truth like it is in the politics world quite refreshing. For far too long, the Uniparty swamp creatures have given us smoke and mirror with their sophisticated lies, cheats, steals and even murders. I'll take "unsophisticated" any days.

You're not wrong, and if Trump weren't the bare knuckle street fighter he is, then he wouldn't have been effective in his first term.

A good example of what I was talking about was his comments about bleach. As is typical, one must listen to the entirety of what he said, and in an even larger context. What he was shown saying by the traitorous media was an isolated clumsy sentence or two which implied using bleach sprayed inside the lungs.

The entire conversation was something very different. He was summarizing what the top science advisor had briefed, which was that preliminary investigation showed vulnerabilities that might guide treatment strategies. He also specifically said it was up to the doctors and scientists to continue investigating.

The context was 1) he was reassuring the citizens not to panic because scientists were hard at work and making progress, and 2) he was being sandbagged by his advisors and CDC/Fauci but didn't know it yet.

I don't fault Trump. He doesn't operate in politically cautious sound bites. But it is something the media exploits.

Posts: 9730 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post