SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 ... 1146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
BREAKING: Jonathan Willis, the officer in the famous photo of the two snipers on the roof at Trump's rally, has informed the public that he had the assassin in his sights for at least 3 minutes, but the head of the Secret Service refused to give the order to take out the perpetrator.

If that is true, I can't believe it would be anything other than a career ending move. I can't imagine how any Secret Service agent would make a statement like that unless it's 100% true and the agent has just plain had it.

Seems far fetched to me.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38201 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

yes, it does say "police"

sounds like we have lot more to learn

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
It says “SECRET SERVICE” in smaller gray lettering under “POLICE”. It also says “UNITED STATES” with a US Flag between “UNITED” and “STATES” in case anyone wasn’t sure.

Posts: 11608 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Six ways from Sunday

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8542 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I watch a YouTube channel named "Outdoors with the Morgans".
Yesterday I saw they had a new post up that was live so I thought I would check it out.
I was very surprised to see that it had to do with the Trump assassination.
Mike Morgan stated that he and two friends went to the Trump rally, the first Trump rally he had ever attended.The rally was very close to where he lives so he thought he would check it out.
He described the event and the shooting.
What stood out to me was his description of the people who attended the rally and how they acted after the shots were fired.
He said the crowd was very controlled, NO running or panic, many stopped to help others that had difficulty and others gave water out to the elderly and any one else that needed it.
He was generally very impressed by those that attended.
I later saw a post from a BBC reporter who talked about shear panic from the crowds, it was like they went to two different events.

I complement those who despite being involved in such a horrible event remained calm and just took care of business despite the terror that they must have felt trapped in a large venue.
A perfect example of how we the RIGHT behave vs the Left.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rjKAziG3c0

Posts: 4687 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16886 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/TieDyeIntel/stat...ly-shooting-at-rally

My understanding, the two-man team we've seen widely put out there (pics above), is the team on the North Building. I don't believe they took any shots as they had an obstructed view, a different counter-sniper team did the shooting. Other than these two teams, not sure how many others were there, not public information.

Posts: 15055 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can these ROE's actually be true, I would hope not

https://x.com/susancrabtree/st.../1812462982661841170

Posts: 995 | Location: Windermere, Florida | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
It says “SECRET SERVICE” in smaller gray lettering under “POLICE”.

Although that sort of thing wasn’t seen decades ago, in more recent times Federal law enforcement agency identifiers typically make sure everyone who sees them know they are law enforcement officers by largely proclaiming “POLICE.” Not everyone, especially recent arrivals to the country ( Roll Eyes ), would know what ATF, Marshals Service, Secret Service, CID (Army), etc. mean. If I recall correctly, the FBI doesn’t do that, presumably because they assume they’re famous enough to not need it.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47678 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
From Bobby Kennedy III, son of presidential candidate RFK Jr, who was denied S.S. protection for his campaign.

“Unsecured rooftop 150 yards away.

Multiple witnesses saying they were screaming at secret service and cops for 3-4 minutes as they watched the guy with the rifle crawl to the spot and line up his shot.

Take your secret service and shove it up your ass.

Prayers to Trump and his family.”

https://x.com/MarioNawfal/stat...sistance-day-1273%2F

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 0658:

quote:
But a source within the Secret Service community tells RealClearPolitics that the agency rules of engagement in this situation are to wait until the president is fired upon to return fire.

“You want to take a shot then find out the guy was holding a telescope?” the source suggested.

I call bullshit on this one.

Q

Posts: 27511 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
There is a post circulating on Twitter, supposedly from the USSS sniper who shot the assassin. The post claims that the counter-sniper had the shooter in his scope sights for 3 minutes but the head of the Secret Service would not allow him to take the shot.
I responded that I am EXTREMELY skeptical of the legitimacy of this post. Comer's committee is holding hearings on Tuesday. That would be the time for this agent to tell his story.
I hope it's not true.

Posts: 18350 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
If what we're being told is true, the shooter was 20 years old. That means when he was 12 years old (7th grade), the onslaught of character assassination began in the schools, in the media, in entertainment, and from the mouths of every elected democrat. In the last couple of weeks, it has become wide spread knowledge that Biden has lost control of his mental faculties, and the likelihood of Trump winning has increased mightily. I don't think there's any conspiracy here - I think the kid believed the BS and took action to save his country.

If I'm right, the fault of this incident lies squarely at the feet of the Democrat Party - media complex. They caused this to happen. They're just as guilty, if not more than the deceived 20 year old kid.

I don't know how the Democrat voter witnesses Biden refer to Trump as the most evil person in the world who's going to destroy the country then expresses regret over the attempt on Trump's life and doesn't recognize the hypocrisy. How do they not see it?

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10830 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have seen this on 2 news sites, so I assume it is true.

Would-be Trump assassin tried to join high school shooting club, was rejected for being ‘comically bad’ shot

https://nypost.com/2024/07/14/...-comically-bad-shot/

The Pennsylvania man who attempted to assassinate President Donald Trump during a rally on Saturday tried out for his high school’s rifle team, but he was rejected for being a “terrible” shot and making “off-color” jokes.

Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, killed a hero Trump supporter and wounded two others when opened fire on the Butler Farm Show grounds with an AR-style rifle Butler Farm Show grounds. But, he only grazed the former President before he was shot dead by the Secret Service.

A few years before the assassination attempt, Crooks tried out for the rifle team at Bethel Park High School, two former classmates told The Post.

The shooting range at the school is 50 feet long by 21 feet wide, with seven ranges.

Crooks once fired from the seventh lane — the closest lane to the right wall — and hit the left wall, completely missing every target on the back wall. He missed his target by close to 20 feet, Murphy recalled.

“He tried out…and was such a comically bad shot he was unable to make the team and left after the first day,” Murphy said.

Crooks – who has been described as a loner who wore hunting outfits to class – ”couldn’t shoot at all. He was a terrible shot,” the second classmate added.

Even the coach, they continued, had concerns about Crooks.

“Our old coach was a stickler, he trained Navy marksmen, so he knew people. He knew when someone’s not the greatest person,” the ex-classmate explained.

More at link

Posts: 13064 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
There is a post circulating on Twitter, supposedly from the USSS sniper who shot the assassin. The post claims that the counter-sniper had the shooter in his scope sights for 3 minutes but the head of the Secret Service would not allow him to take the shot.
I responded that I am EXTREMELY skeptical of the legitimacy of this post. Comer's committee is holding hearings on Tuesday. That would be the time for this agent to tell his story.
I hope it's not true.

Yeah, posted on the previous page, doc. It's bullshit.

Q

Posts: 27511 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/DogRightGirl/sta...tivetreehouse.com%2F

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by 0658:

quote:
But a source within the Secret Service community tells RealClearPolitics that the agency rules of engagement in this situation are to wait until the president is fired upon to return fire.

“You want to take a shot then find out the guy was holding a telescope?” the source suggested.

I call bullshit on this one.

let the lies begin

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:

Discussed several pages ago.

Q

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
It would appear there's some 'fake news' out there on the internet. Be skeptical...Always! Wink

https://x.com/LauraLoomer/status/1812635079430054396

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9434 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post