SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 ... 1132
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
But that chick who came back from maternity leave, I didn't realize she was the leftist part of the Fox team until she started with some stupid shit.

That's Jessica Tarlov, and I really enjoyed her time away. Wink

That’s some funny chit right there!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6461 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Vance ghosted Knee Pads Big Grin

I don't know how any of you would know this, but maybe...

How do they have each other's phone number?

Year V

Posts: 2672 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smlsig:
That’s some funny chit right there!

Big Grin
(Thank you. I thought oddball's comment (quoted above) was darn good!) Smile

God bless America.

Posts: 13849 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Tentatively, the VP debate will take place on CBS, on either July 23 or August 13.

I guess they'll only need one podium.

Posts: 8860 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Ha!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30865 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
quote:
Vance ghosted Knee Pads Big Grin

I don't know how any of you would know this, but maybe...

How do they have each other's phone number?

Because the White House signals office has the ability to call damned near any one whenever the need arises.

Plus, you think the President of the Senate doesn’t have a Senator’s number?

As for Senator Vance letting it go to voicemail, well he is kinda busy today. Or he looked at the caller ID and said “Why talk to a cackling clown on this day? Fuck her, so to speak.”

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31973 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Green Highlander:
Vance is a bad pick.
No puppy for you.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31363 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:

If the shooter had facial recognition or fingerprint ID enabled, clean him up and get into the phone. That's not unheard of.
If the phone has been powered down, biometric ID will not unlock it. The passcode is required.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31363 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Maybe I'm not in touch with "reality". Retired, soon to be 71, stay at home most days all day, don't pay close attention to MSM.

Online, I'm a member of a senior's site and what I'm seeing is that all the leftist dims are still leftist dims after all that went down this weekend. Hasn't changed any of them one bit.

Honestly I don't think this years election will be any easier than 2016 or 2020. Maybe harder in some regards in that haven't some states eased vetting of voters? The dims will still try every trick in the book.

We have much to be thankful for and much to be optimistic about ... but with eyes wide open and heads on a swivel. Stay the course.

Posts: 4827 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
That's Jessica Tarlov, and I really enjoyed her time away. Wink
I was going to ask who was being referred to, but ummm, nevermind. Roll Eyes

She's a quack on a good many issues...

Another example of the failed American education system, hard to believe she has a degree. I love it when Judge Janine jumps her shit. I saw an article saying she had been fired, so sad now. That other dimwit Richard Fowler is even worse.

Posts: 3757 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...tm_campaign=20240715

Veteran Sniper: ‘No Doubt’ Thomas Matthew Crooks Had Help — ‘Most F**king Obvious Thing’ Left Unguarded

A retired sniper from a team that once held the world record for longest confirmed kill said he has “no doubts” that Trump rally gunman Thomas Matthew Crooks had help from “an agency, an organization, or the government” during Saturday’s assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump.

Dallas Alexander, a 17-year veteran of the Canadian Armed Forces, took to Instagram on Sunday to share his opinion on what really happened at the fateful Trump rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

With approximately 14 years of experience as a sniper — including as protection for major world leaders, such as the Canadian prime minister — Alexander said, “I’m very familiar with the layout of these types of things and what the job should be.”

“And yesterday, what happened, I have no doubts in my mind that the shooter had help from somewhere within an agency, an organization, or the government,” the veteran, who is now a country music singer, said in a video:

“The second I saw that aerial photo of what they were saying happened, it immediately made no sense to me,” he continued, referring to the rooftop where Crooks shot at Trump from about 400 feet away.

Alexander was a member of Joint Task Force 2, which held the world record for the longest confirmed kill at 2.2 miles in Iraq in 2017 until a Ukrainian special forces soldier beat it in 2023.

According to the veteran sniper, even “a seventh-grader” would know the rooftop Crooks climbed onto was “the most fucking obvious” place to check.

“You don’t even need to be a sniper — it’s the most fucking obvious thing. The most obvious place in the whole world,” he said.

“You could be, like, a seventh-grader — like, ‘What do we have to do for security? Well, let’s look at these rooftops that are almost within zeroing range of a rifle,’” he added.

Alexander continued to say that “something happened”:

Something happened. I’m not pointing fingers at anyone — it’s just too obvious that this guy had help getting there. Whether someone turned a blind eye or it was strategically planned. Events like that, security like that … it’s not a small thing, and that is the most obvious place to be.

A Secret Service sniper eventually killed Crooks after he got multiple rounds off toward the rally.

While Secret Service representative Anthony Gugliemi reportedly blamed the lack of security at that building on local police, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas — who oversees the Secret Service — admitted on Good Morning America that “a direct line of sight like that to the former president” should never have been possible.

“That’s why President Biden directed an independent review of the incident,” Mayorkas added.

On Monday, Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle made her first public statement since one audience member was killed, two others were critically injured, and Trump was grazed on the ear on Saturday.

“The Secret Service is working with all involved Federal, state and local agencies to understand what happened, how it happened, and how we can prevent an incident like this from ever taking place again,” she said in a portion of her comments. “We understand the importance of the independent review announced by President Biden yesterday and will participate fully. We will also work with the appropriate Congressional committees on any oversight action.”

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39199 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
The Bureau guys have reportedly gotten into the phone...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...11bc710598477b&ei=25

The FBI has his laptop?

Queue up 51 former (un)intelligence officials to claim its looks like a Russian disinformation operation…

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31973 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Every sane individual would resign, however she refuses...or, at least not yet. They're sticking with the local LE fault's angle for not securing the perimeter. No doubt she's got POTUS' support, thus she's sticking around and not bowing out to take the heat off everyone else.

ABC Exclusive: Trump rally shooting 'unacceptable,' Secret Service director says
quote:
In her first network interview since the assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump, U.S. Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle said that the Pennsylvania rally shooting was "unacceptable."

"It was unacceptable," she said in an interview Monday with ABC News Chief Justice Correspondent Pierre Thomas. "And it's something that shouldn't happen again."

The violent incident on Saturday, which left one rallygoer dead, marked the first time a current or former president has been wounded in an attempted assassination since Ronald Reagan in 1981.

When she first learned of the shooting, Cheatle said she was shocked and concerned -- both for Trump and for the Secret Service agents who responded to the incident.

"It was obviously a situation that as a Secret Service agent, no one ever wants to occur in their career," she said.

As the head of the agency, Cheatle said it's her responsibility to investigate what went wrong and make sure nothing like it can happen again.

"The buck stops with me," she said. "I am the director of the Secret Service, and I need to make sure that we are performing a review and that we are giving resources to our personnel as necessary."

Cheatle responded to reports that the suspect was seen and identified as potentially suspicious before he opened fire, saying that "a very short period of time" passed between then and the shooting.

"I don't have all the details yet, but it was a very short period of time," she said. "Seeking that person out, finding them, identifying them, and eventually neutralizing them took place in a very short period of time, and it makes it very difficult."

Cheatle also said that local authorities were tasked with securing the building where the alleged shooter fired the shots before being taken out by a Secret Service sniper, and confirmed that local police were present inside the building while the shooter was on the roof.

"In this particular instance, we did share support for that particular site and that the Secret Service was responsible for the inner perimeter," Cheatle said. "And then we sought assistance from our local counterparts for the outer perimeter. There was local police in that building -- there was local police in the area that were responsible for the outer perimeter of the building."

Cheatle said she has reached out to Trump but has not yet spoken with him.

In the days since the attack, Cheatle and the Secret Service have faced heightening scrutiny for failing to prevent the incident from happening, and even calls from some to resign.

Cheatle said she would not resign from her role.

She is expected to testify before the GOP-led House Oversight Committee next Monday, July 22.

Posts: 15046 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Veteran Sniper: ‘No Doubt’ Thomas Matthew Crooks Had Help — ‘Most F**king Obvious Thing’ Left Unguarded

Not just that, but who is responsible for setting up Trump's podium that is in the perfect line of sight?

Q

Posts: 27466 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Every sane individual would resign, however she refuses...or, at least not yet. No doubt she's got POTUS' support, thus she's sticking around and not bowing out to take the heat off everyone else.

You mean, FLOTUS, don't you?

Q

Posts: 27466 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I’m not a Matt Walsh fan, but holy moly does he hit it out of the park!

Nice is overrated

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:... “And yesterday, what happened, I have no doubts in my mind that the shooter had help from somewhere within an agency, an organization, or the government,” the veteran, who is now a country music singer, said in a video: ...

He should write a ballad and cut a single.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44431 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
now it's coming out that the cops, SS or both knew the shooter was on the roof for almost 30 min

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m not a Matt Walsh fan, but holy moly does he hit it out of the park!

I AM a fan of Matt Walsh and I agree, he hit it out of the park!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39199 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
now it's coming out that the cops, SS or both knew the shooter was on the roof for almost 30 min

Source?

It’s not that I doubt you, but I’m skeptical of the source.

If I’m wrong, HOLY SHIT.

Nice is overrated