SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 ... 1141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Yeah, some kind of memo went out tonight to the media, telling them to downplay this and avoid calling it what it is...
You think that's what happened? A "memo went out"?

Posts: 109014 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

Pretty rapid counter-sniper response. They must have had a bead on the shooter beforehand to some degree, even though that roof was outside the actual security perimeter. I know a bystander is saying he initially spotted the shooter and attempted to alert USSS.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16881 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Please tell me that CNN post is not real.

Nope, it is real. CNN was putting off as long as possible that it was an assassination attempt. MSN and Washington Post had this up for over 2 hours after the attack:

"Trump Flees After Loud Noises at Rally"

The Lying Lamestream Media helps convert more voters for Trump.

Posts: 4053 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hildur:
So you admit you didn't read the thread in order. Got it. Goodbye.

Get over yourself. One of the most pivotal events in the last 20+ years and you are making it about your hurt feelz.

Get some rest and join us again tomorrow.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21105 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Get some rest and join us again tomorrow.

Nicely done, Skins.

God bless America.

Posts: 13854 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Yeah, some kind of memo went out tonight to the media, telling them to downplay this and avoid calling it what it is...
You think that's what happened? A "memo went out"?

Right now a ton of stuff is hitting twitter hard to know if its real but it is floating around. Here’s a part of the alleged memo

https://x.com/dc_draino/status...c5AImQQlqvaHSb-My44A

Posts: 24208 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
A fucking boy scout with a marksmanship merit badge could figure out that roof should be under severe scrutiny.

Posts: 7626 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I just set-up a recurring donation to Trump's campaign. Shiny red box drew my attention that essentially said if you want Trump to be the 47th President then donate $47.

Like others, I hope he brings in a trillion in donations this week

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23643 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Three shots, unless there was an echo. He's lucky to be alive.

Calm blue ocean, guys.

Where to place the blame is crystal clear. All those talking heads and politicians talking about "Taking Trump out". And now, they will pay.

And the election is a done deal now.

Let's stay calm, there will be plenty of time for all of it. The next few hours will tell us a lot.

I saw President Trump raise a fist in defiance.

The election is over. Mark it down in the books. Trump 47

Wanted to highlight this post.

Very well said. Thanks Para.

Posts: 6565 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am praying for the dead and injured, and giving thanks that president Trump was spared. It also says a lot for the people who were there, that they didn't panic and stampede out of that rally. God bless America and G-dspeed to president Trump.

Posts: 774 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
we have multiple copies of the SS sniper video, but here is one from TMZ

https://www.tmz.com/2024/07/13...an-roof-trump-rally/

it looks like the sniper on the left fires 3 shots. The gunfire sound looks synch'd w the rifle recoil

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Please tell me that CNN post is not real.

My same thought.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30881 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

it looks like the sniper on the left fires 3 shots. The gunfire sound looks synch'd w the rifle recoil

That's not at all what I'm seeing... I'm seeing the sniper being startled by the initial shots and coming off his gun... Did not see him take a single shot in that video.

Posts: 440 | Location: Utah | Registered: March 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24208 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WingedMedic:
quote:

That's not at all what I'm seeing... I'm seeing the sniper being startled by the initial shots and coming off his gun... Did not see him take a single shot in that video.

I am seeing him take one shot. The recoil is evident.

0:01

Posts: 4279 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
The revolution will not be televised, but the coup attempt will.

Posts: 7626 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"an obvious inside job"

Yeah? Well, Mister Sure Shot missed. That's who you want behind the rifle, right? Not someone who will hit their target guaranteed. No sir. We want a marginal shooter who misses a shot at 137 yards.

Months and months of this shit, if not years. The grassy knoll ain't got nothin' on this.

Posts: 109014 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WingedMedic:
quote:

This is weird. At 13 secs, the SS sniper's head moved way up above the scope, obviously with the eyes not looking through it. But then you see him take the shot (see the recoil). Can some of you sniping experts explain this?

Q

Posts: 27498 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Why do I get the feeling moderators on X, TikTok, Instagram, etc will be VERY busy in the next 24 hrs. I'll bet a lot of people wake up to suspended accounts.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38196 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post