SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 ... 1141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Entrance or exit? Looks like something at the back of the bed as well.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6528 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Hildur:
It's no secret you have it out for me.
This is not me having it out for you. I'm reading your posts and you're saying shit that makes no sense.

GROW THE FUCK UP. STOP PLAYING THE FUCKING VICTIM LIKE TEACHER THINKS YOU'RE A BAD BOY. I'M TIRED OF YOUR STUPID SHIT

BEHAVE YOURSELF. STRIVE TO BE CLEAR IN YOUR COMMENTS. STOP WHINING ABOUT ME "HAVING IT OUT FOR YOU." YOU'RE NOT THAT IMPORTANT TO ME.

THE SQUEAKY WHEEL GETS THE GREASE.

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT?
quote:
The members who were trying to defend Trump GETTING SHOT IN THE HEAD are awfully quiet now, aren't they?
WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

I quoted you just in case you thought I was being "unclear."

My "shit" makes plenty of sense. That's why other members were interacting with me and debating whether or not the Secret Service fucked up. Read the thread in order and you'll see.

All I posted with regards to this attempt on Trump's life was that it should have never happened. Two members tried to give the Secret Service a pass. I doubled and tripled down on my position that it's unacceptable. You do have it out for me because this isn't the first time you took my post and tried to make something out of a universally accepted position. TRUMP GOT SHOT IN THE HEAD. When's the last time a President got shot in the head and lived to tell about it? How can anyone, especially in our community, who knows and understands firearms and ballistics can think that it's acceptable for someone to take a VERY make able shot at that distance? Reread my posts. There's nothing to pick apart in any of my posts yet here you are.

Posts: 843 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
You can see the exit wound on the neck too

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6896 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Great shot. If you turn the photo 90 degrees and enlarge it, you can see a bullet entry hole just above the left eyelid.

(Filter) That’s why I say hey man nice shot!

Posts: 1730 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I was just doing that.
definitely entrance above left eye.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8150 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Name names, Hildur. I am not going back to try and find what you're taking about. This thread has expanded by several pages in a very short time. Name names. Show me. Quote the members, post links, whatever.

I am SICK AND TIRED of you whining that I have it out for you. If you think you are so Goddamned mistreated, LEAVE. Do you undertsand?

Show me what you're talking about, or not, but one thing is for sure: you are going to stop pissing and moaning that I "have it out" for you. This is my forum. I don't have to put up with shit like this. STOP. WHINING. And try to take responsibility for your own behavior. Try to understand what I'm saying to you, which is that you say some really odd shit, react in odd ways, and I am NOT going to go back and chase down the source of YOUR problems. SHOW ME, OR BE QUIET ABOUT IT.

No more. I don't want to hear another Goddamned word about poor little Hildur getting mistreated by the big bad mean admin.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109014 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So you admit you didn't read the thread in order. Got it. Goodbye.

Posts: 843 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:

Bye bye...

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3633 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
You're an idiot.

posted Hide Post
Well……bye.!

"The more People I meet, the more I like Dogs."

Posts: 2948 | Location: Houston,Texas | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's not an airport. You don't have to announce your departure.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6775 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Rifle reported as an AR-15.

ABC News

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16881 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24208 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:
I say that's a threat and USSS needs to pay her a visit.

Twitter/X is loaded with stuff like this right now. I had to stop reading it, it was pissing me off.

This is what happens when the media and campaign ads on TV, internet, YouTube, even the side bars in email are nothing but gaslighting how evil a group or individual are/is coupled with people who have not been taught to evaluate information and make their own decisions.

You keep inundating people with this crap and a portion of them will buy it. In a country of 300M people that can be a lot of misled idiots.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38196 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
"4:21 PM PT -- A source who has spoken with a member of the Secret Service tells TMZ, Trump was not hit by a bullet. Rather, a bullet hit his teleprompter and the glass struck him by the ear. "

A distinction without a difference. Roll Eyes

quote:
posted by Hildur:
The Secret Service failed.

How? Nobody can be protected 100% all the time, especially in a huge crowd. Are they supposed to have him hide in a bunker all the time, or ride around in a popemobile?

No, but maybe they could have spotted a rooftop sniper with drones, satellite, combined with fancy AI software "looking" for movement on rooftops, etc. I went to a presidential rally one time on a secure Navy base, and Secret Service/FBI/NSA police type guys all decked out in technical black and some serious high dollar non-retail type binocs, were on the tallest building on the compound, scanning everything, and could see every rooftop within shooting range. They would have NOT have ignored anyone walking around on a roof within visual and shooting range. So yea, maybe someone wasn't doing their job, or maybe Pres Trump no longer rated for that level of protection. Just guessing.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8914 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Please tell me that CNN post is not real.

Posts: 20557 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
ABC News:

quote:
Trump says he was shot in ear at campaign rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Silv44pPDw

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13489 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Yeah, some kind of memo went out tonight to the media, telling them to downplay this and avoid calling it what it is, friend of mine just reported that ABC keeps calling it a “security incident” and avoiding the whole assassination attempt wording.

WTAF, we have President Donald Trump who literally just got shot in the head and they are rushing to downplay this and make it out to be just an “incident”?

Posts: 34517 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post