SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Leave

the bats

ALONE!

"It’s the news that public health experts expect but dread: virus-hunting researchers have discovered a new coronavirus in bats that could spell trouble for the human population. The virus can infect human cells and is already able to skirt the immune protection from COVID-19 vaccines.

Reporting in the journal PLoS Pathogens, scientists led by Michael Letko, assistant professor in the Paul Allen School of Public Health at Washington State University, found a group of coronaviruses similar to SARS-CoV-2 that were initially discovered living in bats in Russia in 2020. At the time, scientists did not think the virus, called Khosta-2, posed a threat to people.

But when Letko’s team did a more careful analysis, they found that the virus could infect human cells in the lab, the first warning sign that it could become a possible public health threat. A related virus also found in the Russian bats, Khosta-1, could not enter human cells readily, but Khosta-2 could. Khosta-2 attaches to the same protein, ACE2, that SARS-CoV-2 uses to penetrate human cells. “Receptors on human cells are the way that viruses get into cells,” says Letko. “If a virus can’t get in the door, then it can’t get into the cell, and it’s difficult to establish any type of infection.”

Khosta-2 doesn’t appear to have that problem, since it seems to infect human cells readily. Even more troubling, when Letko combined serum from people who have been vaccinated against COVID-19 with Khosta-2, the antibodies in the serum did not neutralize the virus. The same thing happened when they combined the Khosta-2 virus with serum from people who had recovered from Omicron infections.

“We don’t want to scare anybody ..."

https://time.com/6215810/coron...a-vaccine-resistant/

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
How much more likely is this newly discovered virus to become an epidemic in humans as a result of it being brought into a lab, presumably in a population center, and messed around with? Assuming, that is, that part of the research didn’t include manipulation of the viral DNA to facilitate transmission to human cells.

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yep. "Gain of function research" Roll Eyes

Leave the bats ALONE!

And while your at it, leave the kids ALONE!
:
Europe suffers horrifying 755% increase in Excess Deaths among Children since EMA approved COVID Vaccine for Kids

https://expose-news.com/2022/0...ths-children-europe/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24072 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
VSRF Update Thursday Night: New mRNA Harms for Fertility and Reproduction
Dr. Naomi Wolf and OB/GYN Dr. James Thorp, MD join the call.

https://rumble.com/v1m3044-ful...nd-reproduction.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24072 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

Linky no worry. 404 error.

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:

Linky no worry. 404 error.

It was working fine earlier today. Hmmmm.......strange. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3067 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dr. Aseem Malhotra who promoted COVID-19 vaccine on TV calls for its immediate suspension. Enjoy and God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3067 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
"It’s the news that public health experts expect but dread: virus-hunting researchers have discovered a new coronavirus in bats that could spell trouble for the human population.
The head researcher who just coincidentally is sponsored by Pfizer....

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
Dr. Aseem Malhotra who promoted COVID-19 vaccine on TV calls for its immediate suspension. Enjoy and God Bless Smile

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MtE0I5FqHPs" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

And yet, in the US, the criminally insane, globalist leftist controlled democRAT government is still trundling along with their push to get the poison into younger and younger arms. I’m to the point where I no longer give a shit about “vaccine” whackos and their opinions. I tell them they are fools to be willing Guinea pigs for big pharma and for poisoning their children, adding that mine will be just fine and live long and happy lives.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Biden Thanks Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer He’s Kicking Out over Vaccine Mandate

President Joe Biden on Friday personally called to thank a Coast Guard rescue swimmer — who is facing discharge over Biden’s vaccine mandate — for saving people’s lives during Hurricane Ian.

The White House publicized the call in a press release and Biden himself bragged about calling him.

“I told him how proud of him I was and thanked him for all the work he and his Coasties are doing to save lives,” Biden said of his call to Aviation Survival Technician Second Class Zach Loesch.

The White House press release said he thanked Loesch and Lieutenant Commander Christopher Hooper “for the heroic work that they and their Coast Guard colleagues have performed during search and rescue operations in response to Hurricane Ian.”

“The President thanked them for saving lives and asked for a report on the work that continues to rescue Floridians. He also asked if they needed any additional support that he can provide to accelerate successful rescues; they indicated they have gotten what they need to execute their vital mission,” it said.

Despite Biden thanking Loesch for saving people’s lives, Loesch is due to be kicked out from the Coast Guard in 30-60 days due to Biden’s own mandate that all members of the United States Armed Forces be fully vaccinated, Loesch told Breitbart News on Saturday.

Loesch had submitted a request for religious accommodation, as well as an appeal, but both were denied, according to Loesch.

“If I had asked any of the people I saved yesterday if they wanted to come with me even though I am unvaccinated, every single one of them would have said ‘yes,'” he said.

Loesch personally pulled out a disabled woman and her husband who were trapped in their back bedroom with a couch jammed in the doorway. He kicked through a wall in order to free them.

Once they were freed, he went back to retrieve her wheelchair, securing it to his own body as he was hoisted up by a Coast Guard helicopter. Loesch also rescued several dogs and cats.

Loesch said he did not want to bring up his pending discharge to Biden — who is essentially his commander-in-chief — and ruin the call.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...out-vaccine-mandate/

-rduckwor

Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Loesch said he did not want to bring up his pending discharge to Biden — who is essentially his commander-in-chief — and ruin the call.

Why the hell not? His decision of course but FJB. FJB is tyrannically and w/o any pragmatic justification adversely affecting his life. It's all about personal and political gains. Make the point - he and other unvaccinated CG are still more than capable of saving lives to the immense gratitude of those saved.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
New movie: "Safe and Effective"
Less than an hour long, it takes an honest look at the safety and efficacy of the COVID vaccines as well as addressing issues such as censorship.

-rduckwor

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33774 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
Well…you and I, and the bulk of the country, knew this was a YUGE nothing burger from the get-go. It was just an exercise to see how far the Communists in this country could brain-wash the sheeple masses and achieve mind control. And now we know…

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Decision to Recommend Against COVID-19 Vaccines for Young Adult Males

On October 7, the Office of Florida’s Surgeon General Joseph A. Ladapo, MD, PhD, issued an announcement recommending “against males aged 18 to 39 from receiving mRNA Covid-19 vaccines.” [link] This created quite a stir as his advice goes against the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and numerous other scientific organizations.

Dr. Ladapo cited a Florida health dept study showing an 84% increase in the incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination. Immediately Dr. Ladapo became a target by federal officials, big tech and defensive media. {Direct Rumble Link} Dr. Ladapo appeared on Tucker Carlson last night to discuss.
WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehou...t-males/#more-238508

-rduckwor

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33774 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Isn’t it odd that this story isn’t being carried by any MSM? Here you have a Pfizer executive admitting their “vaccine” does nothing to mitigate the spread of Covid which was the basis for trying to force this poison down everyone’s throats- a lie touted by that piece of shit Biden with his bullshit “get the vaccine, you won’t get Covid” speech. The admission destroys the “vaccine” passport program suggestion that was taken up by so many countries. It completely wipes out the narrative that boosters will have the effect they promise it will have.

Where are the media outlets covering this bombshell story?

Crickets.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Isn’t it odd that this story isn’t being carried by any MSM? Here you have a Pfizer executive admitting their “vaccine” does nothing to mitigate the spread of Covid which was the basis for trying to force this poison down everyone’s throats...

It's not "odd". They were all complicit.

BUT it is getting out... albeit slowly and by other means than the MSM:

Pfizer Exec Admits Under Oath: 'We Never Tested COVID Vaccine Against Transmission'

A senior Pfizer executive has admitted under oath that the company never tested their Covid “vaccine” to see if it prevented transmission...

https://www.zerohedge.com/covi...against-transmission

As Jack Phillips reports via The Epoch Times, member of the European Parliament, Rob Roos, asked during a session:

“Was the Pfizer COVID vaccine tested on stopping the transmission of the virus before it entered the market? Did we know about stopping immunization before it entered the market?”

Pfizer’s Janine Small, president of international developed markets, said in response:

“No … You know, we had to … really move at the speed of science to know what is taking place in the market.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...mission_4788577.html

Yesterday I reported about the Pfizer exec who admitted to the EU parliament that its so-called “vaccine” was never even intended to prevent infection. They didn’t even test for that. Why would they? The were running at the “speed of science,” whatever that is. Pfizer was heroically working around the clock to make a brand new kind of vaccine, a vaccine that kind of treats illness instead of stopping infection. If people wanted to wrongly assume that the drug stopped infections, well, that’s on them.

It’s rapidly becoming a bigger story than I thought it would. You might say it is developing at the speed of science.

It might even be a tipping point.

Whichever, the story has been BLOWING UP, and the narrative machine is running at the highest setting trying to control things. Their best pushback narrative they’ve been able to come up with is that “Pfizer never SAID it would stop infections.” Then they point out that there is some obscure medical/scientific language buried deep in the footnotes of Pfizers’ clinical trial documents — which weren’t available to us until after a two-year legal battle – making it perfectly clear to anyone with three decades of training in drug trials and time to read thousands of dense pages that Pfizer EVEN SAID the trials weren’t about infection control.

So.

Echoing the new narrative, someone challenged me yesterday in the comments after I asked, “what about the 95% efficacy? 95% of WHAT?” I presume the commenter was well intentioned, but they (kindly) lectured me on the science of how these kinds of vaccines CAN’T POSSIBLY stop infections and the 95% figure clearly referred to the relative risk reduction or something.

Silly me. How could I have got the wrong idea? Maybe I should’ve studied the subject matter harder. Or, maybe I got the wrong idea from covid “experts” like that worthless waste of space, lying liar Eric Topol:

In case the print is too small, Eric claimed an “overwhelming 95% efficacy of these vaccines to PREVENT INFECTION.” Not an “overwhelming 95% efficacy to reduce relative risk.” So the real problem is not what Pfizer did, or even what it may have buried in the legal documents it submitted to the FDA and then fought to keep hidden for two years.

The real problem is how Pfizer lied about it.

Next, once we start producing the receipts, they’ll say we should never have listened to empty-headed dummies like Eric Topol. But nope. Oh, no. They’re not getting off that easy. First, we WEREN’T listening to Eric Topol. The media and government were. Second, where were all these “it was so obvious” armchair quarterbacks two years ago, when they might have actually been helpful?

Nowhere, that’s where.

But third, and most important, note the parenthetical after Eric’s explanation. He said he got the information “(from the FDA briefing documents)”. Eric didn’t make the 95% thing up. He was citing the GOVERNMENT. And where’d the greedy drones in the government get that idea?

They got that idea from Pfizer, the prince of lies. And of course Moderna, which can be the drag queen of lies if it wants to.

In fact, Pfizer has been carefully pushing the lie that the drugs prevented infection. Receipts:

Early 2021:

“Prevent” covid-19. Not “mitigate” covid-19.

But most importantly: IF ONLY PFIZER KNEW, WHY DIDN’T PFIZER SAY SOMETHING WHEN PEOPLE MISTAKENLY STARTED HURTING FOLKS FOR NOT TAKING THE DRUGS?

That is an unanswerable question. Because none of those questions can be answered, it shows that the narrative engineers made a gigantic mistake claiming Pfizer always knew the drugs wouldn’t stop infections. The narrative engineers screwed up.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...true&isFreemail=true

-rduckwor

Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
700 million people will DIE from COVID injections, says Dr. David Martin

Friday, October 07, 2022 by: Ethan Huff
Tags: badhealth, badmedicine, covid-19, Dangerous Medicine, David Martin, depopulation, microvascular, pandemic, Peter Halligan, Robert Young, spike proteins, Steve Kirsch, vaccination, vaccine, vaccine damage, Vaccine deaths, WHO, Wuhan coronavirus

This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author
Bypass censorship by sharing this link:
New
https://citizens.news/663693.html

Image: 700 million people will DIE from COVID injections, says Dr. David Martin

(Natural News) It is a chilling thought to think of just how many people in the coming months and years are going to die because of getting “vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19).

According to Dr. David Martin, as many as 700 million people worldwide will succumb to an early grave because of the shots, which we know flood a person’s body with deadly, clot-forming spike proteins (Related: Fauci Flu shots are also causing people to go bald).

Martin came up with this number after poring through data from the World Health Organization’s (WHO) “Decade of Vaccines” vision, which was put together in collaboration with billionaire eugenicist Bill Gates, who lives to vaccinate.

It was in 2011 when the WHO announced the Decade of Vaccines plan, which aims to depopulate the world by about 15 percent. That figure amounts to about 700 million people.

Back in August 2021, Dr. Robert Young estimated that 500 million people worldwide had already at that time been injured by the jabs, with possibly 35 million deaths.

This past August, Steve Kirsch threw out a more conservative ballpark figure of 12 million deaths from covid jabbing, based on an estimate of one death per 1,000 doses.

“We are killing nearly close to 10,000 people every single day,” Kirsch wrote.
“It’s going to get much worse,” Martin warns

That same month, Peter Halligan pieced together data suggesting that as many as 20 million people have thus far died from the shots, while a whopping 2.2 billion have suffered at least one injury.

https://www.naturalnews.com/20...-will-kill-700m.html

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post