SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 ... 1109
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Vance is a bad pick.

Isn’t it time to move on?

Posts: 18283 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyanide357
posted Hide Post
Interesting synchronization of events on Saturday (apologies if already posted).

https://x.com/TheMilkBarTV/status/1812731727053488418

https://twitter.com/TheMilkBarTV/status/1812731727053488418

Posts: 255 | Registered: November 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doublesharp:
This picture seems appropriate.

This picture is AWESOME !!!
Now if someone could come up with one of the sleepy potato surrounded by vultures ... that would be a perfect contrast Cool

Posts: 4813 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34395 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
The thought of watching a J.D. Vance/Kamala Harris debate has me grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

Posts: 13505 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
quote:
Vance is a bad pick.
Everyone knows that anyone with an opinion is smarter than Donald Trump.

Posts: 108821 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
The thought of watching a J.D. Vance/Kamala Harris debate has me grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

Yeah, can't wait for the drubbing to start.

Q

Posts: 27315 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
"Can't" get into it or don't want to get into it because they know they'll probably find a whole lot of insane leftist Trump-hating nonsense on it? Roll Eyes

The FBI has reportedly taken alleged Trump shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks’s phone to its lab in Quantico, Virginia, where its technicians are working to unlock it as part of the investigation into his possible motives. But according to Fox News reporter Laura Ingraham, the FBI’s finest techies are struggling to crack the phone.

https://x.com/MattWalshBlog/st.../1812846407935561729

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1812846407935561729" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 344px; display: block; border: none; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: 50% 85px; background-size: 200px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

There is a “facility” just north of DC that could crack that phone in about 0.78 femptoseconds.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31910 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Trump isn’t perfect, but he is smart. I have no doubt Trump’s team and Trump himself have taken everything he learned in the first term to heart.

If Trump says JD Vance is his man then I have full faith and trust Trump’s choice and judgement.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:

Big Grin

Would be awesome! Popcorn worthy.

Posts: 10786 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Biden has lost the black vote, for certain.

50 cent (a rapper) wants to perform for Trump at the Convention.

And now, thanks to AI, we have THE DONALD singing a 50 cent song. Big Grin

https://x.com/Obielicious/stat...weetUser=Obielicious

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1812912218671050985" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 614px; display: block; border: none; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-size: 200px; overflow: hidden; background-position: center 85px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

what's next, twerking for Trump...?

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Great Choice! Another reason for younger voters to vote MAGA - Vance will appeal to them.

Posts: 4795 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I'm good with Vance.

I also agree with those here that have said it really doesn't matter in the long run as Trump is going to win in November by a landslide that even Reagan will whistle at.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5119 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Due to the assassination attempt on Trump, and also at Trump's urging, RFK Jr. is finally getting S.S. protection for his campaign. Kennedy knows a thing or two about assassinations.

https://www.newsweek.com/rfk-g...ump-shooting-1925438

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17070 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Also, I'm eager to see Judge Shit Head in NY try to jail the next POTUS.

After what happened last Saturday, their shit trial in their shit state looks like nothing but shit.

Go ahead, judge, and skin that smokewagon...

Posts: 108821 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
quote:

That will be amazing!

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5186 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
quote:
Vance is a bad pick.

You can please some of the people all of the time, but you can't beat a horse of a different color by leading it to a drink of water, although you can tune a piano with a fish or something

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44345 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
cautiously optimistic...if i'm on the 18th hole that is a short par 5, that duffers can par or birdie, and only need a double bogie for the course record, it's not in the bag LOL

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
Vance is far too capable to be a figurehead. It is likely that Trump learned from last time that the swamp is deep and he needs trustworthy, effective, and like minded leadership in cabinet positions. I don't think he cared about bringing in one demographic or another, this was about building a better more effective team when he assumes office.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1507 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
iPhones are nearly uncrackable. It's a real problem in forensics investigations and while Apple could help, they don't.

If the shooter had facial recognition or fingerprint ID enabled, clean him up and get into the phone. That's not unheard of.

Posts: 4218 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post