SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 ... 1145
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
There's the man.

President Trump looks quite emotional. Perfectly understandable.

That bandage is an accusation of all the vitriol that's been poured out on Donald Trump for nine years.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109031 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
USSS hiring practices, I saw that movie:

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4997 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
This short article is from The Conservative Treehouse. . .

Alarming Update – Trump Shooter Was Seen on Roof 30 Minutes Prior to Shots, Thomas Crooks Was Photographed by Law Enforcement With Picture Forwarded

. . .and does address what has already been discussed here about the shooter being observed and reported by citizens getting onto the rooftop, but it also includes a picture of the "Secret Service Security Bubble" which I have not seen before, which includes a triangle shape USSS 'exclusion' zone of the shooter's position, as well as the water-tower (being outside of their security perimeter altogether).

If what is presented in this drawing is authentic, it is inexcusable and unimaginable of course how these areas were not covered by USSS.

So, why was that building clearly not in the SS "security bubble"? By that drawing, it's oddly out of the perimeter.

What is the source of the pic w/ the 'SS 'Security Bubble' indicated on it? NO conclusions can be drawn until that is determined/confirmed.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9432 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
This short article is from The Conservative Treehouse. . .

Alarming Update – Trump Shooter Was Seen on Roof 30 Minutes Prior to Shots, Thomas Crooks Was Photographed by Law Enforcement With Picture Forwarded

. . .and does address what has already been discussed here about the shooter being observed and reported by citizens getting onto the rooftop, but it also includes a picture of the "Secret Service Security Bubble" which I have not seen before, which includes a triangle shape USSS 'exclusion' zone of the shooter's position, as well as the water-tower (being outside of their security perimeter altogether).

If what is presented in this drawing is authentic, it is inexcusable and unimaginable of course how these areas were not covered by USSS.

So, why was that building clearly not in the SS "security bubble"? By that drawing, it's oddly out of the perimeter.

And why did someone draw a big Pac-man on the photo?

Pac-man by kpkina, on Flickr

(It also says "Amuse on X" in the corner.)

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16885 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Da Teamstah's!!

posted Hide Post
I've posted in this thread a few times so far, and need to apologize with not starting off: THANKFULLY that D.J. Trump is alive and doing well. My sincerest condolences go to the family and friends of Corey Comperatore, and I'm glad to hear that the others injured in that incident are doing well!

However.... Something seems to be absent... Missing...
There's more than enough theories of what happened, what should of happened, what didn't happen...
We know the distance, the type of weapons involved...
We know the names of most involved.
Droolin Joe said what he was told to mumble.
Yeah, a lot of hate and discontent from fuckstains on the other side.

But where are the cries for "Gun Control"?
Not one fucking peep from our usual suspects.
Don't get me wrong, I'm 100% grateful that I don't have to listen to their bullshit about "If it saves just one life", or the "No one needs an AR", or any of the other stupid mantras.
Odd how that's missing. I can't seem to put my finger on the "Why"...

It couldn't be because of the political demographic of the Victims at all. Hmmmm Confused

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8519 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Mr. Teamster knocked it out of the Park! Good for him. Until he didn't. Razz

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19704 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
What time to be alive...assassination thwarted via Anime.

https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/1813031701842698381

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4358 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What the fuck

Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Is the second pic real? The female SS agent appeared to be hiding behind others and not protecting Trump. I haven't seen that view before.

You're looking at a split second in time during a period of intense activity to swarm the former President. I wouldn't read too much into it. The video of her being unable to holster her firearm is a bit more concerning.

Posts: 6082 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
But where are the cries for "Gun Control"?
Not one fucking peep from our usual suspects.
Don't get me wrong, I'm 100% grateful that I don't have to listen to their bullshit about "If it saves just one life", or the "No one needs an AR", or any of the other stupid mantras.
Odd how that's missing. I can't seem to put my finger on the "Why"...

It couldn't be because of the political demographic of the Victims at all. Hmmmm Confused

You got that right, HERE. Wink

Q

Posts: 27505 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Trump is shaking hands at the RNC lots of S.S. agents around him, NO WOMEN AGENTS.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
What time to be alive...assassination thwarted via Anime.

https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/1813031701842698381

Holy crap! That made me LOL!!!!!! Big Grin

Q

Posts: 27505 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:

I don't understand why every roof visible in that image wasn't searched, secured to prevent access and monitored to assure access did not occur during the event.

I'll say the SS agents walking behind Trump when he entered the RNC definitely had the FAFO look on their faces.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38197 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Da Teamstah's!!

Yeah, I caught the tail end of his speech. What the hell was that? Blasting Corporate America in the lion's den?

Q

Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
"Can't" get into it or don't want to get into it because they know they'll probably find a whole lot of insane leftist Trump-hating nonsense on it? Roll Eyes

The FBI has reportedly taken alleged Trump shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks’s phone to its lab in Quantico, Virginia, where its technicians are working to unlock it as part of the investigation into his possible motives. But according to Fox News reporter Laura Ingraham, the FBI’s finest techies are struggling to crack the phone.

https://x.com/MattWalshBlog/st.../1812846407935561729

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1812846407935561729" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 344px; display: block; border: none; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: 50% 85px; background-size: 200px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I listen to Matt Walsh every episode. Everyone. I’m a big fan, but he is sometimes wrong in the assumptions he makes.

It is true that the kost current iPhones, whatever generation at the time, are very hard to crack. It takes time for the cracking software to catch up to iOS. This isn’t a conspiracy, it is reality. It’s even harder, near close to impossible, if the phone is powered down before it is seized. Great effort is taken by LE to keep phones from turning off once confiscated in order to increase the chance of a successful cracking.

It was several generations of phones ago when I had some overlap with this field of investigations (and I no longer do) but I suspect the trend is the same…

Is it possible some black agency that we don’t know much about has more capability than commonly accepted? Yea… but if so it is apparently reserved for uses other than this.

Posts: 6442 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:

I don't understand why every roof visible in that image wasn't searched, secured to prevent access and monitored to assure access did not occur during the event.

I'll say the SS agents walking behind Trump when he entered the RNC definitely had the FAFO look on their faces.

Yes. I don't know how reliable that image "perimeter" is, but couldn't they have afforded one man per rooftop?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39220 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
iPhones are nearly uncrackable. It's a real problem in forensics investigations and while Apple could help, they don't.

If the shooter had facial recognition or fingerprint ID enabled, clean him up and get into the phone. That's not unheard of.

They doesn’t help if the phone was powered down when taken.

If the shooter cared enough to not leave a digital impression (or remove it) from social media it is entirely likely that he learned that powering off the phone before he took his actions was highly beneficial.

Posts: 6442 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Trump is shaking hands at the RNC lots of S.S. agents around him, NO WOMEN AGENTS.

I noticed that. The one from Saturday that could find her holster must have been at home.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Still, what an incredible thing having the Teamsters President speaking at the RNC. Wow

Posts: 13562 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post