SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 ... 1204
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12562 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if the pandemic is over yet, or whether it's just going to go on forever...??!!

Posts: 2711 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
Does anyone know if the pandemic is over yet, or whether it's just going to go on forever...??!!

Forever and Ever, Amen - Randy Travis

Also:

White House wants simultaneous COVID, flu shots: ‘This is why God gave us two arms’

Link

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4210 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
I wonder if that's what the "science" says.

Posts: 2711 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
My entire household is recovering from Covid, all of us vaccinated. It was fairly mild compared to the strep we had preceding the Covid. I did lose taste and smell for a bit but it seems to be coming back. Gone all this time avoiding Covid and then bam, we all get it. Wasn’t the most fun I’ve ever had on sick days. Apparently this strain is very contagious. I’ve done my obligatory home jail time of 5 days.

Posts: 6003 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
White House wants simultaneous COVID, flu shots: ‘This is why God gave us two arms’
Pushing an additional snake oil injection doesn't surprise me in the least. The question though, is will this criminal administration attempt to force people to take it again or risk the loss of jobs and other parts of life? The 'science' is clear on the lack of utility the shots provide, so I really am curious if Joey Bag of Stupid will go down the totalitarian path yet again with this BS.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Feds reeling from new vax study, lawsuits on social media censorship and COVID stat manipulation

New research estimates COVID vax causes at least 18 "serious adverse events" in young adults for every hospitalization prevented. NIH observational study finds "variety of neuropathic symptoms" post-vaccination.

https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

Makary is a coauthor of a new preprint, not yet peer-reviewed, on the ethics of mandating COVID boosters for young adults that was funded by the pro-COVID vaccine Wellcome Trust charitable foundation.

Led by University of Washington applied medical anthropologist Kevin Bardosh, the study estimates that at least 22,000 "previously uninfected adults aged 18-29 must be boosted with an mRNA vaccine to prevent one Covid-19 hospitalisation" while causing 18-98 "serious adverse events," based on CDC and "sponsor-reported" data.

These include 1.7 to 3 "booster-associated myocarditis cases in males, and 1,373 to 3,234 cases of grade ≥3 reactogenicity which interferes with daily activities," to prevent one hospitalization, the study found. "Given the high prevalence of post-infection immunity, this risk-benefit profile is even less favourable."

https://twitter.com/KevinBardo...rship-and-covid-stat

The National Institutes of Health's own neurology researchers, along with colleagues at Harvard, Johns Hopkins and the Icahn School of Medicine, found "a variety of neuropathic symptoms" within a month of COVID vaccination in a small observational study.

Their May preprint found that all self-referred patients — 92% women, median age 40 — reported "sensory symptoms comprising severe face and/or limb paresthesias," while 61% had "orthostasis, heat intolerance and palpitations." More than half had "objective evidence of small-fiber peripheral neuropathy."

TrialSiteNews surfaced the study last week, noting that 39% of patients developed symptoms after their second mRNA dose and 17% "reported mild-transient symptoms after the first jab with full onset after the second dose, raising the possibility of immune priming to the spike protein." Only one was known to have prior infection.

U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty overruled government objections to Fauci and Jean-Pierre answering "interrogatories and document requests," in their White House capacities, for their "external communications" to social media platforms. Fauci must answer in his capacity as National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director as well. Jean-Pierre's response would encompass her predecessor, Jen Psaki, who acknowledged White House pressure to censor a year ago.

Public health agencies are facing perhaps the most serious threats to their control over information since the COVID-19 pandemic started, playing defense in lawsuits that have already exposed substantial federal involvement in censorship and could next uncloak alleged manipulation of data that has driven COVID policy from the start.

A federal judge ordered White House COVID adviser Anthony Fauci and Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre to respond to document requests in a First Amendment lawsuit alleging the feds coerced social media companies to stamp out dissenting COVID claims, some of which the feds now acknowledge have merit.

Because of an untimely sick dog, the Justice Department is behind the eight ball in resisting a "special grand jury" to investigate federal officials for decisions that "significantly compromise[d] the accuracy and integrity of COVID-related data."

Oregon state Sens. Kim Thatcher and Dennis Linthicum and naturopath Henry Ealy went to court in March to compel the impaneling, alleging that statistical manipulation caused "a significant hyperinflation of COVID-19 case, hospitalization, and death counts" and $3.5 trillion in resulting fraudulent taxpayer expenditures.

The CDC's universal promotion of new "bivalent" boosters, authorized by the FDA based in part on eight mice, and a White House plan to make the shots annual are also facing headwinds from increasingly high-profile research on vaccine risk versus benefit.

The White House plan is "is not data-driven and ignores nat[ural] imm[unity] & concerns of immune imprinting from a multi-dose vax strategy," Johns Hopkins University medical professor and National Academy of Medicine member Marty Makary tweeted.

https://twitter.com/MartyMakar...rship-and-covid-stat

More at link

https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

Posts: 12562 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
How many 54 year olds drop dead of natural causes? Is it more than I realize?

Comedian David A. Arnold, best known for headlining two Netflix comedy specials, died at the age of 54 on Wednesday.

The stand-up funnyman, who was the showrunner of Nickelodeon’s “That Girl Lay Lay” and served as a producer on the “Fuller House” reboot, died “from natural causes” at his home, his family announced.

“It is with great sadness that we confirm the untimely passing of our husband, father, brother and friend, David A. Arnold,” his family told the LA Times.

“David passed away peacefully today in his home and doctors have ruled the cause of death due to natural causes.”

https://nypost.com/2022/09/08/...campaign=android_nyp

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30287 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Well I tested positive yesterday.
Again.
It's a nasty head cold with an unrelenting headache. Temp was 102 yesterday.

Fever broke last night, I feel normal today.

The vaccines and boosters do not work.
They never worked.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Just a week after I got over it.

The doctor blamed my meningitis I had in July for me getting it, no I had a stupid coworker with no leave time left and came in sick with it.

I agree the vaccines and boosters are not effective.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34073 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Just an observation here but...

I don't know anyone (and have not heard of anyone) who has gotten sick w/ COVID and recovered, thus having Natural Immunity, that has later gotten sick w/ COVID a second time,

BUT...

I do know multiple people (and have heard of countless other people) who have been 'Double Vaccinated & Double Boosted' that have later gotten sick w/ COVID multiple times!

Just Sayin... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8773 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:

I don't know anyone (and have not heard of anyone) who has gotten sick w/ COVID and recovered, thus having Natural Immunity, that has later gotten sick w/ COVID a second time,

Yes, several here.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34073 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
^ my son had it in August of 2021 and had a variant in August this year. For some reason I didn’t get it from him and can’t explain that. Unless I had it and had no symptoms. Neither of us has had the jab.
Confirmed thru quick test.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11239 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leavemebe
posted Hide Post
Personally and professionally, I am looking forward to the book from Ed Dowd: They Lied, People Died.

The actuarial data tells the tale.

We are living though one of the biggest crimes in history and it was knowingly perpetrated by people in governments at all levels, industry, media, NGO's and other assorted players who are hoping that their actions will not be exposed. I doubt it is going to work out for them.

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled." Unknown observer of human behavior.

Posts: 670 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

I don't know anyone (and have not heard of anyone) who has gotten sick w/ COVID and recovered, thus having Natural Immunity, that has later gotten sick w/ COVID a second time
One of our members posted his experience, a while ago. He was hit very hard by The Virus, recovered, and got slammed again a year later.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30537 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Of course there are people that haven’t had the ‘vaccine’ that have gotten Covid more than once. And so have people that have had it. Just goes to prove that there’s no reason to get it.

This was all a big power and money grab. These ‘vaccine’ companies got it the cheap and easy way: The halls of congress

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

I don't know anyone (and have not heard of anyone) who has gotten sick w/ COVID and recovered, thus having Natural Immunity, that has later gotten sick w/ COVID a second time
One of our members posted his experience, a while ago. He was hit very hard by The Virus, recovered, and got slammed again a year later.

I have a coworker that has had it three times. Once unvaccinated, twice post vaccination.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20746 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I’ve had it three times that I know of. The first was in January 2020, before the media told us that you’re going to die if you catch it. It was horrible and took me about 3 weeks to recover. I’ve had it twice since then. Both times very mild after about the first day. The last time I was sick for about 12 hours.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37078 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After trillions of dollars spent, and no one has any idea why some people get the sniffles and others get hit hard. Maybe instead of pissing away money on "vaccines" that do nothing beneficial, do some research on WHY.

Its here, most often now about the same as a common cold. Which everyone gets and gets over every year.

Posts: 1038 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I’ve had it three times that I know of. The first was in January 2020, before the media told us that you’re going to die if you catch it. It was horrible and took me about 3 weeks to recover. I’ve had it twice since then. Both times very mild after about the first day. The last time I was sick for about 12 hours.

This sounds exactly like my experience! Only I have just had it twice total. My wife got two shots. She was scared to death of it. She got the Covid a week after my second bout.

Posts: 461 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post