SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:
New Mexico was part of the voter fraud.
From New Mexico state website.
149,697 ballots cast.
144,252 registered voters.
103.77% voter turn out.

https://electionresults.sos.st...DXhKsw2V-ICRq78_yZwI

Doesn't that seem a little suspicious to them? Like hold up, we can't certify shit until we figure out how more people voted than were registered?

Less than 300,000 total votes cast? There's 2.09M people in NM as of this year. That's like 14% of the population.

Their website says there's 1.28M registered voters in the state. That's about 23% voter turnout.

Only half the precincts have finished reporting. I honestly don't think that page is up to date or accurate.

https://realfileee3072ab0d4345...pe=application%2Fpdf

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5398 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
I was trying to see voter turn out of republicans vs democrats.
Some counties are not listed.
One county (sandoval) shows 200% turnout.
I have no faith in the n.m. sec. of state.
But I find it pretty bold to publish anything on state website that is not accurate.

Page says updated dec.3

https://electionresults.sos.st...etails.aspx?eid=2784

Posts: 1559 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Why is it so difficult to find voting statistic numbers for each state, each county, a month after the election?

Simple answer if the numbers don’t add up and you are responsible for certifying an election, would you post the numbers for scrutiny?

The voter fraud did not start with this election, it has been going on for years, being ratcheted up slowly so we would not notice.

This time there were simply too many fraudulent votes needed to override the legal votes.

Face it folks, we have been lied to and cheated for a long time.
Elections are largely a pay to play sport.
Soros, Gates, Zucerburg, Dorsey and their ilk, override your vote with their money along with their control over mass media technology.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Remember GA State Senator Elena Parent who got a little hysterical during the suitcase testimony? Maybe because she saw her image on the video clip, that she was actually in the same count room?

https://twitter.com/lexie_k420.../1335395278984073219

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Yes I believe the cheating has been going on for some time..

During the Florida hanging chad BS. boxes of ballots were found in the desert in southern New Mexico.
Never was front page news and can't find any trace of story anymore. Media buried the story years ago.
Cheating has just gotten more bold.

Posts: 1559 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Oddball, you have two of the GA Democrat Senators in the photo.

Now we need both of these two Senators in the same court room.
From count room, to court room, to jail cell.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Why is it so difficult to find voting statistic numbers for each state, each county, a month after the election?

Simple answer if the numbers don’t add up and you are responsible for certifying an election, would you post the numbers for scrutiny?

The voter fraud did not start with this election, it has been going on for years, being ratcheted up slowly so we would not notice.

This time there were simply too many fraudulent votes needed to override the legal votes.

Face it folks, we have been lied to and cheated for a long time.
Elections are largely a pay to play sport.
Soros, Gates, Zucerburg, Dorsey and their ilk, override your vote with their money along with their control over mass media technology.

And we collectively must do something huge to fix this. Agreed, it's probably not going to be pretty or easy.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Oddball, you have two of the GA Democrat Senators in the photo.

Whoa.

This shit is so fucking dirty.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
That is GA State Senator Jenn (Jennifer) Jordan with GA State Senator Elena Parent in the count room.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

New Mexico voters: 1,159,215 (2010 Census)

https://www.sos.state.nm.us/wp...ngressional_Maps.pdf

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Is it illegal for state senators to be present in the ballot counting room or be part of the ballot counting? A quick DDG search turned up nothing. As a prosecutor friend of mine once told me you'd be surprised what's legal.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Is it illegal for state senators to be present in the ballot counting room or be part of the ballot counting? A quick DDG search turned up nothing. As a prosecutor friend of mine once told me you'd be surprised what's legal.

Senator Parent, while watching the testimony, did not inform the room that she was witness to the count, did not even say "...I was there...there was no fraud in my presence..."

She kept her presence a secret, the same exact room where the suitcases were, where the count went impossibly high for Biden overnight. Why?

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
President Trump went down to Georgia
By Lynne Lechter

‘The Devil went down to Georgia

He was lookin’ for a soul to steal

He was in a bind ‘cause he was way behind

He was willing to make a deal....”

Showing admirable fortitude, President Trump held a rally in Valdosta, Georgia, in support of Republican Senate candidates David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler in their early January, 2021runoff election against Democrats Warnock and Ossoff. Trump walked a perilous high wire, without a safety net.

Against the background of seemingly great election fraud, Trump had to exhort the raucous crowd to vote, using the same suspect voting apparatus that cheated him a month earlier.

The speech had remnants of speeches past, but Trump’s affect was somber, serious and restrained. Jokes were absent, name calling mostly, too. He did give a shout-out to stalwart Fox supporters, even including Tucker Carlson. It does appear that Fox is backpedaling, realizing belatedly they may have aided the assassination of their golden goose.

As Trump rambled on, he sometimes mixed-up verb tenses, rifting between past, present and future actions when talking about Iran. Moreover, his speech had overtones of summation -- alarming to those of us believing grand theft has occurred, and desirous of a successful upset.

Similarly, the crowd was supportive but angry. They really weren’t all that interested in what the two Senate candidates had to say, talking over the proceedings as Trump introduced and praised them. But, Trump did his job; convincingly, he urged the crowd to vote as the only revenge for what was done to him, and presented visual evidence of their opponents‘ anti-American perfidy, along with the stunning abdication of Georgian Republican officials. Notably, the confounding Georgian Governor, Kemp, was not in attendance.

Interestingly, the eerily fitting lyrics, cited above, could reflect the current election malfeasance. Were Georgian souls stolen? Were deals made? Were blackmail and/or threats afoot? Who knows? But the stark facts, as in Pennsylvania and elsewhere, clearly prove election fraud and corruption. The amount is irrelevant. Reversal is the remedy.

The US Supreme Court is one vessel from which reversal would emanate. However, absent from Trump’s Saturday night speech were any references to the Supreme Court. Properly, he exhorted Georgia’s Governor and legislature to act and appoint an elector different from the dictates of the stolen election. The US Constitution sanctions such action. Yes, it is messier than appealing to the Supreme Court, but the legislatures do have the Constitutional right to select electors or throw the election into Congress.

Immediately post-election, these remedies appeared fantastical. But as Trump’s lawyers have uncovered endless evidence of election fraud, and public support and anger has steadily grown, these may be the only feasible remedial approaches.

One would think the Republican Party will find the cojones to do the right thing. If not, they and Fox News may not recover from the wrath of a public who has cried foul. Also, if proper steps are taken, TV ratings will skyrocket and the song’s happy ending will occur:

“...The Devil bowed his head because he knew that he’d been beat

And he laid that golden fiddle on the ground at Johnny’s feet

Johnny said, “Devil just come on back if you ever wanna try again

I done told you once —you son of a bi**h—I’m the best there’s ever been.”

The Devil Went Down To Georgia

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.co...a.html#ixzz6frGiO7iq

The crowd chanting "Fight for Trump! Fight for Trump!" as Purdue was trying to speak gave me chills. Millions and millions of Trump voters are not backing down.

I especially noted one thing that Trump said. He said we have overwhelming evidence that the election was stolen. Now we are looking for people in the legislatures and in the courts who have the courage to do the right thing. Those people will go down in history with honor.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

Senator Parent, while watching the testimony, did not inform the room that she was witness to the count, did not even say "...I was there...there was no fraud in my presence..."

She kept her presence a secret, the same exact room where the suitcases were, where the count went impossibly high for Biden overnight. Why?

Maybe I'm playing a bit of devils advocate here and if not illegal it most certainly should be. I would venture a guess that it most likely is not illegal due to it most likely was never thought to be a issue in the past. It will be explained away as a State Senator(s) volunteering their time for a civic duty.

If it is illegal we will know if Gulliani or any of the others picks up on it. Believe me when I say I want all these traitors large and small, politician activists or civilian activists be dealt with in the harshest of ways. The wheat needs to be separated from the chaff quickly. If it's illegal it could be wheat we can use. If not it's chaff and not worth raising you're blood pressure over.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Georgia County Can’t Find Chain of Custody Records for Absentee Ballots

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2020-12-06-1

Georgia’s Dekalb County does not know if it is in possession of the ballot transfer forms used to record the chain of custody for absentee ballots dropped into some 300 drop boxes around the state.

The Georgia Department of Voting, Registration and Election responded to an open records request for the transfer forms from Georgia Star by writing that “it has not yet been determined if responsive records to your request exist.”

“DeKalb County and VRE are currently operating within its COVID-19 Emergency Response Plan. These remote operations and VRE’s current workload greatly impact how soon responsive records can be provided,” the response from the department stated.

“VRE is expected to make this determination within thirty business days.”

Georgia Star requested the ballot transfer forms from several counties. Cobb County and Cook County have complied with the request, each providing copies of the forms.

A spokesperson for Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger told Breitbart News last week that the ballot transfer forms are in the possession of individual counties.

Georgia election rules require ballots from drop boxes to be picked up by teams of at least two people who must complete a transfer form upon doing so.

“The collection team shall complete and sign a ballot transfer form upon removing the ballots from the dropbox, which shall include the date, time, location and number of ballots,” the relevant rule states.

“The ballots from the drop box shall be immediately transported to the county registrar and processed and stored in the same manner as absentee ballots returned by mail are processed and stored. The county registrar or a designee thereof shall sign the ballot transfer form upon receipt of the ballots from the collection team.”

Each of the drop boxes should have more than a dozen signed ballot transfer forms, given the frequency of the pickups required by the rules.

The Peach State first used absentee ballot drop boxes for its June 19 primary, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

In 2016 in Dekalb County, Hillary Clinton received 251,370 votes and Donald Trump received 51,468 votes.

In 2020, the unofficial results show former Vice President Joe Biden with 308,102 votes and President Donald Trump with 58,361.

The Trump campaign filed an election contest in Georgia on Dec. 4, alleging that violations of the Constitution and state laws took place in the 2020 election.

The president held a rally in Georgia on Dec. 5, alleging that widespread fraud occurred in the state which could be remedied if the signatures on absentee ballot envelopes were to be verified.

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp called on Raffensperger to order a signature audit after the release of video footage that appeared to show poll workers in Fulton County processing ballots in the middle of the night with no observers.

Speaking to Fox News, Kemp said, “I think it should be done. I think especially with what we saw today, it raises more questions. There needs to be transparency on that.”

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Kemp is a rat trying to play both sides. He could order a special session and chooses not to. President Trump said we only need one brave person to stand up, but sadly none are to be found in positions that matter.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Georgia Secretary of State Enlists Investigations Bureau to Help With Voting Probes

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2020-12-06-1

Georgia’s secretary of state said Friday that the governor accepted his request to use the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) to help probe voter fraud and other election-related allegations.

“The governor and I are committed to following every lead, and the expertise, experience, and manpower provided by the GBI will help us move more quickly through a process where time is of the essence. We will stop at nothing to guarantee that all Georgians can have faith in the integrity of our election,” Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, said in a press release.

“At this point, my office has found no evidence of widespread fraud, and three recounts, including a hand recount of paper ballots that voters read and approved before scanning, have returned the same result, but we will follow the evidence where it takes us and we will adhere to the law,” he added.

Investigators will probe “every credible allegation,” according to Raffensperger.

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp agreed to Raffensperger’s request on the same day it was made, according to the officials.

“Earlier this week, Secretary Raffensperger announced that his office had approximately 250 open investigations related to the 2020 general election,” Kemp, a Republican, said in a statement.

“In order for Georgians to receive a timely conclusion to these important investigations, I thank the secretary for formally requesting the Georgia Bureau of Investigation assistance in order to provide additional manpower and resources. Highly qualified GBI personnel will work alongside law enforcement officers within the Secretary of State’s Office to ensure that Georgia’s election laws are followed and the investigations are completed as soon as appropriate.”

The GBI didn’t immediately respond to a request for whether investigators have started joining the election-related probes.

While Kemp granted the secretary of state’s request, Raffensperger has three times declined to commence signature verification of ballots, as requested by Kemp.

Raffensperger said on Fox News’ “Cavuto Live” on Saturday that people have spread “misinformation” about signature matching.

“We actually strengthened signature match this year. We recognize that there’s been a huge increase in absentee ballots, so what we did is, we made sure that our election officials in the counties got GBI training on signature match. When you made a paper application, we signature match that application with your signature. When the ballot came in, we signature matched it again. So we have double signature match,” he said.

President Donald Trump in response to the rejected signature matching requests from Kemp said the governor should at least call for a special session of the state legislature to address election-related issues, including alleged fraud.

Raffensperger told reporters last week that there are over 250 credible claims of illegal voting and violations of state election law. He said 23 investigators from his office were investigating the allegations.

Matters being probed include potential dead, double, and non-resident voters.

One of the probes centers around groups that allegedly tried to get people who live in other states to vote in the upcoming runoff elections.

“We have received specific evidence that these groups have solicited voter registrations from ineligible individuals who have passed away or live out of state,” Raffensperger said in a statement.

Another is focused on a Florida lawyer who was captured on video planning and encouraging others to move to Georgia before the Jan. 5, 2021, runoff elections to register to vote and cast a ballot.

posted Hide Post
SGO Chairman Appointed to Lead Open Society Foundations Amid Allegations Against Their Smartmatic Voting System

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...-system_3606340.html

George Soros announced that British Lord Mark Malloch-Brown the chairman of SGO Corporation, the holding company that owns Smartmatic, will lead Open Society Foundations.

“I applaud Patrick Gaspard’s leadership of the Open Society Foundations in a world beset by illiberalism. Mark Malloch-Brown will be Open Society’s new president. He is deeply familiar with its work and shares my vision of philanthropy,” Soros, the philanthropic organization’s founder and chair, said in a statement Friday on Twitter.

Malloch-Brown is the chairman of SGO, an investor group whose leading business owns Smartmatic election systems. Its relationship with Dominion Voting Systems is drawing attention and scrutiny as numerous voter fraud allegations against Dominion Voting Systems grow in the wake of the 2020 U.S. Election.

In a statement on Friday, SGO said that Malloch-Brown “has been instrumental in the growth and development” of Smartmatic, among other companies. He is stepping down as chairman of SGO on Dec. 31.

“Smartmatic, [sic] the world’s leading elections technology company, whose systems have securely processed more than five billion votes on five continents with zero security breaches,” the statement said.

But after investigation, a former CIA official and his team found that former president of Venezuela Hugo Chávez began to look to voting machines to maintain his leadership role since 2003.

Chávez contacted Smartmatic, a voting machine supplier that was first founded by three Venezuelans—Antonio M. Mugica, Roger Piñate, and Alfredo Anzola—in Venezuela in 1997 after he found out another voting machine wouldn’t be manipulated. He eventually won the 2004 recall referendum with the help of Smartmatic counting the votes.

On its webpage called “Smartmatic Fact-checked,” the company admitted that it was founded by the 3 people and that they sold their U.S. subsidiary Sequoia Voting Systems in 2007. Three years later, it says Dominion bought Sequoia. The company denied any relationship with Dominion or Soros.

Former U.S. attorney Sidney Powell filed lawsuits in Michigan, Arizona, and Georgia, accusing Dominion Voting Systems used in these states of being equipped with the software designed by Smartmatic and manipulating the 2020 presidential election. And the former CIA official believes that Powell’s allegations are true.

The Dominion Voting Systems has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing.

In a statement of the Foundation, Malloch-Brown said he’s “deeply honored and humbled by the trust George has placed” in him, and he’s committed to working with Soros “to make sure we stay faithful to his original vision and values for the Foundations.”

Malloch-Brown is a former UN deputy secretary‐general and UK minister, he currently serves on the Foundations’ Global Board. He will take over effective January 1.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
George Soros announced that British Lord Mark Malloch-Brown the chairman of Smartmatic, will lead Open Society Foundations.

In a statement of the Foundation, Malloch-Brown said he’s “deeply honored and humbled by the trust George has placed” in him, and he’s committed to working with Soros “to make sure we stay faithful to his original vision and values for the Foundations.”

Pure evil.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I would go on offense for the GA run off election.

Flood the suspect places like Fulton County w senior lawyers and law enforcement as REP observers.

Scrutinize the process from ballot input to counting

Demand every vote, including mail in, be witnessed by REP person. Demand signature matching.

Verify every voter is eligible. Not dead. Not underage. etc. do it BEFORE the vote is counted

Video everything. Put the run off election under a microscope.

Demand all chain of custody logs be filled out and made available.

Keep a hand count and a machine count. Constantly compare.

This is actually an opportunity.

Let's see what the GA results are when there is intense oversight.

Put pressure right now on Kemp to make this happen.

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post