SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 ... 1204
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
OSHA Demands Not To Know Things

Axiom: ‘In order to advance a communist ideological belief system, the rulers must *pretend* not to know things’.

Individually, in groups, or in the systems they construct, that axiom has always been true.

The Dept of Labor and OSHA standard on adverse Vaccine events:

“OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904’s recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination”

The Biden administration is forcing you to take the jab in order to work, and simultaneously the Biden administration doesn’t want the employer to tell them about workers who are injured by the jab. Simply more evidence the vaccine mandate is not about your health.

https://theconservativetreehou...-things/#more-218711

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23931 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chicago Begins Placing Police Officers On "No-Pay Leave" Status Amid Vaccine Showdown

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...mid-vaccine-showdown

The Hill is confirming that the Chicago Police Department has begun placing officers on unpaid leave on Monday night into Tuesday for not being in compliance with the department's Covid mandate to disclose vaccination.

Perhaps wishing to avoid the kind of crime spree chaos sure to unfold by mass firings of officers (even more so than "typical" weekends that see high numbers of shootings), which the police union predicted will be as much as 50% of the force, Mayor Lori Lightfoot has so far indicated a "very small number" of officers have been placed on "no-pay status". Likely the city's strategy is to fire small groups of officers in piecemeal fashion in hopes of avoiding the kind of large-scale revolt that's coming.

Lightfoot claimed they've had "multiple opportunities" to come into compliance, after the last Friday deadline has come and gone for officers to upload their individual vaccination status to an online city portal, which many also say is a violation of personal medical freedom. She's since dramatically accused the union of leading an "insurrection".

Fraternal Order of Police President John Catanzara, who was issued a "gag order" by a city court over the weekend in attempts to prevent the union from encouraging officers to resist Lightfoot's dictates, has said that about 50 officers have been placed on unpaid status so far as of Tuesday morning.

Posts: 12562 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Chicago Begins Placing Police Officers On "No-Pay Leave" Status Amid Vaccine Showdown

WOW!!! Eek Eek BOTH pure equine fecal matter!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11048 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
quote:

WOW!!! Eek Eek BOTH pure equine fecal matter!!
Talk about committing suicide. Lightweight is trying to fire just enough cops to scare the rest into compliance. I hope it doesn't work and they stand strong. Regardless, Chicago is likely to become even more of a shooting gallery. And since the Biden administration is criminal at its core, this OSHA change doesn't surprise me in the least. Watch Slo Joe's approval rating continue to plummet in the abyss.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

It's all starting people. Look, I chose to get my first shot of Moderna, but it's 100% wrong to be forcing people into this under threat of termination.

The backlash is beginning and these companies are panicking now:

Southwest drops plan to put unvaccinated staff on unpaid leave starting in December

Posts: 33578 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post

Posts: 22850 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
PASig, you complied. You could of "chose" not to.

I think we all understand the situation you and many others are being faced with.

Many believe in time this will be put to rest. Fighting with all means necessary will buy the time for those who firmly believe this is their choice. No one else's.

I would encourage those who face similar situations do not give in (comply) if you do not want it. There are options.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19104 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
PASig, you complied. You could of "chose" not to.

I think we all understand the situation you and many others are being faced with.

Many believe in time this will be put to rest. Fighting with all means necessary will buy the time for those who firmly believe this is their choice. No one else's.

I would encourage those who face similar situations do not give in (comply) if you do not want it. There are options.

I chose to get the vaccine because the death of my 27 year old nephew from Covid shook me quite a bit and made this soon to be 49 year old guy with sleep apnea and A-fib who also has a 1 year old daughter and two sons ages 4 and 6 think about NOT wanting to leave them without a Dad.

My choice, I'm not complying with shit.

Posts: 33578 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Lockheed Martin just dropped the hammer today: get the vaccine by 8 Dec 2021 or GTFO*

*with medical exemptions to be adjudicated by Medical and religious exemptions to be adjudicated by the LM “Diversity & Inclusion”department so you know how THAT’S going to go
Roll Eyes

Compliance or

Nobody is going to fault you PA for complying to your employers mandate. People are going have to do what they have to.

Hopefully the swing back to backing off these mandates is going to continue and grow so our nation can get back on track and get this "shit" behind us soon.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19104 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Lockheed Martin just dropped the hammer today: get the vaccine by 8 Dec 2021 or GTFO*

*with medical exemptions to be adjudicated by Medical and religious exemptions to be adjudicated by the LM “Diversity & Inclusion”department so you know how THAT’S going to go
Roll Eyes

Compliance or

Nobody is going to fault you PA for complying to your employers mandate. People are going have to do what they have to.

I CHOSE to get my first Moderna shot on October 4 before I posted that on October 11 when it came out.

It was my nephew's death that prompted me, not Numbnuts Biden

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
PASig, you complied.
You could of "chose" not to.

I chose to get the vaccine ....

My choice , I'm not complying with shit.

Exactly ~ everyone should make their own decisions and choosing "to" is not "complying".

I think if the Bite-Me Administration just lest nature take it's course, muzzled Fauci, let the competition with meds to flourish then there would not be so many rethinking the motives of the Government.
When you take away freedom and choice then how can you trust anything they say?

Posts: 22850 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Exactly ~ everyone should make their own decisions and choosing "to" is not "complying".
I think if the Bite-Me Administration just lest nature take it's course, muzzled Fauci, let the competition with meds to flourish then there would not be so many rethinking the motives of the Government.
When you take away freedom and choice then how can you trust anything they say?

Right! PASig made his own choice. He wasn't forced or coerced into "complying".

Fauci and Biden continue to lie their asses off.

Clearly, we’re not dealing with either logic, science or health. The effort to vaccinate the whole world, whether they need it or not, is about control and greed.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 23931 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
No clinical trials to see if this is safe?

What do you think all this jab nonsense is? Anyone who takes the jab (any EUA jab) is part of a phase three trial. Sure, they’re doing their best not to keep records, to cover up adverse reactions, etc, but it’s still phase three. Don’t it make you want to get jabbed? Or jabbed again?

Posts: 6868 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Talk about committing suicide. Lightweight is trying to fire just enough cops to scare the rest into compliance. I hope it doesn't work and they stand strong. Regardless, Chicago is likely to become even more of a shooting gallery. And since the Biden administration is criminal at its core, this OSHA change doesn't surprise me in the least. Watch Slo Joe's approval rating continue to plummet in the abyss.

If her detail caught the blue flu and all called in sick I wonder if she’d be smart enough to rethink?

Posts: 6868 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Well, it defunding the police won't work, we'll just fire them.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Moderna: A Company ‘In Need of a Hail Mary’
by Whitney Webb

Before COVID-19, Moderna was in danger of hemorrhaging investors, as persistent safety concerns and other doubts about its mRNA delivery system threatened its entire product pipeline. Fear caused by the pandemic crisis made those concerns largely evaporate, even though there is no proof that they were ever resolved.

Those analyzing the COVID-19 crisis and its effects have mostly focused on how its disruptive nature has led to major shifts and recalibrations throughout society and the economy. Such disruption has also lent itself to a variety of agendas that had required an event of “reset” potential in order to be realized.

In the case of the vaccine industry, COVID-19 has led to dramatic changes in how federal agencies manage the approval of medical countermeasures during a declared crisis, how trials for vaccine candidates are conducted, how the public perceives vaccination, and even how the term “vaccine” is defined.

Such shifts, though obvious, have provoked praise from some and sharp criticism from others, with the latter category being largely censored from public discourse on television, in print, and online. However, in objectively analyzing such seismic changes, it’s clear that most of these shifts in vaccine development and vaccine policy dramatically favor speed and the implementation of new and experimental technology at the expense of safety and thorough study.

In the case of vaccines, it can be argued that no one benefitted more from these changes than the developers of the COVID-19 vaccines themselves, particularly the pharmaceutical and biotechnology company Moderna.

Not only did the COVID-19 crisis obliterate hurdles that had previously prevented Moderna from taking a single product to market, it also dramatically reversed the company’s fortunes. Indeed, from 2016 right up until the emergence of COVID-19, Moderna could barely hold it together, as it was shedding key executives, top talent, and major investors at an alarming rate.

Essentially, Moderna’s promise of “revolutionizing” medicine and the remarkable salesmanship and fund-raising capabilities of the company’s top executive, Stéphane Bancel, were the main forces keeping it afloat.

In the years leading up to the COVID-19 crisis, Moderna’s promises — despite Bancel’s efforts — rang increasingly hollow, as the company’s long-standing penchant for extreme secrecy meant that — despite nearly a decade in business — it had never been able to definitively prove that it could deliver the “revolution” it had continually assured investors was right around the corner.

This was compounded by major issues with patents held by a hostile competitor that threatened Moderna’s ability to turn a profit on anything it might manage to take to market, as well as major issues with its mRNA delivery system that led them to abandon any treatment that would require more than one dose because of toxicity concerns.

The latter issue, though largely forgotten and/or ignored by media today, should be a major topic in the COVID-19 booster debate, given that there is still no evidence that Moderna ever resolved the toxicity issue that arose in multi-dose products.

In this first installment of a two-part series, the dire situation in which Moderna found itself immediately prior to the emergence of COVID-19 is discussed in detail, revealing that Moderna — very much like the now disgraced company Theranos — had long been a house of cards with sky-high valuations completely disconnected from reality.

Part 2 will explore how that reality would have come crashing down sometime in 2020 or 2021 were it not for the advent of the COVID-19 crisis and Moderna’s subsequent partnership with the US government and the highly unusual processes involving its vaccine’s development and approval.

(more)
https://noqreport.com/2021/10/...need-of-a-hail-mary/

-rduckwor

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
More evil on the way:

White House Details Plan To "Quickly" Vaccinate 28M Children Age 5-11

The Biden administration on Wednesday unveiled its plan to 'quickly' vaccinate roughly 28 million children age 5-11, pending authorization from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

The jab - which doesn't prevent transmission of Covid-19 will be available at pediatricians, local pharmacies, and possibly even at schools, according to the White House, which expects FDA authorization of the Pfizer shot for children - the least likely to fall seriously ill or die from the virus, in a matter of weeks, according to the Associated Press.

Meanwhile, the White House is rolling out an 'advertising' campaign to convince parents and kids that the vaccine is safe and effective. According to the report, "the administration believes trusted messengers — educators, doctors, and community leaders — will be vital to encouraging vaccinations."

https://www.zerohedge.com/covi...8m-children-age-5-11

-rduckwor

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

This is a gross evil I find difficult to even contemplate as it leaves me infuriated.

Over my dead body my girls will be getting this experimental shot just to make some neurotic, cowardly adults feel better. Fucking ghouls.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30287 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

I will be clear here:

Anyone who comes from the gov't or anywhere else with a needle of that stuff for ANY of my children against our will is getting turned into a grease spot.

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I will be clear here:

Anyone who comes from the gov't or anywhere else with a needle of that stuff for ANY of my children against our will is getting turned into a grease spot.

You’re far from alone.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15497 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post