SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 ... 1146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Remember the first video of the dead roof guy?

He said they got the wrong guy

While he had two years to practice and get better, his comments leave me wondering about additional shooters

His voter registration card is meaningless - anyone can register as anything.

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Please don't do this.

Posts: 109043 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armored:
I later saw a post from a BBC reporter who talked about shear panic from the crowds, it was like they went to two different events.

The videos do not show panic in the crowd. Many actually looked like they were scanning for a nearby shooter.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17546 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
https://x.com/DogRightGirl/sta...tivetreehouse.com%2F

Those two could not see the sniper, as trees were in their way.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe class="" frameborder="0" id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-1&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=light&width=550px&id=1812296246784065849" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 650px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

-c1steve

Posts: 4121 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
https://x.com/DogRightGirl/sta...tivetreehouse.com%2F

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe class="" frameborder="0" id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-1&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=light&width=550px&id=1812296246784065849" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 650px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

That's the North building team, they didn't have a shot, their view was obstructed by the trees along the property line near the building. Also consider the optics they're using are likely setup for an engagement much further away than where the shooter was set-up. He had to pull-away, reset his eyes so he's not strictly looking through the magnified soda-straw and attempt to require a sight-picture.
Don't fixate on just the one counter-sniper team, there was another team (they'd have been behind this team, to the right) that we've not seen any images/video of.

Posts: 15055 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I don’t know why anyone would doubt any of the claims about this incident that get posted on the Internet. After all, we know that there were two (at least) shooters, the dead guy was Chinese, President Trump was injured by flying pieces of teleprompter, and other true facts I’ve no doubt already forgotten prolly because I was born the same year he was. Roll Eyes

I’m not going to post guidance for would-be assassins (will leave that to countless others on the ’net), but just like another shooter long ago who missed an entire car from less than 100 yards, someone who cranks off multiple shots at high speed and only manages to seriously injure three untargeted individuals in a large crowd doesn’t get the marksman of the year award from me. In fact, it is sort of what I would expect from someone who was not able to qualify for a shooting team.

Yes, his evident target was grazed by one of the multiple shots, but that was no doubt due more to chance than skill.

And by way of comparison, I recently held patrol rifle (ARs with red dot sights) training for a number of moderately-skilled shooters. One stage was to engage an almost man-sized target from 200+ yards (not the 130 or so that’s being claimed for this incident). Shooting from a kneeling supported position (that isn’t as stable for most shooters as prone), everyone got at least 80% hits, and most of the shooters didn’t miss more than a shot or two out of 20 rounds.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47678 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hmm...this page doesn’t exist. Try searching for something else.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31378 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:
This is what happens when you dehumanize people.

Everything else going on aside, this one thing is an irrefutable fact. All the worst atrocities in the world have followed on the heels of the perpetrators being told the victims are inhuman, or less than human. For a long time, now, we to the right of center have been painted by those on the other side as monstrous - a threat to their very existence. The people I know with conservative values just want to be left alone, and yet the other side is told we want to carry out genocide against those whose values we don't agree with. I can't imagine anything further from the truth, and the restraint shown yesterday in the wake of this speaks to that.

We have to remember that this was a man that someone tried to kill. Most of us would have said "Fuck this" He defiantly said to his assassin "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT".

Posts: 5905 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
He defiantly said to his assassin "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT".

I'm pretty sure he didn't say that to his would be assassin. Wink

Q

Posts: 27511 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is the guy who tried to strip Trump of his Secret Service protection after the bogus NY conviction, and he's also the one whose field director got fired today for saying "Don't miss next time."

These people have no shame. Look at this fool trying to backpedal, and getting stomped in the process.

https://x.com/willchamberlain/.../1812286339729203576

Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Yes. Keep visibility and pressure on the hypocritical fucks. Push them out and make them irrelevant.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13082 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
He defiantly said to his assassin "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT".

I'm pretty sure he didn't say that to his would be assassin. Wink

Points to the man with a numerical handle.

Posts: 5905 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/PolitiBunny/status/1812658024734949854

I can not figure out how to embed a tweet. But this is a new video showing the moments after the shooter got on to the roof, and starting to crawl up towards the peak of the roof.

The video is shot from the west, facing east.

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 5025 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Team 2 on the south building:

Posts: 11608 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; . . . who at best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly.”

Theodore Roosevelt

God bless President Trump!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4416 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve495:
https://x.com/PolitiBunny/status/1812658024734949854

I can not figure out how to embed a tweet. But this is a new video showing the moments after the shooter got on to the roof, and starting to crawl up towards the peak of the roof.

The video is shot from the west, facing east.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9434 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve495:
I can not figure out how to embed a tweet.
The Twit Bedder

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve495:... But this is a new video showing the moments after the shooter got on to the roof, and starting to crawl up towards the peak of the roof.

There will be someone that creates a composite of video matched to the soundtrack of trump speaking that will show all the events in actual time.

We will see that it was not "several minutes" that spectators witnessed the shooter climbing on the roof, getting into position before firing and having notified LE, but likely a perhaps at most a minute.

I have been involved in situations where time does some strange things in moving both fast and slow in the same experience.

(brain juice is a helluva mind altering drug in a moment of forever)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44456 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post