SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 ... 1147
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Not just you, XLT.

Posts: 3578 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
...and yet the other side is told we want to carry out genocide against those whose values we don't agree with.

Virtually everything they accuse the right of doing, they are actually doing just out of sight.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
No, it’s not just you, XLT I haven’t seen a video yet of the SS snipers shooting. I’ve seen a lot of videos where I can here three shots about a half second apart, then 4 or 5 shots rapidly, then a 5-10 second gap, a single shot, a 10-15 second gap, and another single shot. In the videos I’ve seen with the SS snipers, I can hear the first two sets of shots, but they cut away before the next two single shots. Presumably, those are the SS Snipers taking out the shooter.

I’ve been reading the shooter used a high power rifle. Would that make the SS snipers’ rifles higher power rifles?

Posts: 11610 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
No, it’s not just you, XLT I haven’t seen a video yet of the SS snipers shooting. I’ve seen a lot of videos where I can here three shots about a half second apart, then 4 or 5 shots rapidly, then a 5-10 second gap, a single shot, a 10-15 second gap, and another single shot. In the videos I’ve seen with the SS snipers, I can hear the first two sets of shots, but they cut away before the next two single shots. Presumably, those are the SS Snipers taking out the shooter.

exactly what I was thinking.

Posts: 5677 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Is President Trump out of the hospital? As I mentioned earlier, I fear that his hearing has been damaged by the shock wave of that supersonic bullet. Thank God it wasn’t worse.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9436 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He freaking played a round of golf this morning...

The "Boz"

Posts: 1552 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
Is President Trump out of the hospital? As I mentioned earlier, I fear that his hearing has been damaged by the shock wave of that supersonic bullet. Thank God it wasn’t worse.

he's already in Milwaukee

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24231 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Wouldn’t the shock wave happen just after the bullet leaves the barrel? Would it not be gone by the time the bullet passes the President’s ear?

Posts: 11610 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
!!!!!

https://x.com/JeckovKanani/status/1812502038783152492

quote:
BREAKING: Jonathan Willis, the officer in the famous photo of the two snipers on the roof at Trump's rally, has informed the public that he had the assassin in his sights for at least 3 minutes, but the head of the Secret Service refused to give the order to take out the perpetrator.

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wouldn’t the shock wave happen just after the bullet leaves the barrel? Would it not be gone by the time the bullet passes the President’s ear?

There’d be an intense shockwave if the bullet was still supersonic when it hit his outer ear.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9436 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
"but the head of the Secret Service refused to give the order to take out the perpetrator."

i wonder who that was

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
!!!!! ...

Not buying it.

If true, he just stepped in a pile of shit.

Goes "public" on 4 Chan? Why not an exclusive interview with "Q Anon"?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44459 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
!!!!! ...

Not buying it.

If true, he just stepped in a pile of shit.

Goes "public" on 4 Chan? Why not an exclusive interview with "Q Anon"?

i share your skepticism, i hope the truth comes out

posted Hide Post
https://x.com/MattBatzel/status/1812315650955542940

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
quote:

exactly what I was thinking.

Was there SS snipers?
The ones in the pics and videos have “police” on their vests.
Maybe they just had local police swat snipers?

Posts: 1184 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
!!!!!

I'm not buying some shit posted on 4chan, sorry.

Posts: 17622 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24231 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:

The shock wave propagates with the bullet as long as the bullet is traveling supersonic. Once the bullet falls below a supersonic velocity, the shock wave stops.

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post