SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 ... 1147
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Page 997.

But this thread has legs.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Helluva way to reach page 1000

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Wolf Blitzer that asswipe just said Trump is just as quilty with the hyperbole and the guest said
Who's in the hospital!

Posts: 3776 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

I had that thought too.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3350 | Location: Grapevine TX/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I don't know about you and yours, but my wife and I are are praying our thanks to God for deflecting the bullet meant to kill our future President.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7275 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
If I can go to Ollie's and get a drone for fifty bucks to get video of where my goats have wandered off to...

How would they not have a group of drones in formation with a interleave video recording the entirety of the event from the air?

Hint: the security detail prolly already has drones that cost more than $50 (and no goats).

Posts: 9404 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Events described by rally attendee who was in the bleachers near where others were shot.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IntrepidTraveler:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

I had that thought too.

Same. If you had told me back in 2015 after the first debate... any of this course of events, I wouldn't have believed you.

Posts: 17622 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Someone with meme powers needs to caption that Trump picture with, “It looks like the shooter missed president Trump and killed the communist Democrat Party.”

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
That bullet missing Trump's brain by an inch – that was miraculous.

Truly by the grace of God.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5187 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
We’re all speculating on the USSS and the perimeter around the event this evening. I have my concerns as well, but I can also say, I worked at the White House, traveling with the President, Vice President and First Lady. It was years ago and some things have changed, but former Presidents and candidates don’t get the number of agents as the current POTUS, but close. So before I condemn the USSS on their handling of an event, I want to see after action investigations and I also want to see the details on what really happened. Could this be an issue of not having the personnel required? Could it be things were missed? I don’t know at this point.

What I see now is people grandstanding on social media and TV saying things that in many cases don’t make sense.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6528 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope the Trump campaign raises a billion dollars this week.

Posts: 797 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
Incredible picture of Trump at the moment of the shot and what appears to be the bullet trail just behind his head.

Trump and bullet trail on X

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1748 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xd45man:
I hope the Trump campaign raises a billion dollars this week.

As do I.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6528 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrw:
Incredible picture of Trump at the moment of the shot and what appears to be the bullet trail just behind his head.

Trump and bullet trail on X

Wild

Posts: 6400 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I just made another donation.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One law enforcement source said the shooter knew where the outer protective perimeter was established by the USSS. The shooter knew what building would provide an unobstructed view of the podium. The shooter knew that he would have unobstructed access to the roof. The shooter was able to get off several shots before the Secret Service killed him. This is not an indication of a grand conspiracy. What it says is that the shooter carefully planned the assassination attempt. It's unlikely that this assassination attempt was some sort of a same day whim by some crazy.

Posts: 1072 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P226RN:
quote:

Man has a Guardian Angel, I have no doubt.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P226RN:
quote:

And as others have said, possibly due to the fact that he heard the first shot and turned his head.

Posts: 6400 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Yea, our man Trump stood back up and showed the whole world what he is made of. Representing the fighting spirit of Americans throughout our history that got back up and kept moving forward. MAGA

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post