SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 ... 1146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9435 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrw:
Incredible picture of Trump at the moment of the shot and what appears to be the bullet trail just behind his head.

Trump and bullet trail on X

^^^^

Posts: 12575 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Yeah, doesn't look like a teleprompter screen to me.

Posts: 9404 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Just beat you to it.

copy that

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
quote:
Incredible picture of Trump at the moment of the shot and what appears to be the bullet trail just behind his head.

Holy Frick.

0:01

Posts: 4280 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I don't know if it was said before, but I'm hearing that Trump's SS agents have been asking for more resources but the requests have been ignored by the Biden admin.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5519 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Having just a small understanding of what the USSS does on a Presidential detail, it's hard to believe anyone can crawl up on a rooftop and take several shots at a former President, but someone did.

I'm thankful for our nation that Trump is ok and it's awful someone attending the rally lost their life.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9748 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
quote:

^^^^

Wait…..am I missing something? I don’t see how the bleachers and people sitting on them behind Trump would be out of the picture….even with that photo taken from the ground the bleachers on the live news channels are still high enough to be in the picture I think????? Photoshop bullshiy going on here? Am I wrong?

Posts: 3157 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was out and about this morning at a popular touristy place nearby...was pleased to see quite a few young people (think high school ages) wearing Trump hats. But yes, whoever was behind this event just guaranteed DJT's victory.

Posts: 3385 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
There were other sets of bleachers off camera

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6896 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cgode:
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
quote:

^^^^

Wait…..am I missing something? I don’t see how the bleachers and people sitting on them behind Trump would be out of the picture….even with that photo taken from the ground the bleachers on the live news channels are still high enough to be in the picture I think????? Photoshop bullshiy going on here? Am I wrong?

Nope it looks right, power lines in the bottom right corner. Photographer was shooting from his feet.

Posts: 3776 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
President Trump’s statement:

quote:
"I want to thank The United States Secret Service, and all of Law Enforcement, for their rapid response on the shooting that just took place in Butler, Pennsylvania. Most importantly, I want to extend my condolences to the family of the person at the Rally who was killed, and also to the family of another person that was badly injured. It is incredible that such an act can take place in our Country. Nothing is known at this time about the shooter, who is now dead. I was shot with a bullet that pierced the upper part of my right ear. I knew immediately that something was wrong in that I heard a whizzing sound, shots, and immediately felt the bullet ripping through the skin. Much bleeding took place, so I realized then what was happening. GOD BLESS AMERICA!"

The man talked about the victims first, himself last. If it were BHO, it would have been "me, me, me" first.

Q

Posts: 27512 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The self control of the crowd behind him is really remarkable. It would be easy to imagine them panicking and trampling one another.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11207 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P226RN:
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
That bullet missing Trump's brain by an inch – that was miraculous.

Truly by the grace of God.

Absolutely right. I am praying for President Trump and for our nation and I thank God almighty that Trump is alive tonight.

Posts: 2449 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
The self control of the crowd behind him is really remarkable. It would be easy to imagine them panicking and trampling one another.

I'm not so sure it was self control but rather a total lack of situational awareness.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3350 | Location: Grapevine TX/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Crossed the Rubicon.

Posts: 11414 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
My country just changed today and will never be the same. God bless this man and keep him safe. The rest I must keep inside.

Posts: 5905 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/dbongino/status/1812295745921257983

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9435 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Just heard an interview with a former SS agent. She indicated that during campaign season the SS is stretched thin protecting candidates. Their primary responsibility is the US President. They have to leverage state and local assets to fill in gaps if they don't have sufficient resources to cover multiple overlapping events.

Most organizations (regardless of type) don't ha
tens of people on the bench ready to step in. Everyone operates below optimal staffing.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38203 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11220 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post