SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 ... 1146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
alleged pic of dead shooter on net.
not sure if I should post it.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8153 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
^^^ It's already been posted several times on page 994, 995, and 997

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23654 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
alleged pic of dead shooter on net.
not sure if I should post it.

Page 997

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6896 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hildur:
I don't want to hear it.
You don't want to hear what?

Do me a favor- try to make sense when you post.

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:

Dang. Unhinged, indeed.

Having a fit like that, videoing it, and driving all the while? Downright dangerous, I believe.

God bless America.

Posts: 13864 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
not that one.

this one.

delete if not allowed

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8153 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
We came very close to having to endure OJ Simpson not guilty type of celebrations right now.

Posts: 7631 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
I don't want to hear it.
You don't want to hear what?

Do me a favor- try to make sense when you post.

It's no secret you have it out for me. If I quoted the members talking about the lack of Secret Service resources you'd probably reprimand me for cluttering the thread. Anyone with a brain can read my post and understand the context. If you can't then that's on you.

I was right about the Secret Service fucking up though. The members who were trying to defend Trump GETTING SHOT IN THE HEAD are awfully quiet now, aren't they?

Posts: 843 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
If this ain’t the goddamnedest election.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32002 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Remember... a lot of people will be more than happy to have 'seen the whole thing" in front of a news camera.

Four people, standing side by side, in full clear view of the event will give you 4 different versions of what happened.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38203 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1812297150442946877

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1812297150442946877" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 777px; display: block; border: medium; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: center 85px; background-size: 200px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I say that's a threat and USSS needs to pay her a visit.

Also, someone needs to show her employer this, and make a point that she is deranged and possibly a danger.

ARman

Posts: 3213 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's no secret you have it out for me.
This is not me having it out for you. I'm reading your posts and you're saying shit that makes no sense.

GROW THE FUCK UP. STOP PLAYING THE FUCKING VICTIM LIKE TEACHER THINKS YOU'RE A BAD BOY. I'M TIRED OF YOUR STUPID SHIT

BEHAVE YOURSELF. STRIVE TO BE CLEAR IN YOUR COMMENTS. STOP WHINING ABOUT ME "HAVING IT OUT FOR YOU." YOU'RE NOT THAT IMPORTANT TO ME.

THE SQUEAKY WHEEL GETS THE GREASE.

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT?
quote:
The members who were trying to defend Trump GETTING SHOT IN THE HEAD are awfully quiet now, aren't they?
WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
If its true, it’s classic Trump

https://x.com/sentdefender/sta...c5AImQQlqvaHSb-My44A

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1812285207900492153" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 297px; display: block; border: medium; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: center 85px; background-size: 200px auto; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I can’t wait to see video of that.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32002 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:

Twitter/X is loaded with stuff like this right now. I had to stop reading it, it was pissing me off.

Posts: 17621 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:

Twitter/X is loaded with stuff like this right now. I had to stop reading it, it was pissing me off.

She said WE so they all need a visit plus alot of celebs we know.

Posts: 3776 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Let all of them step out and make themselves known.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44458 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Hmmm…doesn’t look Chinese…

I do find it curious how little interest the media seems to be showing in actually identifying the shooter/additional suspect/subjects of interest.

Posts: 1621 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scuba Steve Sig:
quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:
We’re all speculating on the USSS and the perimeter around the event this evening. I have my concerns as well, but I can also say, I worked at the White House, traveling with the President, Vice President and First Lady. It was years ago and some things have changed, but former Presidents and candidates don’t get the number of agents as the current POTUS, but close. So before I condemn the USSS on their handling of an event, I want to see after action investigations and I also want to see the details on what really happened. Could this be an issue of not having the personnel required? Could it be things were missed? I don’t know at this point.

What I see now is people grandstanding on social media and TV saying things that in many cases don’t make sense.

I was thinking the same thing. I've watched numerous Presidents and President hopefuls come to Iowa when every 4 years national politicians make it a point to visit. The security presence of an active President is far different than a past or candidate. Trump doesn't get two Beasts when he is traveling now, I doubt there is helicopter support, they aren't shutting down the whole travel route for the motorcade. Do you remember the video of him leaving court in New York? His motorcade got stuck in traffic.

I bet (hope) security will be far different from now on in this campaign.

I hope you are right and suspect there will be massive changes.

I’ve seen where a president was arriving at an airport and the counter sniper team spotted someone with a gun on the far side of an airport. The guy turned out to be rabbit hunting, no threat, but still a scary situation.

At the end of the day USSS does what it can with the resources they have. They also use many outside agencies for help.

Let’s wait until we see after action reports and we all understand what really happened. Sometimes it takes time for the real story to come out.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6528 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Great shot. If you turn the photo 90 degrees and enlarge it, you can see a bullet entry hole just above the left eyelid.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:
Let’s wait until we see after action reports and we all understand what really happened. Sometimes it takes time for the real story to come out.

We're still waiting on the manifesto. Do you really think this'll be released any time soon?

Posts: 20563 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post