SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
More than 40% of TSA employees could quit and no one would notice or care, anyway.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
More than 40% of TSA employees could quit and no one would notice or care, anyway.

I never liked being fondled by TSA anyway...
But what if you have a flight to catch and instead of an hour to get through TSA now it's two hours?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Must-see TV: Devastating video of shifting narrative on Covid vax

Argumentation in the video idiom of the MTV generation.

As Sundance comments:

[T]he effectiveness of this video is enhanced because the producer doesn’t use opinion to drive home the point. The central assertion of vaccines being ineffective is proven in their own words and media statements during the course of only ten months. A masterful video:

https://www.americanthinker.co...ve_on_covid_vax.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

But what if you have a flight to catch and instead of an hour to get through TSA now it's two hours?

Two hours? It'd be more like three or four.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crue-dell:
Pfizer executive sprints away after being questioned by an actual reporter
https://youtu.be/50kghlaHYvM
She was haulin' ass, huh? Big Grin

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by crue-dell:
Pfizer executive sprints away after being questioned by an actual reporter
https://youtu.be/50kghlaHYvM
She was haulin' ass, huh? Big Grin
Definitely not a normal reaction, funniest thing I’ve seen in a while.

Posts: 341 | Location: Bardstown, Ky | Registered: December 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess you could call that running? Surprised she didn't blow out her knees. These Pharma Exec's are world class scumbags.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
The COVID shot mandate has become official policy at my work. I'm upset to say the least.

I will not call these injections "vaccines" -- they neither prevent the disease nor prevent the spread.

I've sent an email to HR to get the ball rolling on a religious exemption, but I'm livid at this point. It's none of their business what religious views I hold. And who exactly will be judging my views??? I'm old enough to pull the pin and walk away -- and that's the next step for me if there is any push back.

Personally, I don't care what a person chooses to do with the covid shots. Get them. Don't get them. It's up to you.

Same for guns. Get one. Don't get one. Suit yourself.

But sending in 'proof' of the shot. Or registering ownership of guns. And threatening people's jobs if they don't comply. It goes too far.

I just wanted to be left alone. And that's obviously too much to ask anymore.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm right there with you.

-rduckwor

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:

Bingo. I honestly do not care what the communists do in their cities and states. I live in FA, Free America. I just want to be left alone. To live my life, to pray to my God as I see fit, and to raise my family in peace. I am a citizen of the United States of America and the constitution I believe in, and swore to defend back in my youth, is what I live by.

That is THE difference between the left and the right. I don't want to impose my views on anyone. Every free man can make decisions for themselves. I want to live and die in peace, in the greatest country this world has ever known.

Unfortunately the left does not want that. They cannot abide by people who act of their own free will. It goes against everything they believe. To them people are a commodity to be controlled and regulated. I honestly believe the human condition yearns to be free and that is why when groups try to control that they always fail. Always.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yanert98:

Jesus, me too.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Well...seems Delta's CEO has grown a pair.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...ccine-mandate-video/

Delta Airlines CEO Ditches Joe Biden’s ‘Divisive’ Covid Vaccine Mandate (VIDEO)

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't think he's grown jack shit. He sees what happened with Southwest, and that's all.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ And if anyone thinks that had nothing to do with SWA's pilots and other personnel, they're crazy.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I don't think he's grown jack shit. He sees what happened with Southwest, and that's all.
I think I'll have to agree with that. Gave the dude too much credit, I guess...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
So just my personal experience....

Started having a fever/body ache on the 24th of September. Got tested on the 26th. Rapid test was negative, but the PCR on the 28th was positive.

No biggy, didn't feel too bad. Then around 4th October, fever started getting worse, harder to shake. Had zero energy, night sweats, shortness of breath. Got one of those blood oxygen meter things and was reading mid-80s. Morning of the 8th I decide to go to ER.

So long story short, pneumonia in both lungs. Was admitted and stayed until the evening of the 12th, then they sent me home with oxygen. Taking Prednisone(?) and basically trying not to overdo things. Get winded super easy seems like.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
GET WELL SOON, sir!!! Uhhhh...you need us to send you one of these??

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The Unvaccinated Are Looking Smarter Every Week
By Thomas T. Siler, M.D.

There is a massive propaganda push against those choosing not to vaccinate against COVID-19 with the experimental mRNA vaccines. Mainstream media, the big tech corporations, and our government have combined efforts to reward compliance and to shame and marginalize non-compliance. Their mantra says that this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Persons who choose not to vaccinate are characterized as unintelligent, selfish, paranoid people who don’t read much and live in a trailer park in Florida (or Alabama, or Texas, or name your state). Never has there been such an effort to cajole, manipulate through fear, and penalize people to take an experimental medical treatment.

However, as time has passed with this pandemic and more data accumulates about the virus and the vaccine, the unvaccinated are looking smarter and smarter with each passing week. It has been shown now that the vaccinated equally catch and spread the virus. Vaccine side effect data continues to accumulate that make the risk of taking the vaccine prohibitive as the pandemic wanes. Oral and IV medications (flccc.net) that work early in the treatment of COVID-19 are much more attractive to take now as the vaccine risks are becoming known, especially because the vaccinated will need endless boosters every six months.

First, let’s address the intelligence of the unvaccinated. Vaccine hesitancy is multi-factorial and has little to do with level of education or intelligence. Carnegie Mellon University did a study assessing vaccine hesitancy across educational levels. According to the study, what’s the educational level with the most vaccine hesitancy? Ph.D. level! Those can all have been awarded to liberal arts majors. Clearly, scientists who can read the data and assess risk are among the least likely to take the mRNA vaccines.

The claim that there’s a pandemic of the unvaccinated is, therefore, patently untrue. As a retired nurse from California recently asked, “Why do the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that did not protect the protected in the first place?” If the vaccine works to prevent infection, then the vaccinated have nothing to worry about. If the vaccine does not prevent infection, then the vaccinated remain at some risk, and the unvaccinated would be less likely to choose a vaccine that does not work well.

The mRNA vaccine efficacy is very narrow and focused on the original alpha strain of COVID-19. By targeting one antigen group on the spike protein, it does help for the original alpha strain, but it is clear now it does not protect against Delta strain and is likely not protective against any future strains that might circulate. It also appears that the efficacy wanes in 4-6 months, leading to discussions about boosters.

Several authors have pointed out that vaccinating with a “leaky” vaccine during a pandemic is driving the virus to escape by creating variants. If the booster is just another iteration of the same vaccine, it likely won’t help against the new strain but will, instead, produce evolutionary pressure on the virus to produce even more variants and expose us to more side effects. Why, then, is this booster strategy for everyone being pursued?

This vast Phase 3 clinical trial of mRNA vaccines in which Americans are participating mostly out of fear is not going well. It is abundantly clear for anyone advocating for public health that the vaccination program should be stopped. Iceland has just stopped giving the Moderna vaccine to anyone which is a good step in the right direction. Sweden, Denmark, and Finland have banned the Moderna vaccine for anyone under the age of 30.

VAERS, our vaccine adverse effect reporting system, showed at the beginning of this week 16,000 deaths, 23,000 disabilities, 10,000 MI/myocarditis, 87,000 urgent care visits, 75,000 hospital stays, and 775,000 total adverse events. The VAERS system is widely known to under-report events by 1-10%.

Eudravigilance, the European reporting system now associates 26,000 deaths in close proximity to administration of the vaccine. Whistleblower data from the CMS system (Medicare charts) showed close to 50,000 deaths in the Medicare group shortly after the vaccine.

An AI-powered tracking program called Project Salus also follows the Medicare population and shows vaccinated Medicare recipients are having worse outcomes week by week of the type consistent with Antibody Dependent Enhancement. This occurs when the vaccine antibodies actually accelerate the infection leading to worsening COVID-19 infection outcomes. Antibody Dependent Enhancement has occurred previously with trials of other coronavirus vaccines in animals. The CDC and the FDA are suppressing this data and no one who receives the vaccine has true informed consent.

The Rome declaration has 6,700 medical signatories attesting that the handling of the pandemic amounts to crimes against humanity for denying the best medical treatment and continuing to advocate for harmful vaccines. The evidence is right in front of Americans to end the propaganda and mass mask psychosis.

The media narrative of perpetual fear is falling apart. Norway, Sweden, and Denmark have ended all COVID restrictions and are doing much better than the US, UK, and Israel, three countries that continue to vaccinate into the pandemic. Mexico, Guatemala, Indonesia, almost all of Africa, and parts of India have low vaccination rates and are doing much better than the US, something attributed to their managing the pandemic by using Ivermectin.

Over 500,000 people attended the Sturgis motorcycle rally in August and there was no super spread of COVID-19. Football season started in August and stadiums around the country are packed with 80,000 fans yelling and screaming with no masks. There have been no superspreader events, yet the students are forced to go back to masking in class. This makes no sense.

If the vaccine is so important why do our government leaders and illegal aliens not have to take it? Currently, 13 states that are Democratic with high vaccination rates have the highest “case” rates (using a faulty PCR test), while Republican states are all doing better. How does this happen?

It should be clear that the government has manipulated COVID to create perpetual fear, so we’ll hand it our liberty. In this giant battle between our government and the unvaccinated, I hope enough people will refuse to comply so that we can unite to stop this madness.

I know this decision is very difficult for many people when it comes to losing their job. To the vaccinated, please don’t take any boosters for you’ll just be perpetuating the risk of side effects and new variants.

If we allow the government to decide this medical decision for us, it is a short step for the government to say it can decide other medical decisions for you, e.g., all persons over 75 never be resuscitated; people may have only three children (or two or one) with mandatory sterilization for women; or refusing the government’s demands will see you denied health care.

Is this the totalitarian state you want to live in? If you are proudly vaccinated now and on the government side, what about the next government mandate, when you’re on the other side, coerced into a decision you don’t want, how will you feel then?

It is obvious that the government (with the Fauci subset), the media, and big tech, are trying to divide us and take away the freedoms we have enjoyed as Americans. I am praying that all who call themselves Americans can unite to end this medical tyranny and regain a free America before it is too late. Peacefully resist and do not comply.

https://www.americanthinker.co...rter_every_week.html

-rduckwor

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

That prick as far as I know is still making his unvaccinated employees pay an extra $200 per month to their health insurance plans. That's some straight up bullshit.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
They never had a mandate.

I was talking to a friend of mine three days ago who flies for Delta and he said that unvaccinated employees need to test every week. Alan is correct..they do have to pay $200 a mo. extra.

But given that Delta has a shitload of ex-military (my friend is former USAF) he was smart wnough to know what a turd in a punchbowl a vaccine mandate would be.

quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...ccine-mandate-video/

Delta Airlines CEO Ditches Joe Biden’s ‘Divisive’ Covid Vaccine Mandate (VIDEO)

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post