SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 1147
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Could it be because TX basically brought the same suit?

On the positive side- the Texas case is the big one.

This one case involves four states. 56 electoral votes. And it is on the SCOTUS docket. And Ted Cruz is again offering to present the case.

https://nypost.com/2020/12/08/...ers-to-present-case/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:

On the positive side- the Texas case is the big one.

This one case involves four states. 56 electoral votes. And it is on the SCOTUS docket. And Ted Cruz is again offering to present the case.

https://nypost.com/2020/12/08/...ers-to-present-case/

I'm trying to find hope that you all are right. That one giant case for all the marbles will be easier for them to rule in our favor than three little ones. Glad you all posted this and I'll be praying.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
LS1 GTO...

I think that happens no matter how this turns out. I won't even pretend that I think one outcome will look much different than the other with respect to taking up arms.

I said this same thing probably 30 pages back.

Everyone at this point should be equipped, prepared (mentally & physically) and have had a real conversation with your loved ones of your intent. I have... I am ready to go.

My wife and I have been talking about this quite a bit. I have been at best 50/50 about the need to excise the cancel that has spread to all levels. My opinion has changed recently to think that it is the best and possibly only change we will have to return our Republic to what our forefathers intended.

Both my wife and I have experienced civil wars and understand what that may involve.

Not happy about my choice ....but I consider it a moral imperative to see it through.

What does that all mean.....not sure to be honest

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:

While certainly not a lawyer.

They basically supported the PA court, saying that they waited too long and SCOTUS was not willing to disenfranchise the PA voters

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
quote:

They basically supported the PA court, saying that they waited too long and SCOTUS was not willing to disenfranchise the PA voters

Of course disenfranchising the PA voter that voted R and will have their vote go for nothing due to obvious fraud is perfectly acceptable.

Posts: 3218 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The Fat Lady will sing soon............to say adios to Biden. Here comes TEXAS, gentlemen.

Q

Posts: 27512 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Bloody bring it on!! Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13864 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
quote:

Levin brought up a good point on standing...ie., basically you can't bring a case until you're effected. So until the election occurred, no one had standing, and thus could NOT file suit. Now after the election, they've waited too long. Roll Eyes

When the powers that be are not even going to even hear a case, particularly one with this much evidence...caught on tape, affidavits, etc...

The deflect/deny the sky is blue/water is wet plan until Jan. 20th is in full effect.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
The Fat Lady will sing soon............to say adios to Biden. Here comes TEXAS, gentlemen.

Fuckin' A Bubba Cool

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
When are we expecting results from the 22 Dominion voting machines that were forensically examined? That's sort of a hail-marry thing but if they are proven to have cheat-codes in them then this whole thing gets out of control really fast.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
^^^Good to hear that. The articles posted sounded very different and were a punch in the gut.

God comes in the 4th watch, and evidently so does Texas! Get em!

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
We've had plenty of 'bombshells'...the videos, Dominion, witness testimony, etc.

While those ought to be more than enough, we need the 'one' (piece of BIG irrefutable evidence) that hits the 'magazine locker' and blows this whole thing wide open.

The sooner, the better. Then the dominos will fall.

$.02 worth...

Boss

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Boss1,

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I'm going to send Amy Klobuchar a email asking her to encourage Ellison and Governor Walz to join this law suit with Texas and the others. After all she did sign the letter with the other Democrats last year about the fraud potentials of the Dominion voting machines.

Which of the two things do you think may happen?
1. Minnesota joins the lawsuit
2. lastmanstanding is due for a tax audit
Big Grin

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Haha, gather your receipts!

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
C'mon, where's Oklahoma? I thought they'd be on that list.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3630 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:

Nice!
Come on WY.... Let's get in this fight!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Republic of Texas's action is huge. With other states now joining in, this is the MOAB.

States in revolt, of sorts - constitutionally.

The AZ, PA and GA legislatures may be moving in the direction to 'vote' as per the Constitution.

January 6, 2021 looks to be historic.

Go Trump, Go!!!!!

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1690 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post