SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Guys

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
In his Univision townhall last night, he came up with a very measured answer to a difficult question, devoid of any malevolence, off the cuff.

https://x.com/CollinRugg/statu...ews-kamala-harris%2F

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17228 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
The man can be coarse, abrasive, but he does have class. They hate him and paint him as a doofus and a tyrant because he has no patience for bullshit, and that’s all they have. It’s a matter of knowing when which approach is the correct one, and Trump has that also. The most successful men I had the privilege of interacting with over the course of my career had a similar manner.

Posts: 17704 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Who would have ever guessed that the biggest gift to the Trump campaign in the final two weeks would be…Kamala Harris?

It becomes more and more clear why they had to hide her like that, this is just amazing to watch play out!

Posts: 34728 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
"I'm gon win."

Every bit of Kamala's candidacy for President of the United States would be hilarious if it were not so serious. It's like Mickey Mouse wanting to be a Navy Seal.

But I would recommend that we not talk about a landslide for Trump. Some supporters might become complacent.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11218 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
It's like Mickey Mouse wanting to be a Navy Seal.

quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
But I would recommend that we not talk about a landslide for Trump. Some supporters might become complacent.

It's absolutely going to take every vote. This needs to be an unquestionable landslide. It needs to be an undeniable mandate from the people to the establishment. I'm under no illusion that it'll shut them up, but if it's numbers like Reagan or better, it'll be strong signal to the class of people running things that they don't have the grip on things that they think they do.

Posts: 17704 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Kamalo delenda est.

Posts: 18437 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34728 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
No surprises here from our “highly esteemed shit-bags across the aisle”. . .

https://x.com/EricLDaugh/status/1846983990697512989

Posts: 3598 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Mad

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39324 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's hot air and nothing more, guaranteed.

Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Another example of the peace loving tolerant left.

Posts: 3545 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Isn't voter intimidation a crime of some sort? Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14174 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
FAFO...

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8644 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
We're going to win this election. Unfortunately, we can't vote leftist out of the country. I don't completely dismiss the idea that these projecting idiots would try to stage an actual insurrection... for 'democracy'.

Posts: 2060 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yeah, 2016 will pale in comparison to this year. These fuckers' heads will really explode this time around.

Q

Posts: 27695 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
Another example of the peace loving tolerant left.

Looks to me like (yet another) threat to democracy.

Posts: 20665 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Shocked I tell you.

Now the question is, how long before liberals start sending themselves threatening letters and waving them in front of the media.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38299 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
I don't completely dismiss the idea that these projecting idiots would try to stage an actual insurrection... for 'democracy'.

"Many squaws will sing the Death Song. Many lodges will be empty."
- Chief John Big Tree (as Pony That Walks)
She Wore A Yellow Ribbon, 1949

Posts: 2538 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post