SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 ... 1144
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
Wait, what? Zuckerberg is not supporting a democrat. Is he voting for Trump?

Supporting and voting are 2 very different things.
He will not give any money to a Democrat or do ads or speak in their favor.

He very much will vote for them when in the voting booth.

Did he call you up and let you know? Just curious how you know, I'm not fan of his but I'm inclined to actually appreciate the risk he took saying that given the backlash the lefties will give him.

Posts: 2837 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ I do appreciate that he spoke out, and I have no clues how he is going to vote, but pretty sure he, being mega rich, doesn't give two fucks what anyone else, left or right, say or think about him.

Q

Posts: 27503 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
Not spending 400M Zuckerbucks on illegally partisan "voter registration" schemes is an improvement.

Posts: 4916 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Zuckerberg lives in KA. It's not like his vote is going to change anything.

Posts: 3684 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
OK. That makes sense.

Still, if it went from 61.4% in 2016 to 66.8% in 2020... that's enough.
No one could believe that voter turnout was higher for Joe Biden than for Barack Obama in 2008 (63.6%).

I don’t think the increase was people voting for Biden more so than Orange Man Bad.

The stat itself is relatively meaningless in terms of proving vote fraud because it’s just the popular vote which has no bearing on the election. In other words, there’s no reason to manipulate it. If you really want, you could look at percentage change in voter turnout for each state. If every state had the same percentage change, then it would be hard to argue it was due to ballot stuffing in big solid blue states like California and New York when there was no point for the presidential election in those states and it wouldn’t be worth the risk for zero gain.

I’d actually expect a big bump in turnout in swing states because people get the feeling that their vote means something. Look at Florida in 2016 where turnout was 74.5% and Trump beat Clinton by only 115,000 votes out of 9.1 million total. In 2020, turnout was 77.2%, Biden actual won two more counties than Clinton in 2016, Trump received 1,050,000 more votes than he did in 2016, and Biden got only 800,000 more votes than Clinton did so Biden lost by 300,000 votes in Florida. I know I was more motivated in 2020 because we almost lost it in 2016, but I guess the only explanation for the increase in voter turnout in Florida is that the Republicans stuffed ballots better than the Democrats? <-Sarcasm.

I’m not saying that I don’t believe vote fraud didn’t happen, just that the change in turnout in the popular vote isn’t an indicator that it did. That number is driven by the most populous states and those states had no reason to commit vote fraud.

Posts: 11601 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I see a LOT of Trump shirts, hats, flags, banners, signs etc. I haven't seen a Harris item yet. There is one house with a Biden Harris sign that is clearly from 4 years ago.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38197 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I keep meaning to take a picture of the “Democrats suck” sign on the east side of M33 just before it T’s off into M32.

Posts: 11601 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
President Trump Speaks to Maria Bartiromo

On Sunday Morning Futures, President Trump sat down for an economic discussion with Maria Bartiromo.

President Trump focuses correctly on inflation and the root cause, The Green New Deal. Joe Biden’s energy policy was the biggest trigger on consumer price increases. The energy policy fueled inflation caused by monetary policy. President Trump correctly notes the first step in dealing with the inflation dynamic is to lower the energy prices.
WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehou...rtiromo/#more-262996

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24573 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
...first two weeks!

I love that man!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39220 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Forget the border and anything else. The critical factor in the upcoming election is the economy, by far, because it affects all but the most wealthy people. I'm not talking about losing money on paper. I'm talking about the day to day stuff. Having a job, affording groceries and rent or a mortgage and fuel and medical costs and all of it which is sucking the life out of people.

It's a death sentence for the Democrats, what's going on and has been going on for the entire time Biden has been in office.

Posts: 109025 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Remember, “It’s the economy, stupid.”? It worked for the Left. Now it should be used to destroy their campaign.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29904 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Latest in the long list of failures of the USSS in not protecting President Trump! "Long gun" was shouted into the radios at least 30 seconds before the shooting began, but the USSS did nothing...

The Western Journal: "Long gun" shouted into radio before shooting

Posts: 4776 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Apparently, a rape whistle was all that was really needed to stop this and that my friends is fact. This is so messed up.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5177 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
8/5/24

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
bronicabill
34" Scale 5-String

posted August 05, 2024 01:54 PM Hide Post
Latest in the long list of failures of the USSS in not protecting President Trump! "Long gun" was shouted into the radios at least 30 seconds before the shooting began, but the USSS did nothing...

The Western Journal: "Long gun" shouted into radio before shooting

Posts: 4712 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009

There must be close to 100 unexplainable lapses, failures, mysteries. Far too many for gross incompetence or coincidence to explain.

If, however, we posit "the Secret Service wanted him killed" everything falls into place.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11199 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
AZ now has a RINO problem that is on the local news tonight...

Posts: 4179 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ That's ridiculous! She's the most left dem and they call themselves republicans? They should be ashamed of themselves.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39220 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I no longer even call these maggots RINOs. They are just Dem operatives. Calling yourselves Republicans but actively supporting leftists that intend to bring down the country with their destructive policies is like you driving the getaway car but claiming you didn't rob the bank. FUCK.THEM.

Q

Posts: 27503 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Good 1hr 15min Interview with President Trump today.

For those not interested in full interview, this is one of the more interesting segments.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
With friends like this, who needs enemies? Roll Eyes

Former Trump Attorney Jenna Ellis Flips to Help Arizona Prosecutors in Trump 2020 Alternate Electors Case

By Cristina Laila | Aug. 5, 2024 5:40 pm

Former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis is cooperating with Arizona prosecutors in the Trump alternate electors case.

Arizona’s Democrat Attorney General Kris Mayes made the announcement on Monday.

All nine felony charges against Jenna Ellis including fraud, forgery and conspiracy were dropped.

“This agreement represents a significant step forward in our case,” said Attorney General Mayes. “I am grateful to Ms. Ellis for her cooperation with our investigation and prosecution. Her insights are invaluable and will greatly aid the State in proving its case in court. As I stated when the initial charges were announced, I will not allow American democracy to be undermined – it is far too important. Today’s announcement is a win for the rule of law.”

In April Trump 2020 alternate electors, GOP state legislators, former Arizona GOP chairwoman Kelli Ward and others were indicted by a state grand jury in Arizona.

A total of 18 people involved in the Arizona alternate electors plan were indicted by the Arizona grand jury earlier this year.

Trump lawyers Christina Bobb, Jenna Ellis, Rudy Giuliani and John Eastman were all charged with felonies.

President Trump was named “Unindicted Coconspirator-1” in the indictment because he made a phone call about the ballot counting to former governor Doug Ducey.

Arizona’s Democrat Attorney General Kris Mayes announced last month. She defended her witch hunt and the curious timing of the indictment – just months before the 2024 general election. Make no mistake, the charges are a warning shot to anyone who may want to challenge the 2024 election.

“We conducted a thorough and professional investigation over the past 13 months into the fake electors scheme in our state,” Arizona’s Democrat Attorney General Kris Mayes said in a video announcing the charges. “I understand for some of you today didn’t come fast enough. And I know I’ll be criticized by others for conducting this investigation at all. But as I’ve stated before, and we’ll say here again, today, I will not allow American democracy to be undermined.”

Jenna Ellis pleaded guilty in Fani Willis’ Georgia election case in exchange for reduced charges last October.

Jenna Ellis was one of the many lawyers who was persecuted by Fani Willis for the “crime” of practicing law.

Ellis was charged with counts 1 (RICO) and 2 (Solicitation of Violation of Oath by Public Officer) for attending a Georgia Senate Judiciary Committee hearing.

A tearful Ellis, 38, pleaded guilty to one count of aiding and abetting false statements and writings last year. She did not plead guilty to the RICO charge.

As part of her plea deal, Ellis was sentenced to 5 years probation, ordered to pay a $5,000 fine, serve 100 hours of community service and pen an apology letter to the people of Georgia in a Mao struggle session.

Q